The Republican Party summed up in one short video

kane

EOG master
The dumb fucking mutt doesn't think a person's opinion can't change over the course of 30 years, the dumb fucking mutt thinks whatever a person thinks at one point in life is the way they must think their whole life, LMAO. Who gives a fuck what Biden thought 30 years ago, it's what he thinks now that matters

mr merlin

EOG Master
The dumb fucking mutt doesn't think a person's opinion can't change over the course of 30 years, the dumb fucking mutt thinks whatever a person thinks at one point in life is the way they must think their whole life, LMAO. Who gives a fuck what Biden thought 30 years ago, it's what he thinks now that matters
Either that or he's a lying fraud, I lean the latter.

kane

EOG master
Yeah Biden's lying, right now he's clearly in favor of getting rid of SS, LOL, you guys are funny

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Don't worry. The reason you're defending him for making the same allegations against others that he's guilty of himself YET AGAIN (when Social Security was actually solvent no less) has absolutely nothing to do with your confirmation bias. LMAO.

Nope. It's because Biden changed "his opinion" to the complete opposite. LOL.

Weird though. I thought it was the right that was getting more and more extreme. I'm sure it's just coincidence that everything Biden is a hypocrite about is as leftist as it gets.

Idiot.

MrTop

EOG Master
I've wasted more time than I care to admit reading through political threads here, usually while I'm waiting for a meal to come to the table. What depressed me the most was that I thought I hadn't learned anything, not one single thing from any of them.
I was thinking it over last night, and I realized I had learned something.
Confirmation Bias and Cognitive Dissonance are the two most powerful forces in the world. People would rather go to elaborate, absurd mental gymnastics about why they're right than admit to being fooled. I'm part and parcel to this. Someone I know was asking me if I think Biden deserved praise for the country having a low unemployment rate. I said that we have a good country in spite of our government, not because of it, and that the strength of the American business market made the unemployment rate low, not anything that Joe Biden has done.

yep baby boomers retired leaving 11 million job openings. So, anyone will look good, revisit in 1-2 years

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lots of embarrassing videos sure to come out, looking forward to both tuckers reports as well as the subsequent liberal angst.

boston massacre

EOG Master
anti-American anti -democracy thats today's gop

100% Correct.

A Crisis In Ohio.

With No Assistance From The USA Government.

The Demented Democratic Influence Peddler Goes Off To Assist The Government Of Ukraine.

anti-American anti -democracy

You Could Not Have Said It Any Better, Snow Flake.

Biden Cool Aid.

So YUMEEEE !

Bushay

NHL Expert
BREAKING: Former President Donald Trump flies on Trump Force One, using campaign dollars (his supporters' money). Then, again with supporters' money, buys Trump Water from himself for a profit, and gives it away in East Palestine, Ohio, pretending that he's doing it all out of the goodness of his own heart. This is the same scam Trump has pulled over and over again in the past, lining his pockets with money from his supporters.