The bad beat bin

Toledo noterdame under 2nd half was brutal for me. under 73.5, went ot in the 50s, then 5 pts in final second including a 65 foot heave at buzzer that was after buzzer but refs had zero interest in reviewing it. hard to beat this for bad beat

I didn't have this one, but NDU strip sack and fumble recovery in the end zone for a TD with 40 secs to play to get the cover against Stanford

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I didn't have this one, but NDU strip sack and fumble recovery in the end zone for a TD with 40 secs to play to get the cover against Stanford
Ironic that the season started for Stanford by covering vs Northwestern in the last :20 the same way (i had NU).

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Saturday I had Tottenham -1.5+120. They lead 3-0 but give up a goal in the 79thish minute. No biggie - still up 3-1 and that is good enough. Until in the 96th (out of 96) minute they give up another goal to win 3-2 but not cover -1.5

Prop shopping this morning when things are coming out. I see I can get Elliot o82.5 yards rushing -110. Everywhere was 82.5 and even a tad expensive. Pick it up. end of day 5 dimes at 184-5. My local all the way up to 185.5. So I get good # and line. I glance at game when Dallas at 2 and I'm sitting on 81. T.D. I think I have a winner. Time left for him to get more I thought.

Wait.

1st & 10 at DAL 7
(11:21 - 4th) (Shotgun) E.Elliott right end to DAL 5 for -2 yards (K.Pierre-Louis).

Down 17 and they ran about 6 more plays this drive. Had ball two more times but why run down 17. Never another run in 15-20 plays. They just had to give him the ball that one last time and many were cheering for it I'm sure but not me.

Finish 81 Yards.

I know they had time so not a horrible beat but to lose it on last run. STILL SUCKS!

Prop shopping this morning when things are coming out. I see I can get Elliot o82.5 yards rushing -110. Everywhere was 82.5 and even a tad expensive. Pick it up. end of day 5 dimes at 184-5. My local all the way up to 185.5. So I get good # and line. I glance at game when Dallas at 2 and I'm sitting on 81. T.D. I think I have a winner. Time left for him to get more I thought.

Wait.

1st & 10 at DAL 7
(11:21 - 4th) (Shotgun) E.Elliott right end to DAL 5 for -2 yards (K.Pierre-Louis).

Down 17 and they ran about 6 more plays this drive. Had ball two more times but why run down 17. Never another run in 15-20 plays. They just had to give him the ball that one last time and many were cheering for it I'm sure but not me.

Finish 81 Yards.

I know they had time so not a horrible beat but to lose it on last run. STILL SUCKS!
I HAD THIS TOO

when I put game on he was at 83 and was early 4th qtr , I actually remember kind of laughing in my head thinking would be nice to get few more in case caught behind line. Few mins later I see the play he gets swarmed for a loss. Watch a few more mins and turned if off disgusted. He prob didnt even get another carry, not sure.