This is why USC will fail

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Washington at USC Nov 4 NCAA Futball. Huskies have been the darling of Pac 12( or is it 14?)this football season. Wash offense has been strong with passing thrusts from QB Penix. USC showed offensive promise early in season but may have def flaws as well. (Wash -4.5. 75.5 O/U) Likely a high scoring game but I will go contrarian and suggest buying 2.5 points and take the 77 Sunset Strip Under bet. USC may step up to keep this close. Not certain but would probably take moneyline on Huskies. Hold off in case of any last minute injuries in which case consider Trojans if any key Husky injuries. SC may play better than what they show on stats. Post other views?
52-42 Washington Victory and over

cheapseats

EOG Master
Yea Oregon is good and it's a difficult place to play. And, yes, USC is not very good save 1 player. But, 17+- looks very interesting.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Not today. Ucla has 0 offense to attack usc weak defense. Usc already lost to ND, chance at conference title game. This is Rileys last gasp!. ML USC around -220.

Heim

EOG Master
Williams will probably go #1 but a lot of his numbers are running around with his hair on fire then finding someone open.

That's going to change in the pros.

UCLA's speed shut him down today except for some big plays outside the pocket.

He is a great college Qb, then again so was Manziel.

railbird

EOG Master
Williams will probably go #1 but a lot of his numbers are running around with his hair on fire then finding someone open.

That's going to change in the pros.

UCLA's speed shut him down today except for some big plays outside the pocket.

He is a great college Qb, then again so was Manziel.
common guy says he pumped the brakes on williams being an elite pro, watched from the coliseum endzone

cheapseats

EOG Master
I think it was evident from the get-go that the team was well aware of Williams having cashed it in after the U W loss. Agree, this guy could very well be a huge loss in the pro game.

Heim

EOG Master
UCLA frosh Dante Moore entered the portal today. Perfect fit across the street. If anything, Riley can develop quarterbacks. The kid has talent but a little raw.

Heim

EOG Master
Sounds like UW, Oregon, Michigan and FL St are also good candidates.

Yep, I forgot he's from the Detroit area. Add Michigan St too.

USC's current history of raiding the portal will hurt their recruiting. If they opt for the Coastal or Duke guys what happens to the guys waiting their turn. They're gone. Vicious cycle.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Yep, I forgot he's from the Detroit area. Add Michigan St too.

USC's current history of raiding the portal will hurt their recruiting. If they opt for the Coastal or Duke guys what happens to the guys waiting their turn. They're gone. Vicious cycle.
This is a problem for ND also. They lost two qbs when the WF qb transferred in last year.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
UCLA frosh Dante Moore entered the portal today. Perfect fit across the street. If anything, Riley can develop quarterbacks. The kid has talent but a little raw.
yup only 19yo but a 5 star out of Detroit. i watched him play live early on at the rose bowl and he looks the part, has the raw skills no doubt.

but he may want to go back much closer to home and get the hell outta CA

railbird

EOG Master
yup only 19yo but a 5 star out of Detroit. i watched him play live early on at the rose bowl and he looks the part, has the raw skills no doubt.

but he may want to go back much closer to home and get the hell outta CA
he has a super slow motor, doesnt process things fast. got worse every game, several pick 6s , good riddence

homie1975

EOG Addicted
he has a super slow motor, doesnt process things fast. got worse every game, several pick 6s , good riddence
the opponents got tougher each game and on the road to boot (salt lake city and tuscon to name a few).

chip not exactly crushing it as coach either.

Heim

EOG Master
Riley has gotten so much shit about the defense I believe him when he said we'll be much improved next year, I guarantee it.

Starting with poaching Bruin DC.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Riley has gotten so much shit about the defense I believe him when he said we'll be much improved next year, I guarantee it.

Starting with poaching Bruin DC.
So, you think ucla defense skeems, etc were/are better. Foo! A cursory look at common teams doesn't excite me.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
I saw all their games. Their problem was a inability to tackle. That's effort. At minimum he can improve on that.

Heim

EOG Master
"According to a report from KSO's Derek Young, USC head coach Lincoln Riley flew to meet with quarterback Will Howard this weekend.

Howard most recently played for Kansas State, and he ranks as On3's No. 2 player in the transfer portal."

I don't like these panic moves...