There won't be a second shutdown

But how many of them will give it to older people who will die
A silly question since obviously no one knows, a few but prob not as many as the fear mongers would think. Do most young people - lets say in their 20's hang out a lot around their parents and grandparents? prob not, they miss that 1 week window where they're infectious and nothing happens at all.

Ray Luca

EOG Dedicated
I was quoting the WHO, genius.

Take it up with them.
First of all...you originally wrote you were quoting CDC...then you changed to WHO....you believed it cause there was another post where u said asymptomatic cannot spread.

So admit you were wrong
And admit the WHO was wrong

Show me where I said the CDC. If I ever did, it was a typo.

The WHO was not wrong. The WHO said they cannot precisely put in numbers the asymptomatic spread but also stated that it was rare.

You clearly have no idea how statistics work.

I can tell you that 80/1 horses do not win that often by watching a month of races. I cannot tell you PRECISELY how often they win without having enough data to pull a good enough sample.

This is rocket science to fucking idiots.

Ray Luca

EOG Dedicated
Show me where I said the CDC. If I ever did, it was a typo.

The WHO was not wrong. The WHO said they cannot precisely put in numbers the asymptomatic spread but also stated that it was rare.

You clearly have no idea how statistics work.

I can tell you that 80/1 horses do not win that often by watching a month of races. I cannot tell you PRECISELY how often they win without having enough data to pull a good enough sample.

This is rocket science to fucking idiots.
You seem very angry. Are u an unstable person?

Heim

EOG Master
There is a big struggle right now between the liberal run states starting to close businesses and the Trump administration.
Trump needs a steady economic recovery to win. No recovery if everything is closing up again.

To M Focker.

Just another Self-Proclaimed Keyboard Genius! Seen enough of your sorry act. Go take your negative ass angry energy somewhere and try and do something positive for a change.
Gag time.