The Munchkin Man's Latest Crisis

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated
Re: The Munchkin Man's Latest Crisis

Muncher you don't post in the third person on the bankruptcy forum do you? I think not. You're Man of Munchkin correct? Fucking dipshit you are.

Rxx

EOG Veteran

given your horrible & unavoidable affliction, it would seem appropriate to change your handle to "I". problem solved.

Since he seizes with the pronoun, i would then suggest he change his name to "EYE"

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

I am glad it all worked out Mr. Munchkin.:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

Thank you, ZZ CREAM!

Fortunately, the forces of truth and justice prevailed for the Munchkin Man.

Thank you very much once again for your moral support.

:cheers

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Munchkin:

you sir are a PHONY CHRISTIAN

I see you rant and rave about Rush Limbaugh and your admiration for
Anne Coulter .... soooo ... Munchkin supports folks who??

* Mock Disabled Vietnam Vets

* Mock Parkinson victims

* Call American soldiers in Iraq "phony soldiers"

* Advocate killing Muslims unless they can have sex with them like Coulter

* Voter fraud like Coulter

* Homosexual activities like Limbaugh

* Call American Presidents "rapists"

* Use American soldiers to run a newsletter scam

* Tell an African American live caller to "take the bone out of your nose and call me back" like
Limbaugh did in the 70s

* Mock widows of 9-11

SAVE YOUR PHONY ASS JESUS SHIT ... YOU SUPPORT ABORTION AND TORTURE

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Munchkin could always get shoe advice from my hero who called Bush a dog and fired shoes at him in Iraq!!!

Muntadar al-Zaidi was quickly wrestled to the ground and hauled away screaming to the Press: "Tell Munchkin Man my Father has a sale on a pair of AIR BUSHES right now ..."

Greetings Doc Mercer:

The Munchkin Man declines his offer.

In the opinion of the Munchkin Man, your hero deserves a lifetime of incarceration and a daily waterboarding for his disgraceful attack on President George W. Bush.

On the other hand, the Munchkin Man would agree to lessen his sentence if he turns his life over to Jesus.

This is only one example of the very forgiving spirit of the Munchkin Man.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Munchkin:
you sir are a PHONY CHRISTIAN

Just like all Christians, the Munchkin Man is an imperfect Christian.

The Munchkin Man is still learning how to walk in the light and follow the light.

The Munchkin Man is still growing in his faith.

The Munchkin Man is still learning how to live his life in a manner that is pleasing to the Lord.

SAVE YOUR PHONY ASS JESUS SHIT

Instead of arguing with you, the Munchkin Man would like to ask you a question:

Do you know where you will spend eternity?

By the way, you seem to be a little uptight tonight.

Is something bothering you?

Please remember the following:

Jesus loves you.

With Blessings,

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

yes I do know where I am destined to spend my life after ...

right next to you talking about 9-11

Consider yourself blessed

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

yes I do know where I am destined to spend my life after ...

right next to you talking about 9-11

Consider yourself blessed

The Munchkin Man will be praying that you will accept the gift of salvation that will enable you to spend your eternal afterlife talking with the Munchkin Man.

This will be the greatest blessing you could ever possibly receive.

With Prayers,

Munchkin Man

After careful thought and analysis, I've come to the conclusion that this entire schtick is nothing more than a "bit." I commend the poster posing as "Munchkin Man" for fooling so many people for so long. I should have snapped to the random hero worship of Agnew (who the fuck would really worships Spiro T?). . .Good job, whoever you actually are, you have unfailingly remained in character for as long as I can recall. . .:cheers

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

I just contributed $500 to the lastest 700 Club Telethon

I am blessed !!!

Good for you, Doc Mercer!

The Lord will bless you for it.

The Reverend Pat Robertson has surely been a blessing in the Munchkin Man's life.

Back in the 1970s, the Munchkin Man wrote a letter to Pat Robertson challenging some of his beliefs and disputing his assertion that the practice of Yoga is a Satanic practice.

The Munchkin Man had argued that one could practice Yoga exercises and still be a Christian.

That was back in the days when the Munchkin Man was a dope smoking, long-haired hippie, and a liberal Democrat who actually went door to door campaigning for George McGovern.

The Munchkin Man was also dabbling in the study of Eastern mysticism and was taking a course in Astrology.

The Munchkin Man was planning to become an Astrologer.

Pat Robertson took the time to write back to the Munchkin Man.

He explained to the Munchkin Man about the non-Christian roots of Yoga and its relationship to Hinduism.

He explained to the Munchkin Man that practicing a Yoga exercise is like putting a drop of strychnine in a gallon of pure water.

Although the water is still mostly pure, that one drop of strychnine still renders the water poisonous.

He explained to the Munchkin Man that practicing Yoga was like adding poison to the Munchkin Man's soul.

His closing words were:

"Walk in the light and shun the darkness."

The Munchkin Man still disagreed with most of what he had to say.

The Munchkin Man could see nothing sinful about standing on his head, which was one of the Yoga exercises the Munchkin Man used to practice.

Nevertheless, the Munchkin Man thought about this letter for years afterwards.

The words of wisdom that Pat Robertson tried to impart to the Munchkin Man were constantly nagging at the Munchkin Man and beckoning the Munchkin Man to come back and accept their truths.

Years later, the Munchkin Man finally relented.

The Munchkin Man had to be honest with himself.

The Munchkin Man was not only going through the physical motions of his Yoga exercises, such as a seemingly innocent head stand.

The Munchkin Man was also practicing some of the Hindu meditative chants that went along with them.

In fact, the Munchkin Man became addicted to them.

Those Hindu chants used to give the Munchkin Man a very powerful supernatural high and a sense of omnipotence.

Some of them gave the Munchkin Man out-of-body experiences.

The Munchkin Man learned how to make his spirit leave his body at will and float around the room and even go outside and then come back inside to return to his body.

During some of the Munchkin Man's out-of-body experiences, the Munchkin Man occasionally came into contact with various spiritual entities from the lower levels of the astral plane.

The Munchkin Man now realizes they were evil spirits.

The Munchkin Man's Grandmother used to warn the Munchkin Man about these out-of-body experiences.

She used to tell the Munchkin Man that they were dangerous because if you leave your body, there is a chance that you may not be able to get back inside.

The Munchkin Man was lucky.

The Munchkin Man was always able to get back inside.

There is this shining cord that is part of the spirit body that you have to hold onto while leaving your physical body.

You have to hold onto this cord and not let go.

This cord helps you to guide yourself back inside your physical body.

So, if any of you decide to engage in this dangerous practice, be sure to hang onto this cord and not let go.

But please don't start practicing the Munchkin Man's past mistakes.

The practice of Yoga also gave the Munchkin Man the ability to see the human aura in other people.

The Munchkin Man became fascinated by the human aura and began to do a lot of reading about the human aura.

The Munchkin Man used to love to go up to people and tell them what their human aura looked like, what colors were in it, and what it all meant.

This used to creep a lot of people out.

At the time, the Munchkin Man didn't understand why.

As the Munchkin Man has mentioned before, the Munchkin Man's political views went through a total metamorphosis, as a result of watching a political speech by Ronald Reagan on television.

Shortly after his election, the Munchkin Man became a Christian.

The election of Ronald Reagan sealed the deal.

The Munchkin Man now KNEW there was a God.

The Munchkin Man gave up his Yoga, Eastern mysticism, and Astrology.

The Munchkin Man stopped making trips outside his body.

The Munchkin Man's ability to see the human aura disappeared.

The letter from Pat Robertson had the effect of planting some seeds of doubt about the spiritual path the Munchkin Man was taking.

These seeds finally sprouted to their fruition.

God Bless You, Pat Robertson!

The Munchkin Man is also blessed to live only about 20 miles apart from The 700 Club studio in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

In closing, the Munchkin Man would like to thank you for your donation to The 700 Club.

With Abundant Blessings,

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

and Doc just cashed a $2000 ticket on the OVER !!!

MM is an ATM machine for me !!!

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

After careful thought and analysis, I've come to the conclusion that this entire schtick is nothing more than a "bit." I commend the poster posing as "Munchkin Man" for fooling so many people for so long. I should have snapped to the random hero worship of Agnew (who the fuck would really worships Spiro T?). . .Good job, whoever you actually are, you have unfailingly remained in character for as long as I can recall. . .:cheers
Greetings 4625:

Thank you very much for your commentary about the Munchkin Man.

If you do not believe in the Munchkin Man, there is nothing the Munchkin Man can do to make you believe in the Munchkin Man.

On the other hand, the Munchkin Man can offer you an explanation of the Munchkin Man's admiration for Spiro T. Agnew.

The Munchkin Man actually gets his hero worship of Spiro T. Agnew from his father.

The Munchkin Man's father spent 30 years in the Navy and had very powerful conservative views.

The Munchkin Man's father believed that FDR was a Communist.

The Munchkin Man's father used to say that Walter Cronkite was also a Communist.

The Munchkin Man's father used to praise Senator Joseph R. McCarthy for his constant efforts to expose members of the Communist Party in the United States.

The Munchkin Man's father cheered when the Chicago police beat up the the hippie demonstrators at the 1968 Democratic National Convention.

The Munchkin Man's father thought that Jane Fonda should have been executed at a firing squad for treason.

The Munchkin Man's father truly worshipped Spiro T. Agnew.

Spiro T. Agnew became his hero.

The Munchkin Man's father was constantly praising him for "telling it like it is" about the liberal news media and the hippie war protesters.

At the time, the Munchkin Man was going through a personal philosphical rebellion against his father's political beliefs.

The Munchkin Man and his father fought constantly.

After the Munchkin Man left home, the Munchkin Man became a hippie too.

The Munchkin Man even lived in a hippie commune for a while, where there was no electricity, no running water, and with an outhouse with a big peace sign painted on the outside.

The Munchkin Man also had to learn how to chop wood and use a wood stove.

The Munchkin Man's return to political reality did not occur until the Munchkin Man became "Reaganized" in 1980.

Then the political beliefs of the Munchkin Man's father began to become internalized by the Munchkin Man, himself.

And that is how the Munchkin Man became a staunch admirer of the late great Spiro T. Agnew.

Thanks again for your interest in the Munchkin Man.

Good luck to you.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Sounds like between your Father having worshipped Agnew and your worshipping Limbaugh and Bush 43 that standards in your household were never very high

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

My Father and I still laugh about good ole Spiro. It goes like this:

"It's all a damn lie!"

Then after seeing what the prosecutors had on him:

"I resign."

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

what are you guys doing up here ? get back down to the political forum before you get in trouble.

Greetings 4625:

Thank you very much for your commentary about the Munchkin Man.

If you do not believe in the Munchkin Man, there is nothing the Munchkin Man can do to make you believe in the Munchkin Man.

On the other hand, the Munchkin Man can offer you an explanation of the Munchkin Man's admiration for Spiro T. Agnew.

The Munchkin Man actually gets his hero worship of Spiro T. Agnew from his father.

The Munchkin Man's father spent 30 years in the Navy and had very powerful conservative views.

The Munchkin Man's father believed that FDR was a Communist.

The Munchkin Man's father used to say that Walter Cronkite was also a Communist.

The Munchkin Man's father used to praise Senator Joseph R. McCarthy for his constant efforts to expose members of the Communist Party in the United States.

The Munchkin Man's father cheered when the Chicago police beat up the the hippie demonstrators at the 1968 Democratic National Convention.

The Munchkin Man's father thought that Jane Fonda should have been executed at a firing squad for treason.

The Munchkin Man's father truly worshipped Spiro T. Agnew.

Spiro T. Agnew became his hero.

The Munchkin Man's father was constantly praising him for "telling it like it is" about the liberal news media and the hippie war protesters.

At the time, the Munchkin Man was going through a personal philosphical rebellion against his father's political beliefs.

The Munchkin Man and his father fought constantly.

After the Munchkin Man left home, the Munchkin Man became a hippie too.

The Munchkin Man even lived in a hippie commune for a while, where there was no electricity, no running water, and with an outhouse with a big peace sign painted on the outside.

The Munchkin Man also had to learn how to chop wood and use a wood stove.

The Munchkin Man's return to political reality did not occur until the Munchkin Man became "Reaganized" in 1980.

Then the political beliefs of the Munchkin Man's father began to become internalized by the Munchkin Man, himself.

And that is how the Munchkin Man became a staunch admirer of the late great Spiro T. Agnew.

Thanks again for your interest in the Munchkin Man.

Good luck to you.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

I rest my case. . .12io4j2w90