This is why USC will fail

railbird

EOG Master
"According to a report from KSO's Derek Young, USC head coach Lincoln Riley flew to meet with quarterback Will Howard this weekend.

Howard most recently played for Kansas State, and he ranks as On3's No. 2 player in the transfer portal."

I don't like these panic moves...
howard totally sucks, moves like molasses, zero chance he is better than malachai nelson

Heim

EOG Master
howard totally sucks, moves like molasses, zero chance he is better than malachai nelson

I agree, and Moss the other 4 star at SC slated to start next season. If you get a reputation of portal raiding for QBs, coaches will use that against you during recruiting.

Heim

EOG Master
Marshawn Lloyd, their best tailback will be missed after declaring for the draft.

He's the only back they have that has combo speed and ability to break tackles,

Heim

EOG Master
Malachi Nelson, #1 QB recruit '22 now gone. They're literally down to one QB in bowl game. Wr Rice and Williams gone too.

Bottom line, welcome Will Howard.

Heim

EOG Master
will howard is less mobile than jim everett, will be a total fail.

I don't understand what Riley is doing Moss is good, Nelson has potential. Why not open the competition up in the spring? He goes out and openly recruits (portal) guys worse than what he's got.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Great USC teams were dominant on the offensive and defensive lines when produced first round picks in the NFL.

railbird

EOG Master
boys take after their mothers. you dont see big black women in socal anymore like you did in the 1980s and 90s