Some of my favorite pandemic phrases

Senior citizens are dying to vote, but they would prefer not dying after voting.

President Lysol who votes by mail won't allow others to vote by mail. He says vote by mail would lead to fraud. Absolutely not, it would actually protect the ballots from Russia.

We get you Trump.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Senior citizens are dying to vote, but they would prefer not dying after voting.

President Lysol who votes by mail won't allow others to vote by mail. He says vote by mail would lead to fraud. Absolutely not, it would actually protect the ballots from Russia.

We get you Trump.
My mother has voted absentee for 30 years. Hell, I do also. I'm not waiting in line for any of these jokers, never missed an election.

The problem for the D's is still the lack of free shit that entices the youth to vote.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks for sharing, VALUIST.

Nothing worse than "We're all in this together."

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

If everyone takes care of themselves, then no one has to worry about others.

No safety net needed.

Keep in mind, Fair Warning is the Trump defender.

FW also said the protest in Mi. would be bipartisan. 😂 The protesters were carrying AK 47, wearing MAGA hats, carrying Confederate flags and swastikas. That definitely isn't a bipartisan protest. It was 100% RepubliCon.

P. S. RepubliCon nose wiper just got nailed in Michigan.

Remember.

You Sucked up that Trump/Russian Collusion Juice.

Gobble.

Empty.

Another.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Thanks for sharing, VALUIST.

Nothing worse than "We're all in this together."

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

If everyone takes care of themselves, then no one has to worry about others.

No safety net needed.
The people who use “we’re all in this together” have money and probably hoarded all of the staples. They want to feel safe at the expense of freedoms.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The people who use “we’re all in this together” have money and probably hoarded all of the staples. They want to feel safe at the expense of freedoms.

J.B. Pritzker's net worth is more than $3 billion.

He spent more than $170 million of his money to get elected as the Governor of Illinois.

That's the most money ever spent by any politician in U.S. history.

And the Governor of Illinois may be one of the worst jobs in American politics.

Strange but true.