Thank you Brandon Lang!!!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
Re: Thank you Brandon Lang!!!

Thanks Langer another 75 dime play down the shitter! :houra:houra:houra91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Lets start 2010 right!

75 DIME - FLORIDA GATORS - The more I looked at this game the more I realized the Gators were the right side of this game.

Let's us start with the fact this line is -13 (as I post this analysis). Who does that tell you Vegas is begging you to bet? Exactly, Cincinnati.

Next, the Bearcats shouldn't be here. Pitt should be, and the determining factor for me is the fact the Gators are going to be able to do anything they want offensively.

Urban Meyer and his announcement has got to inspire this Gator team and I believe it will.

Tim Tebow playing his last game and you had better believe he will go out a winner.

The Gators defensive coordinator Strong will coach his last game here before departing for Louisville and with his entire defense back from last year, this may be their best game.

The Bearcats haven't seen this type of pressure from a front 7 all year long and when your offensive line is going to get overwhelmed to the level they are, long day for Tony Pike.

He didn't look all that good against Pitt and trust me, the pressure he sees here is the most he will have seen all year.

Just look at Cincy down the stretch.

They struggled to beat Uconn at home 47-45, how about West Virginia at home 24-21 followed by a 13 point win over Illinois and then finally Pitt 45-44.

I want you to think about this for one moment. The UConn Huskies came into your house and put up 45 points on you. That was UConn! I'm talking about a motivated Florida team here.

A few years ago Hawaii played Georgia in the Sugar bowl with Colt Brennan and his high scoring offense, and Hawaii got blown out because Brennan had no time to throw.

Guess what, the same will be said about Pike when this game has come and gone.

Gators will win this game by 17 points or more.

25 DIME - NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS - Way too many points here.

I respect Auburn and what they have done this year, and the improvements they have made - but covering this number is a too much for them to bite off.

As impressive as Wisconsin was against Miami-Florida, and to know this Northwestern team beat them at home tells me a lot about the Wildcats.

This is a team that played their best ball down the stretch with a 17-10 win at Iowa, a 21-16 win at Illinois, and a 33-31 win over the Badgers.

The Tigers come in off the near-miss win over Alabama, and now look for bowl success and they might have a bit more speed but this is a live dog here.

In the last 2 years Northwestern has been a dog 13 times and they got the money in 10 of those 13 games, with 8 outright upsets.

That is good enough for me as the Wildcats get the job done here and cover the number.

25 DIME - FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES - Going to war with the Seminoles.

First and foremost, just not a believer in West Virginia nor anything they did all year long.

They come into this game here averaging just under 21 points over their last 5 games and the fact of the matter is I just don't trust Brown at QB for the Mountaineers.

Away from home this WVU team was just 1-3 ATS, and with all the hype surrounding this being Bowden's last game, I will go to war with that hype here.

The Seminoles come in here off a loss to the Gators and if you thought that leaves them in a letdown situation, think again, as Florida State is 10-1 SU and ATS after losing to Florida.

Lastly add the fact the ACC is a rock solid 13-3 ATS versus the Big East and for my buck, it's about Florida State this afternoon.

Been a great run Bobby, take your lap around the winners circle and enjoy being retired.

25 DIME - OHIO STATE BUCKEYES - I will roll the dice with Jim Tressel as a dog anytime anywhere.

150 dimes of fading action! 91023i2ndw;l
The Buckeyes excel in the underdog role, going 4-1 ATS last 5 times getting points winning 3 of those games outright.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Mama said there was a man named Brandon Link, Lang, or something loke that. He's not a very smart man. Mama said he picked us to win this game so were FUCKED! Mama always has a way of explainin' things to me so I can understand them!
<!-- / message --> <!-- attachments --> <fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>Attached Images</legend>
</fieldset>

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Brandon Lang

NOTE:

Would you lay -180 to -200 in baseball with the Yankees if you thought there was no way they were going to lose? Would the risk be worth the reward?

Absolutely you would.

And that is exactly why my top play is 'Bama on the money line, with a pair of plays on 'Bama for the game and 'Bama in the first half.

I feel at the value the money line is, it's too good to pass up.

I did the same thing with the Seattle-Pittsburgh Super Bowl making my top play the Steelers on the money line, with a secondary play on the Steelers -4 1/2 for the game, which is pretty much right around what this number is tonight.

I am doing the same thing today, but the only difference is I am playing Alabama in the first half as well as the game with my top play being Alabama on the money line.

It's very rare in the BCS National Championship game you get a money line less than 200 so with the price being what it is, it's just to good to pass up.

So all my eggs are with Nick Saban and the Crimson Tide to get the job done in the first half, get the job done in the game and just in case their is some backdoor madness, the money line is my top play.

100 DIME - ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE MONEY LINE PLAY
25 DIME - ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE 1ST HALF PLAY
25 DIME - ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE MINUS THE POINTS

I just don't see Alabama losing this game tonight.

And because I don't see them losing, I can't pass up this great money line price in a big game like this.

While watching Florida just destroy Cincinnati, and Tebow have the game of his career, I just kept saying to myself Alabama held this team to 13 points.

What was even more impressive was the offensive game plan in which Nick Saban and his staff came up with in attacking the Florida defense, a defense I feel is better than this Texas defense.

The Crimson Tide had 251 yards rushing versus Florida and 239 yards passing for 490 yards total offense and that was against the 4th best defense in the country backed by SEC speed. Texas comes in #3.

You look at Alabama's run through the SEC and you will see the most points they gave up in a game were 24 the first game of the year to Virginia Tech and they allowed that while giving up only 155 yards total offense.

Most of the Hokies points were set up as a result of special teams.

In every single game this year Alabama's defense showed up and played hard. Played with intensity. Played as if their lives depended on it and that is a credit to Saban and his staff. They have taken nothing for granted all year.

The most yards 'Bama gave up this entire year was 341 to Tennessee, 335 to Florida, 332 to Auburn and 302 to Kentucky. They only allowed three teams to get over a 100 yards rushing and only 4 teams to throw over 200 yards.

They are a model of consistency all year long. I can't say the same about Texas and the only evidence I need is the last 2 games of the year.

On the road at Texas A&M, a team that was completely manhandled and dominated by SEC conference Georgia 44-20, the Longhorns gave up 190 yards rushing, 342 yards pass for a total of 532 yards.

From that game they went into the Big 12 Championship Game, and forgot how to play offense against Nebraska being held to 18 yards rushing and 184 passing for 202 total yards while allowing 9 sacks.

You are supposed to be peaking at the end of the year, not allowing the Texas A&M's of the world to shred you, nor struggle to muster up 13 points and 200 yards offense in the Big 12 Championship Game.

Folks, this isn't a great Texas offensive line. It's average at best as evidenced by the fact Texas has had rushing games of 46 yards at home to Colorado, 99 on the road at Oklahoma State, 67 at home to Central Florida.

In there two games versus defenses that you would

say are comparable to Alabama are Oklahoma and Nebraska and I just find it a bit ironic both of those defenses held Texas to 13 points.

For me I just can't get past the 202 total yards Texas had against Nebraska last game of the year and just how badly they looked all game long offensively rushing, passing and protecting the quarterback.

The defense Texas will see tonight and the speed in which it occupies the field with is faster than Nebraska and I don't care how much time you have to prepare for it, your practice squad can simulate SEC speed in a million years.

If Alabama plays with the same intensity it did against Florida, and I have every reason to believe they will, there isn't a single ounce of doubt in my mind they win this game by double digits.

I saw all I needed to see in 'Bama's dominant win over Florida, and the Texas struggles offensively versus Nebraska and Oklahoma while allowing a young A&M team to put up 39 points on them to put me on the Crimson Tide tonight.

I keep hearing about Texas being the # 1 rush defense in the country but hell, Missouri had the 12th ranked rush defense and Navy ran for close to 400 yards on them.

So trust me folks, you can have all the great defensive statistics you want playing in the Big 12 but let's not confuse Big 12 speed with the SEC because it's like comparing apples to oranges. It really is.

These two conferences have met this bowl season and you have all you need to know to validate the above point.

Georgia completely outclassed Texas A&M 44-20 and Ole Miss outclassed Oklahoma State 21-7 and you could see the speed difference all over the field.

I dare use the word overrated, but in this case I feel Texas is highly overrated and as I said above, I just can't get past the lack of intensity in which Texas played with against Texas A&M.

If that had been Alabama, the young Aggies wouldn't have sniffed 20 points let alone 39.

My last point is this. Greg McElroy found himself in the last drive against Auburn. He found his confidence. He became the leader his teammates have been waiting for him to become all year long and you saw his maturity in the SEC Championship Game.

I expect Heisman Trophy winner Ingram to have success running the football, get McElroy in play action and for Alabama to do what it has done all year long when laying a single digit number and that is cover it.

Last year they covered all 3 single digit numbers and this year they laid 6 1/2 to Virginia Tech and won by 10, they laid -4 at Ole Miss and won 22-3 and laid 7 1/2 to LSU and won by 9 making it 6 in a row.

I'm not taking anything away from Mack Brown, but you can't give Nick Saban time to prepare for you with the personnel he has because he will own you as he proved with his gameplan versus Florida.

With the same amount of time to prepare Mack Brown and his staff failed miserably against Nebraska offensively as they were unprepared and were dominated and were lucky to win the football game.

I am going to war with the better team, with the better coach, with the better defense, with the better special teams, with the Heisman Trophy winner, and flat out the better all around team.

You don't beat the defending National Champions on a neutral field as dominantly as you did and go on to lose the National Championship game to Texas. You just don't.

And I will live or die with the SEC over the Big 12 any day of the week.

Alabama Crimson Tide across the board for me tonight in the first half, for the game and on the money line.

FREE SELECTION - TEXAS-ALABAMA UNDER