THURSDAY POKER TOURNAMENT IS LISTED

The Devil

EOG Master
SITE: POKERSTARS
PRICE: $10+$1
TIME THURSDAY FEB 28...........@ 8:30 PM (LISTED AS 20:30)
PASSWORD (LOWER CASE) thedevil

GO TO POKERSTARS TOURNAMENT LOBBY ON THE FAR RIGHT CLICK ON PRIVATE...................SCROLL DOWN TO FEB 28 @2030 AND YOU WILL SEE EYEONGAMBLING.COM..........IF YOU HAVE $11 IN YOUR ACCOUNT YOU CAN ENTER..................

I AM ALREADY ENTERED..........JOIN ME.......

joe blow

EOG Addicted
Re: THURSDAY POKER TOURNAMENT IS LISTED

I just asked this in another thread

I was just about to e-check poker-stars.This would be my 1st one with them.I noticed that they are asking for a ss#.Are they going to ask for proff of it when i ask for a payout?
Thanks<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

The Devil

EOG Master

I just asked this in another thread

I was just about to e-check poker-stars.This would be my 1st one with them.I noticed that they are asking for a ss#.Are they going to ask for proff of it when i ask for a payout?
Thanks<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

THEY NEVER ASKED ME ON CASHOUTS....ONLY THING THEY DID WAS RETURN THE INITIAL AMT TO MY CHECKING .......

The Devil

EOG Master

SEEMS LIKE A BUNCH OF INTEREST IN THIS......

WE HAVE 1 ENTRY SO FAR.....ME

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i need to get an account there, i always loved those 20+2 weds night tourneys we had...hopefully by next week i'll be in :cheers

Matt

EOG Veteran

Can you transfer me $11 on Stars Devil?

Username is Matt2389

dirty

EOG Master

I just signed up at Pokerstars.... will deposit in by thursday

dirtyEOG is the name

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

lock and loaded i just hope i am home to play or i will be blinded out..........thanks and gl toall...........................:party

The Devil

EOG Master

Can you transfer me $11 on Stars Devil?

Username is Matt2389

MATT, I TRIED SENDING YOU THE $11...BUT STARS WONT LET ME.....ONLY BECAUSE I JUST RELOADED WITH ECHECK AND THEY WONT LET ME DO ANY TRANSFERS FOR 10 DAYS.....BUT THEY TOLD ME IF I GET ABOVE WHAT I SENT IN I CAN TRANSFER FROM THOSE FUNDS......

Matt

EOG Veteran

Thanks Charlie, I will pay you back soon as I win...

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

In .....screen name is raymond9....now if i can only remember to show up ill be :dancefool with everyones :+money-8+ :+excited-

WizardofWins

EOG Dedicated

I have to say...your choice of posting handle is much cooler here at the EOG...

I let my wife pick the name when I signed up last year, we have a cat named Gizmo which she calls Gizzy the Mo, that's what she picked

mr merlin

EOG Master

I would be there if I wasn't working, if you have another on a weekend i'll be there.

shapsplace

EOG Addicted

i will be there... i just donked off $250 at PokerStars during my lunch break playing $1-$2NL. F-ing Queens no good vs 6-3 preflop...

The Devil

EOG Master

AS OF NOW YES.......COME TOMORROW NIGHT I DON'T THINK YOU WILL BE AT THE START ANYWAY........