Republicans are much more charismatic than Democrats and it isn't even close.

Re: Republicans are much more charismatic than Democrats and it isn't even close.

im not familiar with some of those.. you know all of them?

I've heard the grand poo-baa, Rush, broadcast on the radio; and I've heard O'Reilly's shtick on TV. They aren't preaching that Americans should engage in "a reasoned discourse with the respected opposition." Rather, they make clumsy use of code-words and euphemisms wrapped up with juvenile straw man and ad hominem attacks to make their points. . . . .

Re: Republicans are much more charismatic than Democrats and it isn't even close.

I've heard the grand poo-baa, Rush, broadcast on the radio; and I've heard O'Reilly's shtick on TV. They aren't preaching that Americans should engage in "a reasoned discourse with the respected opposition." Rather, they make clumsy use of code-words and euphemisms wrapped up with juvenile straw man and ad hominem attacks to make their points. . . . .
I actually heard Rush two weeks ago on radio (travelling in rural TN, accidentally heard the show and was too curious to actually hear him) ... listened to about 25 minutes of it, where around 3 of 4 times he called Barack an "AMERICA LOATHER".. people listen and believe and put their faith in this man. i was sad after listening. now i know why my grandmother is convinced the obama's want all of us to DIE!!! those guys are hard-core fear peddlers. and why wouldnt they be? its good for the ratings to prey on the weak.

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

Why are no race-baiting, hate-mongers broadcasting the Democratic or Libertarian party platform??
Why are no Republicans or Libertarians attacking a 17 year old girl?

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

The most interesting aspect to me of the Thompson speech (who sounds often like he has marbles in his mouth, and clears his throat more often than he inhales) was the comment that John McCain had courage to send more troops into Iraq when "it was looking grim" and "NOW WE ARE WINNING...!!!" Huh??!! Didn't GWB have a great big speech on board an aircraft carrier claiming victory in Iraq already?! Do you have to win this one twice?

How much younger is John McCain's wife than he is? He's 72 but she looks considerably less. Unlike the Senior Bush, where Barbara looks three times older than he does, McCain must have had this woman punching out kids when she got out of high school. Oh, and I loved the look on the adopted Indian girl when they stood up, if she is actually part of the family.

There is no attacking a 17 year old girl, but rather a questioning of the choices that a potential Presidential nominee makes in a running mate when seemingly the due diligence was not done. Had the shoe been on the other foot, the Republicans would waste no time in claiming that the Democrats have no respect for 'family values'. If that choice is your first decision as the acting Commander In Chief, I wonder about the value of your next decision.

I also actually liked the comment too that "at least America is safe" from the First Lady. Not sure that the civil liberties folks would agree with you and the Patriot Act being one of the most invasive acts against individuals ever against their constitutional rights.

Finally, had there never been a Iraq Invasion, then fine young men like the Naval Seal who got the Medal of Honor for dropping on top of a hand grenande would NOT be necessary. I commend that sacrifice and bravery, but I would NOT like to explain to his parents why a fine young man like that is no longer with us. Tell them why their son is gone, while you start pulling troops out of the area. It saddens me the waste of young human life, that could be my son in a few years. Senseless deaths.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Why are no race-baiting, hate-mongers broadcasting the Democratic or Libertarian party platform??

Obviously, you have never heard Lynn Samuels on the Sirius Left Channel 146. Her voice alone is worse than listening to fingernails scratching down a blackboard and is enough to make dogs howl in pain.

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

sean hannity's hair is a phenomenon. i think he's part grizzly bear.

One of the Munchkin Man's proudest moments in his life occurred a few months ago, when the Munchkin Man actually worked up the courage to call the Sean Hannity Show and got the opportunity to speak to him.

When it became the Munchkin Man's turn to speak, the Munchkin Man began by identifying himself as a first time caller.

The Munchkin Man then called Sean Hannity "A Great American."

Sean Hannity, in turn, called the Munchkin Man "A Great American" too.

This is a memory the Munchkin Man shall cherish forever.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man