REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Velvet patch is when you bang your first 10 broads. Only one kid has ever mastered that and received a patch- kid named Velvet.

Charby patch is when you bang your first 10 dudes. Plenty of patches for that one. Tsk tsk.

Mainly football, baseball, and basketball...tennis is for the nerds. Lots of hunting around here. Alot of lakes so the watersports are big, and also we like to drink alot.

AZ > Wyotown

They kill gay folks in Wyotown. Didn't the Matthew Sheperd thing happen there? We treat our gays with respect, but we make sure to keep an eye on our asses.

Damn straight. You know how many folks from around the world come see it?

Plus, you can go see the GRAND Canyon, and then get a hooker not far from there. So you're going from the Grand Canyon, to a smaller canyon. :sex

You can make a day out of it.

LOL The Skywalk is awesome, but expensive. I think it was close to $50 just to walk out there. Nice experience though.

You probably can't even name all the presidents on Mt. Rushmore.

I hate how most tennis players put their hand in the air after they hit a shot that hits the net and falls over. If anything, do a big fist pump afterwards.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

This is diogees troop leader, he was very happy with diogee that night.
You fuckin son of a widget. You be is little prickle and now I be is going to zoner to find you. Only things in zonertown besides a big rock wall be 58% of the worlds buffalo population, tiny birds, and charbys all over the place. I will be throws you in front of the buffaloes then go to a safe place away from the baffalo and make the velociraptor sound so they start a stampede and trample you. Then I is let you lay there all green in yourself and be lets the little birds pick at you before I finally pick you up and boot you over the edge of the big rock. It will happen. Goodbye charby no wins...lookins like game over.

You fuckin son of a widget. You be is little prickle and now I be is going to zoner to find you. Only things in zonertown besides a big rock wall be 58% of the worlds buffalo population, tiny birds, and charbys all over the place. I will be throws you in front of the buffaloes then go to a safe place away from the baffalo and make the velociraptor sound so they start a stampede and trample you. Then I is let you lay there all green in yourself and be lets the little birds pick at you before I finally pick you up and boot you over the edge of the big rock. It will happen. Goodbye charby no wins...lookins like game over.
OMG, i must go find charby be wins to warn him about the raptor! He doesnt like alot of noise.