Super Bowl Matchup...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
NO is better than GB but not in the cold weather in GB.
Maybe

But if Da Bears beat Green Bay (and it could happen) and the Saints and Seahawks win - Saints are the #1 seed and now they get the bye and only have to play 2 games in a dome stadium to make the SB. And they also avoid having to beat Green Bay AND Seattle - just OR.

I do think the Saints can go to GB and win. Even is the weather is like what we saw Sunday. Then again I am not objective at all since I have a Saints +600ish ticket to win the NFC made before the season began.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Packers vs Colts
Kinda brave since right now the Colts are not in the playoffs. I do think they make it when Miami loses to the Bills but right now the Colts are not even invited to the dance. The biggest issue I see is if they get the 7-seed I just can't see Rivers going to Buffalo and winning a game in early January. The Bills D would eat him alive and the cold weather would get to him. Taylor would have to run for 150+ for them to have any chance

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Maybe

But if Da Bears beat Green Bay (and it could happen) and the Saints and Seahawks win - Saints are the #1 seed and now they get the bye and only have to play 2 games in a dome stadium to make the SB. And they also avoid having to beat Green Bay AND Seattle - just OR.

I do think the Saints can go to GB and win. Even is the weather is like what we saw Sunday. Then again I am not objective at all since I have a Saints +600ish ticket to win the NFC made before the season began.
Bears will fool you too. They are not beating GB.

Kind of interesting that Big Ben called all of the plays in the 2H of the Colts game and the offense came alive. Pitt could be a good sleeper.

kane

EOG master
Bears will fool you too. They are not beating GB.

Kind of interesting that Big Ben called all of the plays in the 2H of the Colts game and the offense came alive. Pitt could be a good sleeper.
Everyone keeps saying how Buffalo is the only team that could beat KC, I think the Steelers are the dangerous team, their defense is better than the Bills, and this isn't Ben's first rodeo, I know Josh Allen has been great this year, but can he go into KC and beat Mahomes and the Chiefs? Maybe, but I think the Steelers would have a better shot based on Ben's experience and their defense

I don't think going into anywhere is going to be that big a challenge this year. If I were the Chiefs, I think I'd rather have a road game in a dome than a home game in the often inclement KC weather.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
GB v KC

Last Sunday in the Green Bay snow, Aaron Rodgers threw as many touchdown passes (4) as he did incompletions.

If the NFC goes through Titletown...

I love the mix of teams still in it after Wildcard Weekend. Browns dual rush attack, Lamar gets his shot, ageless wonders Tom vs. Drew, and the unstoppable Packers offense....all still wrapped around the powerhouse Chiefs.

I think the Saints go down this week and it becomes glaring again how they need to move on from Drew quickly. They have playmakers all over the field and its rare for a Saints defence to be playing at the same level as their offense. This team doesn't have a huge window and their QB play might be their weakest link now.

DotPark

EOG Addicted
Love this bet: YES
Will the Kansas City Chiefs play the Green Bay Packers in Super Bowl LV?
Chiefs vs Packers +300
Any Other Result -450