Saturday Nov 14th FULL Card

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: Saturday Nov 14th FULL Card

You're an idiot.

Nap has went to forum bashes and is a known homosexual advantage gambler all over Nevada.

You're an idiot for taking the post seriously even after the obviously sarcastic 'will have full info later' included.

But part for the course, joey.

J

joeybagadonuts

You're an idiot for taking the post seriously even after the obviously sarcastic 'will have full info later' included.

But part for the course, joey.

Tell us more about the Chicago scrubs being the best team in baseball despite getting dominated by the Mets or even better what a stud jay "bum of the year" cutler is, pal. That's what you're good at.

First of all, he is not telling the truth about his wagers...and he misrepresents himself as a professional gambler....he is a scammer and a shot taker which has been proven in the past....He shouldn't be allowed to post on a gambling forum and you having his back is hilarious...I think it is time to take a vacation and not post for awhile....EOG bringing back Brock for views was a mistake....he gives gambling a bad name and reputation....adios
Artie, do us a favor...until and unless you have proof behind your claims, step back. You say whatever the fuck you want, yet have no basis for it.

His bullshit claims have stunk up this forum. Anyone claiming to be a millionaire does not need over two weeks to put together $11,000.

Any you have complete and total information into my money situation.

Interesting...you probably know more than I do! LOL

J

joeybagadonuts

Brock you're a piece of shit in the middle of a bankruptcy.

Youve repeatedly slow paid and are currently stiffing me for $1k

youve never had a winning year gambling therefore you can't be a pro

these are indisputable facts

Brock you're a piece of shit in the middle of a bankruptcy.

Youve repeatedly slow paid and are currently stiffing me for $1k

these are indisputable facts

Go fuck yourself.

There's a better chance of you farting the star spangled banner than anyone actually taking your 1k claim seriously.

J

joeybagadonuts

Go fuck yourself.

There's a better chance of you farting the star spangled banner than anyone actually taking your 1k claim seriously.

There's a better chance of Incarnate Word winning the BCS championship this year than you ever becoming a winning gambler.

rico1

EOG Master

Any you have complete and total information into my money situation.

Interesting...you probably know more than I do! LOL

Go take your brain pills. All I can do is go off what you post. You posted a photo last week of $5,000 in money orders. Then you repeatedly made posts about how you were a millionaire. So if it takes you over two weeks to scratch together $6,000 to accompany those money orders? Well i say you are a true bullshitting liar mister millions.

Sleepy

EOG Master

only at eog will you find posters going to bankruptcy court and being sued for fraud claiming to be millionaires.

napoleon

EOG Veteran

First of all, he is not telling the truth about his wagers...and he misrepresents himself as a professional gambler....he is a scammer and a shot taker which has been proven in the past....He shouldn't be allowed to post on a gambling forum and you having his back is hilarious...I think it is time to take a vacation and not post for awhile....EOG bringing back Brock for views was a mistake....he gives gambling a bad name and reputation....adios

I'll tell you this, sir. I was probably the first person to call BROCK a scammer. I did so at various forums and have probably done so for close to a decade. FH sang Brock's praises a few years ago, and I called Brock a scammer. Guys on the forums made bets with Brock, and I called Brock a scammer. JK and others posted stories about meeting Brock and what a great guy he was, and I called Brock a scammer. HRwager offered to back Brock, and I called Brock a scammer. No one listened to me. Oh well. I have been consistent on that front, and was among the first to call him out for being a scammer many years ago. Don't take my word for it. Search the forum history if you really care.

Having said all that, I think Brock is entertaining. He makes good videos, he starts good threads, he's been all over the US, he has food tips in most major cities, etc. And yes, he actually bets what he says he bets. If you don't want to believe it, then don't. Frankly, why you care what he bets boggles the mind. Simply put, if kept at arm's length, Brock is fine. Don't meet him, don't lend him money, don't bet with him. How hard is that? That should be the rule of thumb for 99% of posters anyway. We're all strangers. I don't understand why so many people here have a desire to meet or gamble with fellow posters. THEY'RE STRANGERS.

rico1

EOG Master

Gambling with "fellow posters"? Well Crock had been back a couple weeks. First thing he did was try and bet $500 with another poster. Couldn't get credit. So the $11.50 person-to-person fee was just too much for his wallet to take to post the cash for the wager. Proclaims he is a millionaire. LOL! Fast forward to this week, week two in the Crock of Shit is back tour, and we find Crock looking to bet $11,000 with a different poster. Guy is back two weeks and is looking to bet other posters up to $11,000 now. Meanwhile, the past six months or so, no posters were pulling that bullshit here.