Re: rockies vs padres in game

LMFAO

ask and i receive

walkoff hr to right by Lance Nix

just need the Rangers to win a small 5 teamer for 100

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

oakland game 0-0 thru 2 inn you watching that game or nah.if you are who looks like they have the edge.

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

oakland is impressive this year.will see what happens later on i still think seattle has a good chance.

konck

EOG Veteran

I need the dirty pads to complete a 3 teamer come back time they dont quit:whip:

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

good call on the celtics.ima be following this series very close.if they win i will be very imressed.

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

this dude has some sick stuff.he gave up 1 double and pulled it thru.scoring on him will be real hard.i also think he can go atleast 7inn like you said earluer.im trying to predict how many inn this padres dude will go.

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

end of 3 no score in the oakland game.i have to go over there and check into stats.seems like a very good game.

Harden looking good back in Oakland

3 innings 6 Ks 0 walks 0 hits

Jimenez was my sleeper pick to win the Cy Young

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

padres pitcher will hit 60 plus at the end of this.maybe even 70 pitches if things dont go good.

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

both pitchers in this game are even if you ask me.rockies just got 2 runs.both pitchers might go very deep in this 1

Harden is perfect through 4 with 7 strikeouts

idk how many innings hes going to pitch i aint the manager if i was he would pitch the whole games and Jimenez would too

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

if suns score 30 in the first the spurs will have alot of pressure and will have to play a different game to catch up.spurs like low scoring and suns like high scoring seems like suns are winning.might even put up 40 in the first.

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

it all depends on what happens the next few inn.pitch count isnt important right now no where near 100

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

this oadres pitcher is pitching a hell of a game as well you have to admit that.he is still under 70 pitches and just had that 2 run shakey inn.6.5 is still up for grabs if you ask me.