Republicans are much more charismatic than Democrats and it isn't even close.

Re: Republicans are much more charismatic than Democrats and it isn't even close.

Haven't been hit by a terrorist since 9/11. I say we're doing shit.

And We Still havent got the one's responsible for it, and thousands of dead troops and innocent civilians have died, and our country is going to the shithouse financially as well. I'd say WE ARENT sir.

Panic

EOG Dedicated
Re: Republicans are much more charismatic than Democrats and it isn't even close.

how often do you think we're hit by terrorists? we're the nations largest terrorists. killing innocent people; american and non. we're the embarrassment, countries should hate us.

Got hit a few times under Clinton and he still did nada. But its convienant to critize the Bush administration for not stopping 9/11. Thats like Obama getting elected and blaming him for gas prices.

So serving in the military does not give you qualifications that would make you a better President?:LMAO Well i guess we can throw out Commander in Chief title.

The current buffoon did not serve, nor did Clinton, just to name the most current non-military Presidents. I fail to discern the relationship between being a good President of the United States and serving in the military. Our history shows that some of the worst Presidents served; and that some of the best did not serve.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

The current buffoon did not serve, nor did Clinton, just to name the most current non-military Presidents. I fail to discern the relationship between being a good President of the United States and serving in the military. Our history shows that some of the worst Presidents served; and that some of the best did not serve.

And how did those 2 guys work out? And know you want to throw in another with no experience on top of it. to run the military.

Haven't been hit by a terrorist since 9/11. I say we're doing shit.

We also haven't been attacked by Alpha Centauri or the Klingons with their cloaking device. Does the current buffoon get credit for deterring those attacks also?

mofome

Banned

Got hit a few times under Clinton and he still did nada. But its convienant to critize the Bush administration for not stopping 9/11. Thats like Obama getting elected and blaming him for gas prices.

who blames bush for not stopping 9/11? whats embarrassing is his response. how many innocent people are going to die? people should hate us. we have charts that indicate how many civilians can die per 'bad guy'. what a fucking joke. we should have people dropping bombs on our country telling us how many innocent lives are worth 1 'bad guy'.

:hangt

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

And We Still havent got the one's responsible for it, and thousands of dead troops and innocent civilians have died, and our country is going to the shithouse
financially as well. I'd say WE ARENT sir.

We've gotten almost all of them.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

We also haven't been attacked by Alpha Centauri or the Klingons with their cloaking device. Does the current buffoon get credit for deterring those attacks also?

Typical liberal spin. We dont have $10 a gallon gas like Europe, so we should applaud Bush for the gas prices being so low. How about that?

i would rather eat my own poo than have to watch sean hannity be a fluffer

And how did those 2 guys work out? And know you want to throw in another with no experience on top of it. to run the military.

Don't try to play hide-the-ball here. As clearly stated, those are only two of the most recent; one, who is probably the worst to have ever been elected, and one who did an admirable job. . .I also stated that our history showed etc. . . , you'll have to do your own homework. . .

Typical liberal spin. We dont have $10 a gallon gas like Europe, so we should applaud Bush for the gas prices being so low. How about that?

yes, and each European country is basically the size of indiana... so they dont drive as much. they walk and sub much much more.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

who blames bush for not stopping 9/11? whats embarrassing is his response. how many innocent people are going to die? people should hate us. we have charts that indicate how many civilians can die per 'bad guy'. what a fucking joke. we should have people dropping bombs on our country telling us how many innocent lives are worth 1 'bad guy'.

:hangt

A lot of Dems say Bush had information and knew what was coming, ect, ect....it's bullshit.

mofome

Banned

how did they work out? clinton would demolish any candidate right now.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

yes, and each European country is basically the size of indiana... so they dont drive as much. they walk and sub much much more.

You would figure the gas would be lower than, huh?

mofome

Banned

A lot of Dems say Bush had information and knew what was coming, ect, ect....it's bullshit.

he was hanging out with a family member of a terrorist who he flew out of the country illegally. that was interesting, but i dont think bush knew anything. bush is an idiot and an elitist pile of shit, but i have a hard time believing he would allow that to happen. then again, i also know he doesn't give a shit about lives that are not directly related to his own.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

this is like watching a dance down at the VFW after you left the U2 concert. There is more energy in my bowels right now than is at that building.

Yeah, I like to vote for whoever can get the crowd hootin' and hollerin' - like those 80k Germans going beeeerzirk - I'm writing in Anthony Robbins

mofome

Banned

Yeah, I like to vote for whoever can get the crowd hootin' and hollerin' - like those 80k Germans going beeeerzirk - I'm writing in Anthony Robbins

yes, because he made them hoot and holler. he said, to come here you mus hoot and holler.

newb411

EOG Enthusiast

this is like watching a dance down at the VFW after you left the U2 concert. There is more energy in my bowels right now than is at that building.

haha, probably true.

What, pray tell, do tears--or even being a POW--have to do with the qualifications for being the President of the United States?
Shows he won't crack under pressure like Obama did when the teleprompter went out.

I loved when they asked McCain for names and he gave out the names of the OL of the GB Packers.

Excellent!! Another new troll appearance.

1) You obviously have a dearth of knowledge about the meaning of the word "liberal." I will provide knowledge, and you will be surprised to discover that the usage of the word by Rush, Hannity, or whatever other mouth-breather you worship does not comport with the common English usage. The following definition is an introductory passage from Wikipedia, which, though simple, is adequate for our purposes here today:

Liberalism is a broad array of related ideas and theories of government that consider individual liberty to be the most important political goal.<sup id="cite_ref-0" class="reference">[1]</sup> Modern liberalism has its roots in the Age of Enlightenment.
Liberalism emphasizes individual rights and equality of opportunity. Different forms of liberalism may propose very different policies, but they are generally united by their support for a number of principles, including extensive freedom of thought and speech, limitations on the power of governments, the rule of law, the free exchange of ideas, a market or mixed economy, and a transparent system of government.<sup id="cite_ref-1" class="reference">[2]</sup> All liberals — as well as some adherents of other political ideologies — support some variant of the form of government known as liberal democracy, with open and fair elections, where all citizens have equal rights by law.<sup id="cite_ref-2" class="reference">[3]</sup>
Liberalism rejected many foundational assumptions that dominated most earlier theories of government, such as the Divine Right of Kings, hereditary status, and established religion. Social progressivism, the belief that traditions do not carry any inherent value and social practices ought to be continuously adjusted for the greater benefit of humanity, is a common component of liberal ideology. Liberalism is also strongly associated with the belief that human society should be organized in accordance with certain unchangeable and inviolable rights. Different schools of liberalism are based on different conceptions of human rights, but there are some rights that all liberals support to some extent, including rights to life, liberty, and property.

As you can see, describing a person, or an ideal, as "liberal" is actually quite a compliment. Liberalism, as you can see, is the very bedrock of what this country was founded on. I hope you are able to accept this knowledge in the spirit with which it was intended, and are able to put it to beneficial use in all your future endeavors.
You're welcome.
Carry on. . . .

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Well that spectacular: 7 YEARS PASSED, thousands needlessly dead, economy gone, but "we've gotten almost all of them."

wonderful.

Sounds like you want some true reformers in Washigton - you sound like someone that doesn't want alot of bullshit and wants action - maybe you should vote for the candidates that actaully have a history of reform

mofome

Banned

Shows he won't crack under pressure like Obama did when the teleprompter went out.

yes, obama cracked under pressure when a teleprompter went out, mccain cracked under pressure when he had to pick the countries vice president. who do i have more faith in? give me a fucking break.

yes, obama cracked under pressure when a teleprompter went out, mccain cracked under pressure when he had to pick the countries vice president. who do i have more faith in? give me a fucking break.
Palin's underrated. Has more leadership experience than Obama. I don't feel like making the Office of President a test of Obama's leadership abilities.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

Let me say, I'm going McCain obviously, but do I think he is the best choice to represent the Reps.? No. Just like I dont think Obama is the best choice for the Dems.

I once say someone write(and they were from another country with an unbiased opinion), "you look at America and everything it stands for, and you just cant believe the best they could come up with to run the country was Barack and McCain"

I loved when they asked McCain for names and he gave out the names of the OL of the GB Packers.

I prefer my President to have intelligence, honor, wisdom and character--but that's just me. . . .:+clueless

Panic

EOG Dedicated

1) You obviously have a dearth of knowledge about the meaning of the word "liberal." I will provide knowledge, and you will be surprised to discover that the usage of the word by Rush, Hannity, or whatever other mouth-breather you worship does not comport with the common English usage. The following definition is an introductory passage from Wikipedia, which, though simple, is adequate for our purposes here today:

Liberalism is a broad array of related ideas and theories of government that consider individual liberty to be the most important political goal.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-0>[1]</SUP> Modern liberalism has its roots in the Age of Enlightenment.
Liberalism emphasizes individual rights and equality of opportunity. Different forms of liberalism may propose very different policies, but they are generally united by their support for a number of principles, including extensive freedom of thought and speech, limitations on the power of governments, the rule of law, the free exchange of ideas, a market or mixed economy, and a transparent system of government.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-1>[2]</SUP> All liberals ? as well as some adherents of other political ideologies ? support some variant of the form of government known as liberal democracy, with open and fair elections, where all citizens have equal rights by law.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-2>[3]</SUP>
Liberalism rejected many foundational assumptions that dominated most earlier theories of government, such as the Divine Right of Kings, hereditary status, and established religion. Social progressivism, the belief that traditions do not carry any inherent value and social practices ought to be continuously adjusted for the greater benefit of humanity, is a common component of liberal ideology. Liberalism is also strongly associated with the belief that human society should be organized in accordance with certain unchangeable and inviolable rights. Different schools of liberalism are based on different conceptions of human rights, but there are some rights that all liberals support to some extent, including rights to life, liberty, and property.

As you can see, describing a person, or an ideal, as "liberal" is actually quite a compliment. Liberalism, as you can see, is the very bedrock of what this country was founded on. I hope you are able to accept this knowledge in the spirit with which it was intended, and are able to put it to beneficial use in all your future endeavors.
You're welcome.
Carry on. . . .

Yeah!!! You can google.:houra

Panic

EOG Dedicated

I prefer my President to have intelligence, honor, wisdom and character--but that's just me. . . .:+clueless

Hey, you're going McCain too?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Barrack's version of liberalism is to tax those that have achieved through hard fucking work and redistribute it to those that drink 40's all day, smoke blunts all day, watch BET all day, etc.

His foreign policy is to fine dine with Amananut in Paris - me, I don't mind these rogue nations thinking twice about who their fucking with

mofome

Banned

Palin's underrated. Has more leadership experience than Obama.

now you sound like 5 star. just say things with no reason that are completely irrational. 2 years ago she was the mayor of a city that had less people that eog, now she is the governor of a state that has about as many people as dc. she has absolutely no experience that make her a legitimate candidate. then mccain lies about how much he knows about her. solid people.

Yeah!!! You can google.:houra

I can also understand what I read, and can admit when my prior understanding was mistaken. . . .Carry on. . .:houra

mofome

Banned

Barrack's version of liberalism is to tax those that have achieved through hard fucking work and redistribute it to those that drink 40's all day, smoke blunts all day, watch BET all day, etc.

His foreign policy is to fine dine with Amananut in Paris - me, I don't mind these rogue nations thinking twice about who their fucking with

we dont seem to give a fuck who is fucking with us, hence we're killing ourselves in iraq. well played.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

yes, because he made them hoot and holler. he said, to come here you mus hoot and holler.

let's vote for whoever can make the most in the crowd faint

Liberalism is a broad array of related ideas and theories of government that consider individual liberty to be the most important political goal.<sup id="cite_ref-0" class="reference">[1]</sup> Modern liberalism has its roots in the Age of Enlightenment.
Liberalism emphasizes individual rights and equality of opportunity. Different forms of liberalism may propose very different policies, but they are generally united by their support for a number of principles, including extensive freedom of thought and speech, limitations on the power of governments, the rule of law, the free exchange of ideas, a market or mixed economy, and a transparent system of government.<sup id="cite_ref-1" class="reference">[2]</sup> All liberals — as well as some adherents of other political ideologies — support some variant of the form of government known as liberal democracy, with open and fair elections, where all citizens have equal rights by law.<sup id="cite_ref-2" class="reference">[3]</sup>

You're welcome.
Carry on. . . .
get over yourself already. Posting a definition of liberalism means crap just as it means crap that Obama went to Harvard and studied to be a trial attorney. It would be more meaningful is you posted your thoughts without being an ass.

Why use code-word for racist shit--hell go straight to the white hood without shame: "40's" "blunts" and "BET"--don't be shy, how do you really feel about Obama?