Re: The Munchkin Man's Latest Crisis

look at it this way
- could of been a lot worse
- looks like youll get a lot of the 2 back
- u know you ll never do that again
- dont let it get to or your beaten by it
- f/face might get f/ed
- be thankful that the cash job was there for you
- if your car dont start someday go to the front of it and give thxs for all the times it did.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Joeybagadonuts thinks munchkin man should use the 200,that as others have said, should already be returned to u once you report the fraud, to see a shrink.

Joeybagadonuts thinks munchkin man is a nice guy, just crazy and needs mental help, and I mean that in the nicest way.

Good luck

Greetomgs Joeybagadonuts:

Thank you very much for your warm and sincere and heartfelt advice for the Munchkin Man.

You will be pleased to learn that the Munchkin Man has been seeing a "shrink" on a regular basis for the past several years.

He makes sure the Munchkin Man gets the medications the Munchkin Man needs.

In addition, the Munchkin Man sees a mental health therapist once a week.

You can rest assured that the Munchkin Man is receiving top notch mental health care.

Thanks again for your words of kindness and support.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

The Hitman gives his sympathy.

The Hitman understands your angst.

However, It would never happen to The Hitman as he has never used an ATM in his life.

The Hitman manages his own cash and doesn't have to pay a bank to do it for him.

The Hitman is sorry this happened to you.

Greetings To THE HITMAN:

The Munchkin Man would like to thank you for your words of condolences during the Munchkin Man's crisis.

The Munchkin Man would also like to congratulate you for managing your cash on your own and avoiding the deadly trap that those ATM machines can be.

Well done!

Thanks again for your condolences.

The Munchkin Man will keep this forum posted on any and all future developments on this ongoing and yet unresolved crisis that the Munchkin Man is having to endure.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

look at it this way
- could of been a lot worse
- looks like youll get a lot of the 2 back
- u know you ll never do that again
- dont let it get to or your beaten by it
- f/face might get f/ed
- be thankful that the cash job was there for you
- if your car dont start someday go to the front of it and give thxs for all the times it did.

Greetings Nedrow:

Thank you very much for offering the Munchkin Man a fresh new perspective on the Munchkin Man's most current crisis and for your words of encouragement and support.

Indeed, the Munchkin Man will NEVER make the mistake of leaving his bank ATM machine in its slot ever again.

Indeed, the Munchkin Man was very grateful for the tutoring assignment that was able to bring the Munchkin Man some much needed cash yesterday, so that the Munchkin Man could go to the grocery store and buy food to eat.

However, the Munchkin Man must confess that the Munchkin Man will have a little trouble giving thanks for the service his car has given him if it should fail to start one day.

The Munchkin Man has to use his car for his private tutoring business.

The Munchkin Man conducts all of his tutoring sessions in public libraries or in the homes of his students.

The Munchkin Man's landlord will not let the Munchkin Man bring students into his apartment for their tutoring sessions.

The Munchkin Man agrees with you that the Munchkin Man SHOULD be grateful for having a car that runs today, and just for today, even if it should stop running tomorrow.

But if it stops running tomorrow, mustering up the gratitude for all of its past service won't be easy for the Munchkin Man.

The Munchkin Man will have a long talk with himself about this and work on it.

Thanks again for your message of moral support.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

I am sorry for your bad experience with the ATM and your experience with bad people. Hopefully, something good will happen to you this week to make it all better.:cheers BTW, my bank's ATMs make you remove your card before printing a receipt. Good Luck !

Greetings ZZ Cream!

Thank you very much for being nice to the Munchkin Man.
:cheers

You and several others have made the Munchkin Man feel better.

The Munchkin Man deeply appreciates your condolences for the Munchkin Man's most current crisis and for your words of encouragement and support.

The Munchkin Man wishes there was a better way for the Munchkin Man to express the magnitude of his gratitude.

Many thanks also for the great idea your bank uses by making you remove your ATM card before printing out a receipt.

The Munchkin Man is going to submit this suggestion to his bank first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks again!

Good luck to you.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Munchkin: if ya need to feel better....

No thanks!

The Munchkin Man gave those up nearly 30 years ago.

By the way, the Munchkin Man used to be able to roll one a lot better than that, with only one hand, and while driving at the same time.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

and your boy "Rush" could throw down 50 pills at a time while driving

Ahhhh ....."men of many talents"

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

You will be pleased to learn that the Munchkin Man has been seeing a "shrink" on a regular basis for the past several years.

You can rest assured that the Munchkin Man is receiving top notch mental health care.

There's a waste of money....and "top notch mental health care" is an oxymoron anyway. You don't have a mental health problem, you have a behavioral problem, the cure of which is for someone to beat your silly ass to a pulp. I bet you didn't talk to the bank manager in the third person, and if you did, I hope he supplied the antidote for your behavioral condition!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Love it!!!

Pioneer exposing "Limbaugh Jr"

Good job!!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

There's a waste of money....and "top notch mental health care" is an oxymoron anyway. You don't have a mental health problem, you have a behavioral problem, the cure of which is for someone to beat your silly ass to a pulp. I bet you didn't talk to the bank manager in the third person, and if you did, I hope he supplied the antidote for your behavioral condition!
That's not very nice Pioneer.......especially on a Sunday Morning! I apologize Mr. Munchkin Man for Pioneer being so mean to you this morning. We all should be as courageous as you seeking help with our mental state of mind. Good Luck!

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Brother Pioneer:

Haven't you stated on numerous past occasions that you are a Christian?

If so, is that any way for a fellow Christian to talk to another fellow Christian?

As a Christian, you should not want anybody to beat up a fellow Christian.

As a Christian, you should know that that Jesus would not want for anybody to beat up the Munchkin Man.

As a Christian, you should want nothing but the best of fellowship and good will for your fellow Christians.

You should seek the fellowship and good graces the Munchkin Man has to offer.

The Munchkin Man has prayed over this matter.

The Munchkin Man has forgiven you.

Go and sin no more.

With Blessings,

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I just got off the phone with Christ and Christ took Pioneer for $1000 in the
matchup vs MM ....

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Brother Pioneer:

Haven't you stated on numerous past occasions that you are a Christian?

If so, is that any way for a fellow Christian to talk to another fellow Christian?

As a Christian, you should not want anybody to beat up a fellow Christian.

As a Christian, you should know that that Jesus would not want for anybody to beat up the Munchkin Man.

As a Christian, you should want nothing but the best of fellowship and good will for your fellow Christians.

You should seek the fellowship and good graces the Munchkin Man has to offer.

The Munchkin Man has prayed over this matter.

The Munchkin Man has forgiven you.

Go and sin no more.

With Blessings,

Munchkin Man

Forgiven me for what? Telling the truth? Are Christians supposed to lie? The fact is that you are an attention seeking whore and much like the story in the Bible that you reference, Christ told that whore to go and sin no more. Christ didn't tell anyone who was telling the truth to go and sin no more. Now, I am telling you the same thing, in the name of Christ, to go and sin (your attention seeking whore behavior) no more.

ps. the beating of your silly ass is a figure of speech. For instance, in the example you quoted, about meeting with the bank manager, I'm not saying he should literally beat your ass, but if he said he would not deal with you unless you stopped your silly 3rd person talking, it would accomplish the same thing.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

<!-- #EndEditable --> <!-- #BeginEditable "heading" -->
"Shame on you Pioneer ... God is
not happy attacking the Next Pope .."

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

No thanks!

The Munchkin Man gave those up nearly 30 years ago.

By the way, the Munchkin Man used to be able to roll one a lot better than that, with only one hand, and while driving at the same time.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Really .......... WTF kinda roll is that !?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

why is it a lot of these right wing wackjobs are on disability and im helping pay for their free healthcare:+clueless Then they are the first person to cry foul if our country moves toward universal healthcare :+clueless

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Thor: Bingo!!!

I'm leaning toward Munchkin Man actually being Joe the Plumber in real life

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1945313 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-08-09, 11:17 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #49 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>pioneer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1945313", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1945313 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: The Munchkin Man's Latest Crisis
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Munchkin Man

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
There's a waste of money....and "top notch mental health care" is an oxymoron anyway. You don't have a mental health problem, you have a behavioral problem, the cure of which is for someone to beat your silly ass to a pulp
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'll have to check with Sportsgirl and see if she knows where the verse in the Bible that talks about beating someone's silly ass to a pulp is located . Nice Christian attitude, Pioneer, real nice.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Love it

Bunker playing the role of James Dobson on Sunday AM

Bunker: the odds of you being able to spell BIBLE let alone telling us all
what Isiah 17 is about are about the same odds as Bush being able to
locate Iraq on the world map

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Thor:

ya been following Plumber boy?

1) He has a book for sell @ Amazon for $18

2) He is now a "war correspondent" and Hannity sucked him off the other nite praising what a "Great and courageous American" PLumber boy is to put his life on the line :+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

3) Assclown addreessed a bunch of ELECTED GOP officials in DC on his views of the Stimulus package ....YA CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP !!!

4) He hates "handouts" except for the money he got from the GOP to pay back taxes and to help him get his Plumbers License

He would have made ONE HELLVA SOS under Caribou Cindy !!!

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Love it.

Doc mercer acting like he has actually read Isaiah 17. Hell, he can't even spell it correctly. Now I'm sure he could cut and paste it but there's no way he's actually READ it.

Hey Doc,

News flash for you. The election's over. Obama won. Find some new material.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Try "Ruinous Heap" Bunker .....

Try Persia in Ezekiel 38:39

Your boy was the 1st President to rip up the Abrahmic Covenant so bring it
on Mrs James Dobson

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Thor:

Be careful .... Bunker is liable to call into the 700 Club tonite and ask Robertson to bring bad
luck into your life

Bunker and Munchkin yapping about religion would be similar to Madonna and Brittany talking
football

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Forgiven me for what? Telling the truth? Are Christians supposed to lie? The fact is that you are an attention seeking whore and much like the story in the Bible that you reference, Christ told that whore to go and sin no more. Christ didn't tell anyone who was telling the truth to go and sin no more. Now, I am telling you the same thing, in the name of Christ, to go and sin (your attention seeking whore behavior) no more.

ps. the beating of your silly ass is a figure of speech. For instance, in the example you quoted, about meeting with the bank manager, I'm not saying he should literally beat your ass, but if he said he would not deal with you unless you stopped your silly 3rd person talking, it would accomplish the same thing.

Dear Brother Pioneer:

The Munchkin Man has just noticed something about your posts.

They are not happy posts.

You don't sound like a happy person.

Instead of rejoicing with the Munchkin Man over your Christian faith, you want to attack the Munchkin Man and say mean things to the Munchkin Man.

That is not the sign of a happy Christian.

As a fellow Christian, did you know that God wants you to be happy?

It's true.

So, the Munchkin Man's advice to you is............

Be happy!

With Barack Obama in the White House, the Munchkin Man knows this is not an easy task these days.

But please try.

In order to help you become happy, the Munchkin Man would like to invite you to sing a little song with the Munchkin Man.

Please participate.

It will make you feel better.

Are you ready?

One.....Two.....Ready.....Sing:

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.
Clap! Clap!
Clap! Clap!
If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it.
Clap! Clap!

If you're happy and you know it, shout "Hooray!"
"Hoo-ray!"
"Hoo-ray!"
If you're happy and you know it, then your voice will surely show it.
"Hoo-ray!"

There now!

Don't you feel better now?

Maybe the Munchkin Man will invite you to sing Kumbaya with the Munchkin Man next time.

As a fellow Christian, the Munchkin Man is more than glad to spread a little bit of cheer your way.

Yours In Fellowship,

Munchkin Man

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Pioneer is gonna be pissed you tried to make him happy Mr. Munchkin!:cheers

Two fanatic christians going toe-to-toe on an internet gambling forum........PRICELESS.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Thor:

ya been following Plumber boy?

1) He has a book for sell @ Amazon for $18

2) He is now a "war correspondent" and Hannity sucked him off the other nite praising what a "Great and courageous American" PLumber boy is to put his life on the line :+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

3) Assclown addreessed a bunch of ELECTED GOP officials in DC on his views of the Stimulus package ....YA CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP !!!

4) He hates "handouts" except for the money he got from the GOP to pay back taxes and to help him get his Plumbers License

He would have made ONE HELLVA SOS under Caribou Cindy !!!

I thought all the Plumber stuff would fade but they still are supplying the laughter. Can't wait till Maher starts up soon. I know this fraud of a plumber use to rub him the wrong way :+textinb3

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Two fanatic christians going toe-to-toe on an internet gambling forum........PRICELESS.

That was a low blow indeed, OSU....including me with MM. If you would read my posts impartially and objectively, you would have to admit that I am definitely not going toe-to toe with MM as a Christian, fanatical or otherwise, but purely and simply as a rational human being expressing the truth about the MM. The truth is that he is NOT mentally ill and does not need a shrink but rather he has chosen to act in an annoying manner with his 3rd person schtick. I have called him out on that behavior and he has resorted to playing the Christian card, not I.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Pioneer is gonna be pissed you tried to make him happy Mr. Munchkin!:cheers
Greetings ZZ CREAM:

Sadly, the Munchkin Man must concede that you are correct.

The Munchkin Man's attempts to make Mr. Pioneer happy have failed.

2348ji23e

The Munchkin Man will keep trying.

Thanks again for your moral support.

:cheers

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

The truth is that he is NOT mentally ill and does not need a shrink but rather he has chosen to act in an annoying manner with his 3rd person schtick. I have called him out on that behavior and he has resorted to playing the Christian card, not I.

Dear Brother Pioneer:

The truth of the matter is that the Munchkin Man wishes you were correct.

The Munchkin Man wishes that the Munchkin Man was not afflicted with mental illness and all the stigma that goes along with it.

But it is what it is.

The Munchkin Man has to do the best he can to deal with it and continue to get the help and the therapy the Munchkin Man needs.

Hopefully................

Maybe one day..................

The Munchkin Man will be cured.

In the meantime.................

The Munchkin Man will have to keep on moving forward with his therapeutic program.

Do you have any credentials that qualify you to declare that the Munchkin Man is NOT suffering from mental illness?

The Munchkin Man has been seeing his psychiatrist for nearly 6 years now, and he would disagree with your assertion that the Munchkin Man is NOT suffering from mental illness.

He has diagnosed the Munchkin Man with a multiple number of psychiatric disorders.

Being a double-board certified psychiatrist, he has the qualifications and the credentials to do so.

Unless you are a board certified psychiatrist, you are not qualified to make an unqualified diagnosis that the Munchkin Man is free of mental illness.

So, in the meantime.......................

Please try your best to accept the Munchkin Man..................

And above all................

Be happy.

With Blessings,

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Have you ever considered the advantages of getting laid by a member of the
oppt sex?

janus

EOG Dedicated

does anyone else find it funny that Munchkin Man's "affliction", which requires him to refer to himself in the third person, allows him to do so with any name or label? unless you believe his birth name is munchkin man, he's proved he has the capacity to call himself whatever he likes. quite the mental affliction.

does anyone else find it funny that Munchkin Man's "affliction", which requires him to refer to himself in the third person, allows him to do so with any name or label? unless you believe his birth name is munchkin man, he's proved he has the capacity to call himself whatever he likes. quite the mental affliction.
It is indeed very odd and not an affliction that I have ever heard of until now. Not surprisingly, when I Googled "Third Person Communicative Disorder (TPCD)", the fourth and fifth hits were posts made by the Munchkin Man and there were only 17 Google hits all together.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Third+Person+Communicative+Disorder+(TPCD)&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

As you say Janus, "quite the mental affliction".

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Do you have any credentials that qualify you to declare that the Munchkin Man is NOT suffering from mental illness?

The Munchkin Man has been seeing his psychiatrist for nearly 6 years now, and he would disagree with your assertion that the Munchkin Man is NOT suffering from mental illness.

He has diagnosed the Munchkin Man with a multiple number of psychiatric disorders.

Being a double-board certified psychiatrist, he has the qualifications and the credentials to do so.

Unless you are a board certified psychiatrist, you are not qualified to make an unqualified diagnosis that the Munchkin Man is free of mental illness.

Yes, I am a very rational, intelligent human being. But you misunderstand me, I don't know you so I can't say that you are NOT suffering from mental illness. All I do know about you is what you post here in this forum and what I am saying is that going to a shrink/psychiatrist for this 3rd person speaking/writing problem is a waste of money. The fact that you have been seeing this shrink/psychiatrist for 6 years confirms that. You have chosen to speak/write in the third person; it is a conscious choice on your part; the first step towards mental health is to admit that; the 2nd step is to stop doing it. It's as simple as that.

ps. From what little I do know about you, you probably are mentally ill, I believe the technical term is, "crazy as a loon". But your speaking/writing in the third person is an act, a conscious behavior on your part. If your double boarded psychiatrist had any moral or ethical principles, he would have told you this in session one, but then he wouldn't be collecting those psychoanalysis fees, would he?

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

It is indeed very odd and not an affliction that I have ever heard of until now. Not surprisingly, when I Googled "Third Person Communicative Disorder (TPCD)", the fourth and fifth hits were posts made by the Munchkin Man and there were only 17 Google hits all together.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Third+Person+Communicative+Disorder+(TPCD)&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

As you say Janus, "quite the mental affliction".

To Your Honor:

The Munchkin Man is very pleased to see that you have been researching the Munchkin Man.

Be sure to read the posts from the Allstocks Forum.

There is a lot of interesting material in there, including a mathematical debate the Munchkin Man had with another mathematician, which the Munchkin Man won.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man