The Open contest --- Starts on Thursday July 18th

Starts Thursday (7/18), same format as Masters/PGA/US Open contest.

$50 per entry/max two entries

If we have 6 entries or more contest will go.

EOG will add 10% to prize pool, if we have 10 or more entries will pay 2nd place.

Entries PM'd to ComptrBob

I'll post field on Monday,

I'm in, need at least 5 more entries. Deadline to get picks into Bob and money to me will be 7/18 at 12:30 am CST

RULES:

You pick 7 golfers, 5 from groups of the world rankings on Monday 7/15 (I'll list everyone on Monday morning). One golfer from golfers ranked 1-6, one golfer from 7-12, one from 13-18, one from 19-24, and 25-30. Then 2 golfers ranked > 30.

*The winner will be determined by the combined 72 hole total of your 7 golfers. Lowest score wins.

**Tie breaker: The guess closest to the score of the man holding the Claret Jug on Sunday (over/under par).

***If any of your golfers do not make the cut that golfer will receive the greater of: 1) his Thursday / Friday total doubled or 2)one plus the highest 4 day total in the remaining field of golfers.

****If your golfer withdrawals from the tournament at any time for any reason after the commencement of play that golfer will receive one plus the highest 4 day total in the remaining field of golfers.

Rail still hasn’t got back to me from my challenge to him with a British Open head to head contest for 500 clams.....don’t blame him because he would just be donating....

Hopefully he gets into ChiTownJoes contest for fifty and ease his pain....

Looks like we have 6 so far for the last major.

Get picks sent to ComptrBob with 72 hole winning score for tiebreaker by Thurs 12:30 am CST, send money to me in same manner as other contests.

Pick 1 player from each GROUP and 2 wildcards from rest of field not in TOP 30 of World Golf Rankings

GROUP A
Brooks Koepka
Dustin Johnson
Rory McIlroy
Justin Rose
Tiger Woods
Bryson DeChambeau

GROUP B
Francesco Molinari
Jon Rahm
Justin Thomas
Patrick Cantlay