The 2020 MLB season

Valuist

EOG Master
A single Cincinnati player tests positive and they cancel? Are they out of their minds?

Mind you, this is a team that THOUGHT four players were Covid positive.......and none of them were. Good chance this test was a false positive and you are going to cancel over that? Lunacy.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Seriously, what is the plan for the Cardinals?
Are they just planning on playing lots and lots of double headers to make up for the time off?
There should be some good betting opportunities, as far as scheduling oddities, their bullpen being completely gassed, fatigue setting in September.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Are they just planning on playing lots and lots of double headers to make up for the time off?
There should be some good betting opportunities, as far as scheduling oddities, their bullpen being completely gassed, fatigue setting in September.
DH today, Monday, Wednesday. Totally agree about some great chances ahead.

Valuist

EOG Master

Good opportunities to lay a run and a half against them.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
And I'm too laZy to find the other clown's crying wishiwaspro. he melted down at one point filling up his diaper saying everybody was dying and they couldn't play baseball.

kane

EOG master
I made 4 WS futures before the season and all 4 of them made the playoffs, plus my two favorite teams also made the postseason. Also, I did well with my RSW totals, I'm very happy they got through the season