Shari Roast & all Walker's Neverland Ranch threads *merged*

hels

EOG Dedicated
Re: Shari Roast & all Walker's Neverland Ranch threads *merged*

Obviously frizzelli is an opie dupe. Go build a house you fucken twink. That's right, you're too busy filming little girls at the playground.

Speaking of ray goof where is that fuking twink? My guess is tinychatting w dudes half his age. He looks to be about 45 from his facebook photo.

Point Given

EOG Veteran

Speaking of ray goof where is that fuking twink? My guess is tinychatting w dudes half his age. He looks to be about 45 from his facebook photo.
you post that pic and Ill make him stop posting after I get done

EZ

hels

EOG Dedicated

Hey frizz, how many of opie's loads has he blown on you today :LMAO

hels

EOG Dedicated

Frizz is just another sbr twat who is white knighting for sheri.

Go write her some more love letters fella.

I'm sure she gets wet thinking about you:LMAO

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

fuk off bieber waanbe emo f@g, great life is the sault we have dont we :LMAO

Point Given

EOG Veteran

:LMAO hi fat moly fukk..:LMAO

and never confuse me with that overgrown clumsy fukk..:LMAO
you arent mayan because the real mayan is passive and is really a gentle creature tword other men on the forum

mind you he does roid rage sometimes and threaten to "pound their asshole til it bleeds" but for the most part the real mayan is a fruit basket

so that leads me to believ you are SBR staff...in my eyes dosent matter which one so ill just call you opie the wife beater from now on

so opie...do you grab your wife in front of your kids like you did at the bash?

hels

EOG Dedicated

you arent mayan because the real mayan is passive and is really a gentle creature tword other men on the forum

mind you he does roid rage sometimes and threaten to "pound their asshole til it bleeds" but for the most part the real mayan is a fruit basket

so that leads me to believ you are SBR staff...in my eyes dosent matter which one so ill just call you opie the wife beater from now on

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

SHARI GETS WET ON ANYTHING HAVING A PULSE

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

Whattup Hels you thought you could come at me bro, you made the wrong decision there didnt you pal :btj: Not too late to apologize before I completely shatter your world :LMAO

KingMayan

EOG Enthusiast

Yeah mayan the same guy that went to a 7-11 parking lot to fight another poster is real passive..:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO passive-aggressive yes.

And just to let you know I'll break your orbital bone first then proceed to break your tail bone.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO that's the fruit basket in me.

Point Given

EOG Veteran

Yeah mayan the same guy that went to a 7-11 parking lot to fight another poster is real passive..:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO passive-aggressive yes.

And just to let you know I'll break your orbital bone first then proceed to break your tail bone.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO that's the fruit basket in me.
hi opie

Im wondering why the video of you at the game with your family was removed if there was nothing on the video that people would find offensive?

did you film young girls opie?

Frizzelli

EOG Enthusiast

I have information regarding BarryRunSome coming up next, -2500 he is checking this thread scared I am gonna expose him, -7500 he has this thread bookmarked refreshing every 22 seconds worrying about The Frizz :yay

Point Given

EOG Veteran

I have information regarding BarryRunSome coming up next, -2500 he is checking this thread scared I am gonna expose him, -7500 he has this thread bookmarked refreshing every 22 seconds worrying about The Frizz :yay
im waiting on raygoofs facebook info

refreshing every 2 mins or so

dont let us down frizz

hels

EOG Dedicated

Yeah that's the 150lb Emo fagg

I'm confused since frizzelli called my fat before :+clueless

Guy is obviously confused.

I hope shari comes in and straightens him out.

Point Given

EOG Veteran

I mean I already exposed one of the trolls sunde91 aka Joe taking a awkward pic with his sister...sweetray is just another on my list to expose

KingMayan

EOG Enthusiast

hi opie

Im wondering why the video of you at the game with your family was removed if there was nothing on the video that people would find offensive?

did you film young girls opie?

Yeah I remember that chick he filmed... She looked like a 18-20 year old... Had nice legs and ass... I would make sweet love to her right after I pound your ass grandmaster b...oh yeah!!!!!

Point Given

EOG Veteran

and sov was a troll also unti it came out...err he came out as a homosexual looking for men in SBR chat

Point Given

EOG Veteran

Yeah I remember that chick he filmed... She looked like a 18-20 year old... Had nice legs and ass... I would make sweet love to her right after I pound your ass grandmaster b...oh yeah!!!!!
oh hey edsnel

ya alot of people were saying the girls you filmed were underage

in your mind she was 18-20 as you were drooling over he legs and your wife was still recovering from the beating she took the night before...now in reality you were being cheap and wouldnt even buy your wife a hot dog at the game because you were so focused on high school freshman

if the girl was 18-20 why did you pull the video down edsnel? :pop: