Taliban

mr merlin

EOG Master
Most of the people who we are bringing out are not the people we worked with, they're the ones who pushed to the front of the line at the airport, we are bringing in 50-100K of backward muslims with no skills, just another disaster in the making.

mr merlin

EOG Master
A Great American, Rep. Dan Crenshaw, Speaks To The Taliban.

Go f*** yourself.

You Won't Hear That From BYE DIM.

I know it feels good to talk tough like that but it's over, we lost, the taliban won, we cant engage them militarily because we'd lose, we could kill thousands of them but they can kill hundreds of us and that's a defeat. They could easily close the airport, block the runway, blow up or disable most of our planes that are there, and then what would we do?

Crenshaw is a fraud as well, underneath that eye patch is a rino.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I know it feels good to talk tough like that but it's over, we lost, the taliban won, we cant engage them militarily because we'd lose, we could kill thousands of them but they can kill hundreds of us and that's a defeat. They could easily close the airport, block the runway, blow up or disable most of our planes that are there, and then what would we do?

Haven't Seen Any Evidence of That.

Have You ?

There's Lots of Evidence That These Ones are Rino's.

And They're not The Only Ones.

1629820093066.png

1629820140801.png

mr merlin

EOG Master

Haven't Seen Any Evidence of That.

Have You ?

There's Lots of Evidence That These Ones are Rino's.

And They're not The Only Ones.

View attachment 7464486

View attachment 7464487
last week he laughed at people that told him there was fraud in the last election.

I see Biden is now going to start pulling the military from afghanistan immediately, he wont even wait till next week, that'll be popular .

MrTop

EOG Master
It was a inefficient government. City officials, police departments were not paid for months.

Taliban was smart they paid everybody and took over management.

Naturally there is a higher threat of terrorism, but it will be better run operation outside of Kabul.

The US froze 9.5 billion just after you said this . So they had money maybe could not get it or want to spend it. The real reason the country folded is the afghans did not want to fight. The economist said the taliban went to each town said join them or fight them. The afghan army put down the rifles while out numbering the taliban 3-1. Now china moving in . Why ? there is 1 trillion in minerals. The biggest amount of lithium in the world. Lithium needed for battery cars. phones & military jets. Agree not efficient. Trump & biden probably wanted a deal but could not work it out.

the British , soviets , and the US all lost to Afghanistan . Wars always tough to win on the road.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The US froze 9.5 billion just after you said this . So they had money maybe could not get it or want to spend it. The real reason the country folded is the afghans did not want to fight. The economist said the taliban went to each town said join them or fight them. The afghan army put down the rifles while out numbering the taliban 3-1. Now china moving in . Why ? there is 1 trillion in minerals. The biggest amount of lithium in the world. Lithium needed for battery cars. phones & military jets. Agree not efficient. Trump & biden probably wanted a deal but could not work it out.

the British , soviets , and the US all lost to Afghanistan . Wars always tough to win on the road.
Most afghan soldiers either exisied only on paper or just wanted a paycheck, we paid their salaries, once that ended why should they fight? Not to mention the extreme corruption of the afghan govt leadership means few had faith or trust in their own leaders.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You'd think liberals would get the bigger picture and understand that forcing your ideals on other people doesn't work.

Your bullshit concept of utopia isn't utopia to everyone else.

But they'll keep trying to shove their bullshit down everyone else's throat anyway.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You'd think liberals would get the bigger picture and understand that forcing your ideals on other people doesn't work.

But they'll keep trying to shove their bullshit down everyone else's throat anyway.
No doubt when we flew the LGBTQ flag over our embassy a couple months back that was well received.

boston massacre

EOG Master

So much for Joe's threats: Taliban IGNORE Biden's demand to let civilians into Kabul airport and westerners are beaten. US airlifts more than 19K in 24 hours as desperate Afghans cause a STAMPEDE at the airport amid fears of an ISIS-K attack​

• Desperate Afghans waded through sewage at Kabul airport today in a last-ditch effort to escape Taliban rule
  • Evacuees said they had been attacked by the Taliban and prevented from getting to Kabul airport
  • The reports emerged less than 24 hours after President Biden said the Taliban needed to let people leave
  • Fears are growing that crowds could try to storm the airport or that opportunistic terrorists will launch an attack - fears that will only grow as troop numbers dwindle
  • Those not already at airport now have little chance of escape, as Taliban stop all Afghan citizens reaching it
  • Members of the GOP said on Tuesday night that Biden has 'blood on his hands' because of who is left behind
  • Taliban has warned President Biden that there will be no extension to the August 31 evacuation deadline
  • US evacuated 19,000 people from Kabul, across 48 different flights, over the last 24 hours, White House says
  • Two Congressmen who travelled to Kabul to witness the chaos say: 'We won't get everyone out on time'
  • Pentagon commanders have also warned of Islamic State-offshoot called ISIS-K who are targeting planes
  • Afghanistan's former interior minister claims he Taliban are killing innocent children in power consolidation

mr merlin

EOG Master
The military and their media lackeys are working overtime to call for the US to somehow stay in afghanistan beyond aug 31, i hope to god they dont succeed.

MrTop

EOG Master

that was bush and cheeney's idea. the policy is the same song since the 40's for both sides. Remember the republicans were there running the war 12 years

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
that was bush and cheeney's idea. the policy is the same song since the 40's for both sides. Remember the republicans were there running the war 12 years

Obama and Biden had 8 years of doing the same.

More time than Bush and Cheney.

Bush, Cheney, and the Democrats are all the same.

MrTop

EOG Master
He was the one that negotiated the end of the war.

Or did you forget that part?

he did , the afghans did not want to fight. It was not worth staying. The problem was how come it took 20 years to scout / train these guys ? that is an intel screw up.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Obama knew bin laden wasn't in Afghanistan and STILL kept the war going.

Trump was the one to end it.

Like I said, Bush, Cheney, and the Democrats, including Obama and Biden, are all the same - deep state assets.

MrTop

EOG Master

Like I said, Bush, Cheney, and the Democrats, including Obama and Biden, are all the same - deep state assets.

now you finally said something correct

mr merlin

EOG Master
The deadline for withdrawing is next Tues., sounds like everyone is leaving now and it's possible the US will be gone by this weekend. Good old sleepy joe.

MrTop

EOG Master
you never said the deep state.. you must be sea sick and seeing things

i know you are slow .. you said deep state. I see you are not only afraid of the water but cannot find the price of gold. The price of gold is not the adjusted price in 1980. It is the price.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
i know you are slow .. you said deep state. I see you are not only afraid of the water but cannot find the price of gold. The price of gold is not the adjusted price in 1980. It is the price.

What else would anyone mean if they say that some of the Republicans and all of the Democrats are the same other than them being deep state, genius?

Yeah. It's other people that are slow when you're the one that needs shit spoon fed to you in order for you to comprehend it.

MrTop

EOG Master
What else would anyone mean if they say that some of the Republicans and all of the Democrats are the same other than them being deep state, genius?

Yeah. It's other people that are slow when you're the one that needs shit spoon fed to you in order for you to comprehend it.

that has nothing to do with the price of gold in 1980 which you thought was $2000. It was never that high in the year 1980. Gold has only made about 3-3.5% compounded in the last 50 years #s from WSJ. Still a defensive investment. If you ask goldman their richest clients only put 1% in their portfolio. When buffett made a gold buy about 3 years ago it was because gold has been going opposite to treasuries

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So now you're telling me what I told you when you were buying it just before and during one of the biggest stock market bull runs in the history of the exchanges.

I was the one that told you that commodities rarely outpace inflation. And I was the one that told you that you should have been buying stocks instead.

But you didn't listen. And instead of 100% gains, you ended up with losses.

Well done. Keep thinking you're going to teach someone who worked in finance about investing because you read a story about Warren Buffett.

If you actually listened half as much as you lie, you could have made a killing. But that's why you'll always be a loser.

MrTop

EOG Master
So now you're telling me what I told you when you were buying it just before and during one of the biggest stock market bull runs in the history of the exchanges.

I was the one that told you that commodities rarely outpace inflation. And I was the one that told you that you should have been buying stocks instead.

Well done. Keep thinking you're going to teach someone who worked in finance about investing because you read a story about Warren Buffett.

If you actually listened half as much as you lie, you could have made a killing. But that's why you'll always be a loser.

commodities are doing well... gold is part of commodities

if you knew finance you would know what i just said

Commodities are often split into two broad categories: hard and soft commodities. Hard commodities include natural resources that must be mined or extracted—such as gold, rubber, and oil, whereas soft commodities are agricultural products or livestock—such as corn, wheat, coffee, sugar, soybeans, and pork.

• A commodity market involves buying, selling, or trading a raw product, such as oil, gold, or coffee.

OIL IS A COMMODITY TOO

DOOOOOFUUUSSS

LOL

mr merlin

EOG Master

Commodities are often split into two broad categories: hard and soft commodities. Hard commodities include natural resources that must be mined or extracted—such as gold, rubber, and oil, whereas soft commodities are agricultural products or livestock—such as corn, wheat, coffee, sugar, soybeans, and pork.

• A commodity market involves buying, selling, or trading a raw product, such as oil, gold, or coffee.

OIL IS A COMMODITY TOO

DOOOOOFUUUSSS

LOL
You two are like an old married couple. LOL

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

OIL IS A COMMODITY TOO

DOOOOOFUUUSSS

LOL

So you had to look up a word that I used and now you're trying to tell me what it means.

LMAO.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Oil is a perfect example of WHY commodities rarely outpace inflation.

Because its costs are tied to production and distribution of virtually every good sold.

But please keep trying to give me lessons about finance.

MrTop

EOG Master
So you had to look up a word that I used and now you're trying to tell me what it means.

LMAO.

NICE TRY

you had no idea that commodities are more to it than gold

did you see what energy did this year till june ?

no clue.. you lost in court in texas and florida... everyone wearing a mask. I told you the judges will go with science.. they will never go with anti-gov't people like u

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
NICE TRY

you had no idea that commodities are more to it than gold

did you see what energy did this year till june ?

no clue.. you lost in court in texas and florida... everyone wearing a mask. I told you the judges will go with science.. they will never go with anti-gov't people like u

Yup. I brought up commodities because I had no idea what they were. LMAO.

You are absolutely retarded.