EJLuv99

EOG Enthusiast
Re: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT...

TO THE SHRINK , my question is a little off topic but is this

WHO WINS THE 2008 MLB WORLD SERIES ?

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

all b/s a side what do you really think came first the chicken or the egg.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Shrink,

Not sure if this has been asked yet....

Have you ever given out the wrong side on purpose?

Last one from me Shrink thanks for the Q & A time

Regarding EOG and General and Dirty resigning no matter what anyone saids money talks these days and if you would of really wanted them to stay you could of offer them more money to do so if you thought that was the way to make EOG grow bigger.

Did you think EOG had gone as far as it could under their leadership and that you needed to go another direction since SBR was becoming pretty popular in early May and it seem like it was breaking out as the forum to be at.

Did you think it was time for a new direction and business plan? That Dirty and General did a great job in getting this place off the ground and now it was time to go another way to grow the site stronger.

Seems like if that was your plan it is working ever since mofo was brought here it killed SBR from the growing process and brought new posters and a fresh look here.

First off, I am very grateful to have had two talented and dedicated moderators such as The General and Dirty, at EOG for almost 3 years. Without them, EOG would not be nearly as much fun, lively and informative as it is today. They worked their asses off and they deserve to be recognized and appreciated in the highest regard...

It was not my decision to have them leave EOG. Both The General and Dirty felt it was time for them to step aside and try something different ON THEIR OWN that they could create together and enjoy.

They parted on great terms with me and the rest of our team. The General and I still keep in touch on a regular basis. I hope both The General and Dirty are successful in their future endeavors...

As for mofome, it would be fair to say that my opinion of him as a moderator for EOG was very different from that of our former mods who left. It was not planned for mofome to arrive shortly after their departure, but things worked out that way.

I believe that mofome, along with the entire moderating squad, have all stepped it up a notch to help make the transition of a new era here at EOG a pleasant one...

It was definitely time for change, and I welcome it...

THE SHRINK

Question for SHRINK:

Was Mofome hired because of his homosexual tendencies, or despite of them?

Thank you.

He was hired IN SPITE of them Jimmy...:rolleyes:

Who taught you English sir? :doh1

Shrink,

If the following hypothetical prop was offered will you have taken the juice?:

Number of lies in this thread over 9.5 -130

Number of lies in this thread under 9.5 +130

Thanks.

If you are aiming this at me, I'd go UNDER 1 for whatever you wish...

is it true hittdog could pull strings and get me banned if he wanted to?

Not a chance...

Shrink if you could change one thing in the past 5 years related to anyone of these sites or people that you have had relationships with what would it be?

UGH...

This is a toughie...

If I could change one thing related to these sites or people I had relationships with in the past 5 years, it would be to learn from some of my mistakes, make real ammends to those I hurt, and try to be more helpful to others...

ballwonder

EOG Master

Another question. Do you think their is more to the story with Ric A leaving the Rx, regarding the stuff that has been happening with the Sportsoptions and Donbest among the other things that have went on regarding that situation

Last edited:

Question-

A few years ago you, uh, 'insured' accts and then pretty much immediately rescinded it because your 'lawyers' said it was illegal.

Have there been a change in the laws?

quote]

No...

With you setting the record straight, making amends were possible, is this a part of your 12 step program?

Also, what's the story with your latest avatar? If you've already responded to this, sorry haven't gotten there yet.

YES this is part of my RECOVERY from my bondage to alcohol and drugs...

Not much of a story to this avatar. I felt too many others were offended by my last one so I found this on an avatar site and changed it on my own (a miracle if you know how technically challenged I truly am)...

first i'd like to set the record strait, then i'll ask my question.

for those that are confused, i am not a moderator. i am not paid for ANYTHING regarding the forum. My job is director of all marketing and advising eog management in advertising.

my question to shrink is.....

who is the next head mod of eog?

When it is time to announce one, I'll make sure to post it...:pop:

munson15

I want winners...

Not much of a story to this avatar. I found this on an avatar site and changed it on my own (a miracle if you know how technically challenged I truly am)...
You are ruining it for us other computer idiots by making this public.:+textinb3

munson15

I want winners...

Great of you guys to help out Akillies the way you did, makes me proud to be a part of EOG when I see good things like this.:cheers

Another question. Do you think their is more to the story with Ric A leaving the Rx, regarding the stuff that has been happening with the Sportsoptions and Donbest among the other things that have went on regarding that situation

Of course, but it is not my place to say anything else about it...

Could you elaborate on this a bit, please.

I could, but could you? :LMAO

There's been some discussion surrounding the correct pronunciation of Hache Man's name.

Could you clear this up SHRINK?

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

Ken

Have you or would you under any circumstances allow Journeyman access to confidential information?

VVV

ballwonder

EOG Master

Were you confident when you sold the Rx, you would be running another site that in a short amount of time would surpass the Rx?

Were you confident when you sold the Rx, you would be running another site that in a short amount of time would surpass the Rx?

When I sold TheRx, I stayed with them for 1 1/2 years afterwards. The main buyer was one of my closer Friends in the industry at that time. I had no intention of leaving.

EOG has not surpassed the Rx. They have done an outstanding job since I left. They work hard and deserve credit for all of their accomplishments...

Shrink,

Of all the things you have learned from BW, what is the most important?

I have learned so much from him but if you are asking me what I consider the most important, it's NEVER to take a BAD NUMBER, EVER!!!

THE SHRINK

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

Ken

Thanks for the response. It tells me more than most casual readers could ever imagine.

Best luck with your new crew.

:cheers

VVV

Tuckman,

Not in a million years could he pull strings to get you banned...

Lawrence is a GREAT GUY and I would love to see him come back to EOG...

I know he had some personal issues, but I will see if I can reach out to him...

Vini,

Thanks a lot...

It's replies such as yours that make all of this worthwhile...:cheers

THE SHRINK

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuckman,

Not in a million years could he pull strings to get you banned...

Lawrence is a GREAT GUY and I would love to see him come back to EOG...

I know he had some personal issues, but I will see if I can reach out to him...

Vini,

Thanks a lot...

It's replies such as yours that make all of this worthwhile...:cheers

THE SHRINK

would be nice to see him back around, he was a hellava poster :cheers

mofome

Banned

Best thread ever. Proud to call this guy a friend these days.

12io4j2w90

Apple

Banned

Yeah Lawrence was a great poster seemed like a really nice guy who got along with everybody..

Shink - what gave you the idea to hire a female moderator? Brilliant decision as I really like have a girl around here 91023i2ndw;l

Sportsgirl,

I have a confession to make.

It was anything but a brilliant decision...

I didn't hire Blondie because she was a Female..

I hired her because she has proven to be ever so passionate about EOG, helpful, intelligent, loyal, kind and caring to other posters...

These are qualities I look for in all our moderators...

THE SHRINK

Apple

Banned

Blondie is very helpful, I notice if someone has a problem she is right there offering help..