The Chase

coachp

EOG Addicted
Re: The Chase

After the 3-0 starts I started chasing all the hockey- Sweet! (thanks to watching you the last few weeks). Now I'm on the stars, but have bumped them with you!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

hopefully the stars get there for us tonight and end a really good weekend. if only the jays had gotten there today.

hey its still on today. we need the angels on the runline and the mets/az to stay Under 8.

Coach, ill check in later tonight, im going out for a couple hours now. pull the last 2 baseball in for us.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Series Bets: 1-0 (+$200)

pending

Hornets (+1.20) ($200 to win $240)

adding

Cleveland (+6.00) ($100 to win $600)

i think this is a pure value play and there may be a chance to lock up some nice money, somewhere in this series. even if its a loser, this is a no brainer to play.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

here is the up to the minute update, heading into monday may 5.

The Chase: 20-0 (+20.00 units) (333-1) since 2005 season.

Runline Chase: 5-0 (+5.00 units) (16-0) on the season (111-0) since 2005

Action Chase: 6-0 (+6.00 units) (total opinion) (nothing pending)

Pattern Betting: 13-0 (+13.00 units) (2 pending)

Series Bets: 1-0 (+$200) (2 pending)

plays for monday may 5

Chase 21
d) Jays Over 8 (+1.00) $277 to win $277

Chase 22
b) wsox Over 8 (+1.00) $65 to win $65

Runline Chase 6
d) Angels -1.5 (+1.10) $174 to win $191.44

Action Chase 7
a) AZ Over 10 (+1.00) $30 to win $30

Pattern 13
b) Magic +6 (-1.10) $73 to win $66

Series Bets Pending

Hornets (+1.20) $200 to win $240

Cleveland (+6.00) $100 to win $600

Big Bets are located in a thread in the nba room.

that should update everything.

good luck on your wagers.

coachp

EOG Addicted

Great job with the Stars-- We need the Blue jays to crush the ball and their pitching fall apart!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Coach, we absolutely should have had the jays (Over) yesterday, WSOX should have tied it at (4-4) in the 4th. but oh well, still 3 chances with the jays. thats why they call it chasing, just keep pulling the trigger and hang in there.

I may have something big for you tonight on the Hornets. I honestly think the home team is going to win every game in this series and the line is sitting there at (-2). My only holdback is the series bet that i have going on them already and the win big win on them saturday. Im going to think about it and look at the total in the Detroit game as well.

Ill let you know just after lunch today. Might as well keep the big roll going along with the Chases.

coachp

EOG Addicted

Thanks SSI- For the first time since the bowls I have a little fun money- thanks to you!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Coach, im going to leave you a big play in the nba room for tonight.

thanks Munson, get on that runline thing, juice is staying low and i havent even found the last Loser for it.

munson15

I want winners...

Coach, im going to leave you a big play in the nba room for tonight.

thanks Munson, get on that runline thing, juice is staying low and i havent even found the last Loser for it.
Yeah, that runline chase is the best of any of the chase systems I've talked with you about, IMO.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

not sure if i agree with that but the (111-0) record is very good. i knew you would appreciate the lower juice.

are you in yet?

95cherokee33s

EOG Member

I had a question about the runline chase. I think I am going to start doing it, but I want to make sure I understand it. How exactly do you pick the team? By the favorite of the day? For instance, today, Arizona is -159, while the Angels are only -135. But, for the runline, the angels are +110 while Arizona is +125. Hope you understand, I'm just getting into the betting scene. Thanks.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

cherokee, i turned that bet in last night, when the angels were the biggest favorite.

on days when there are several close ones, as to which is the biggest, wait as long as possible and then play the biggest ML favorite on the board (played on the runline).

technically right now, az would be the play but i turned in the angels and will live with it.

im going to start waiting as long as possible to make the call...

munson15

I want winners...

not sure if i agree with that but the (111-0) record is very good. i knew you would appreciate the lower juice.

are you in yet?
I keep missing the first game of the chase, and I don't have a chance to look them up myself (would have to do a daily update manually) so no, I have not. But I like the looks of it, and have the bankroll to play it in the manner described. Will look for an opener of a set to take the plunge.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Munson, you can start, when this one ends.... simply play the biggest favorite of the day on the runline, double down 6 times or until you get a win. once you get a win, start over the next day. for that matter, you can actually start any day, as that wont matter.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

yeah looks like i lucked out on the runline chase.

Action Chase: 7-0 (+7.00 units) (nothing pending)

runline Chase: 6-0 (+6.00 units) (nothing pending)

The Chase; 20-0 (+20.00 units) (2 pending) jays headed to play (E) and wsox heading to play (c).

if your following, you have to have the guts to keep sticking the plays in there.

ill hold off a little while on tuesday, will post later in the day. Big Plays and Series Bets doing fine.

lvman

EOG Member

hi ssi, i was wondering if you had any data on the runline play as a 5-step rather than a 6-step . 35, 36 units seems much less scary than facing the possibility of a 70 plus unit wipeout.thanks in advance.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

lvman, yes, read back thru the thread, last july if you were playing only a 5 game chase, you would have had a loss. so last years profit would have been drastically reduced.

tell you what, from all my research the 6 game is the way to go. you may have to keep your base unit smaller but i think it produces many more wins.

my advice, play 6 but play smaller.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

ok lets pull everything together for: Genesis Sports

The Chase: 20-0 (+20.00 units) (333-1 since 2005)

Runline Chase: 6-0 (+6.00 units) (17-0 on the season)(112-0 since 2006)

Action Chase: 7-0 (+7.00 units) (Total Opinion)

Series Bets: 1-0 (+$200) (2 pending)

Hornets (+1.20) $200 to win $240
Cleveland (+6.00) $100 to win $600

Big plays are posted in the thread in the nba room.

Plays for tuesday may 6 (and ill live with these numbers)

Chase 21
E) Jays Over 8 (-1.15) $637 to win $554

Chase 22
c) Wsox Over 8.5 (-1.10) $143 to win $130

Runline Chase 7
a) BlueJays -1.5 (+1.40) $21.40 to win $30

Action Chase 8
a) Tigers Over 9.5 (-1.20) $36 to win $30
chasing the Tigers to play an Over

good luck, we need the Over in the Jays game.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Coach, i left you another nugget in the nba room for tonight.

Munson, get your butt on the jays RL tonight, this is right up your alley.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

coach, make sure you get a little of the Cav's for the series, utterly crazy for them to be getting back (6:1)(my opinion), it may not win but i think the chance will be there to hedge it back out. keep it small but get a little of it.

vegas83

EOG Member

Can I ask a dumb question?

Why is Tor a run line play? Should it not be ATL today
Any explanation would be great.

Thank you

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thats not a dumb question but here is the answer.

im the type of person, who turns bets in early. i like to do my work in the mornings and get it over, its a flaw of mine.

when i bet this morning, toronto was the biggest favorite on the board and i suppose if you use Openers, they were the biggest favorite.

this is what makes the runline chase a little hard to follow... i suppose there is really not a true way to follow because of line movement.

check this out.

lets say the braves play at (6:00 pm cst) and at 5:59, they are a (-1.50) favorite and at this same time, thats the biggest favorite on the board but wait, the dodgers are playing at (9:00 pm cst) and at 5:59 pm they are only a (-1.40) favorite..

so at 5:59 you bet the braves (as you should) but then a couple of hours later, people load up on the dodgers and push them to a (-1.60) favorite but you following the system, have already bet the braves.. so you see, in this scenario it was impossible to bet only the biggest favorite that day.

it comes down to being a judegement call, unless you use the opener...

i lucked out last night and won on the angels, when technically the dbacks were the play yesterday.

sorry for rambling but i hope you understand what im trying to say.

ill live with the Jays today..

vegas83

EOG Member

Thanks SSI for the quick response. That makes sense, for you back testing did you use the closing lines? Just wanted to see how that number of 110-0 came about if it was the closing lines?

Thanks again and best of luck, I like the chase type systems.

Vegas

SSI

EOG Dedicated

yes, i used the closing lines at covers.

95-0 last year (17-0) to start this year.... 112-0 run....

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Chase 21 ends with a whimper (whew).

that is why, if you play this, you must have the guts to follow thru with all the bets. you cant half-ass play it.

munson15

I want winners...

Excellent explanation for the runline chase, SSI. I was in a surgery center for my hip today, and missed the Toronto game. I do believe in this, but I need to see what you show first. I don't always have time to check all the streaks, so I need to take advantage of the early posts you usually make. As you say, sometimes it is subjective, and I may come up with my own tweak. Keep up the great work, as you say, it is not for the faint of heart.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thats right Munson, some days when a (-2.30) favorite is on the board, the choice is easy but today there were several possibilities and if you look at the board this minute, AZ would be the play.....

coachp

EOG Addicted

Chase 21 is in the books! I have the guts- just need to keep building the bankroll so I can win more- but I have to have enough to handle going 6 deep. Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate you sharing this- and I know posting early with the runline- but it helps me out a lot with the early posts.

Lets keep chasing- and LeBron is only 1-7 from the floor-- Go LeBron!!!!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Coach, it would be very nice to get the Cav's win tonight. the run has been good of late.

as for the chases, im only up to a $30 base unit wager. you must think of the 6th wager and how much will be on the line.

as for the runline chase, its on game 1 again, so we will figure it out. would be nice to get the wsox in the books as well, if not we are looking at play (d) tomorrow in that one.

coachp

EOG Addicted

Cav's have started 2nd half strong- big (early) day tomorrow at work- can't stay up. Thanks again and good luck to all of us! Talk to you tomorrow!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

as for the clev game, irregardless of the outcome, that line was way off (my opinion) as was the series line. that series is much closer than many think.

yeah, we can hash everything out tomorrow.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

here comes the update for wednesday may 7 for (Genesis Sports)

The Chase: 21-0 (+21.00 units) (334-1 since 2005 season)

Runline Chase: 6-0 (+6.00 units) (17-0 on the season)(112-0 since 2006)

Action Chase: 7-0 (+7.00 units) (Total Opinion)

Series Bets: 1-0 (+$200) (2 pending) (Hornets +1.20)(Cav's +6.00)
Hornets $200 to win $240
Cav's $100 to win $600

Big Bets: Located in thread in the nba room.

Plays for wednesday may 7

Chase 22
d) ChiSox Over 8.5 (-1.30) $355 to win $273 (greek) im paying for the key 8.5 number

Chase 23
a) KC Over 7.5 (-1.15) $34 to win $30

Action Chase 8
b) Tigers over 9.5 (+1.00) $66 to win $66

Runline Chase 7
b) will be posted this afternoon, im going to have to make this as mechanical as possible

Big Bets: Coach ill post this after lunch today, im doing an hour on the treadmill and i want to think about it.

later.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Coach, im leaving the big bet now.

also im suspending the Pattern Betting at (13-0) with 2 pending. i just dont have the time to keep that up and its sort of morphed into series betting and big plays. we can bring it back sporadically or next season.

coachp

EOG Addicted

Thanks again.

Are you looking for a second and third place horse for the Preakness? Big Brown sure finished strong from the 20 spot.

GL today.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

coach, i will later on but my bets will be small... i will put $50 on several different things and leave it, at that. i got lucky with the exacta.