THURSDAY POKER TOURNAMENT IS LISTED

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: THURSDAY POKER TOURNAMENT IS LISTED

all sent devil

was fun all, thanks for playing :cheers

malboro, can i get your screen name so i can ship it back... much appreciatted again

Tuckman

Uh Poster

hey marlboro, i just sent it back with a lil extra, thanks again :cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Devil that fucker......Im short stacked for basically the entire ride, with 7 left, i limp with A-J, comes to Devil (Chip Leader) he raises just 600, I push my 3k all in........Devil has QUEENS.....Ball game for the dogg out at 7th....

I tried to say Hi to Dirty several times ans he ignored me IGNORE THIS
:finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004

I didn't even look at the Chat as I was grading a Contest while playing.... I never ignore anyone on purpose

The Devil

EOG Master

Devil, what were your stack sizes when you decided to chop?

WAS ABOUT 24-16 HIS WAY.....BUT

TUCKMAN SAID HE WAS TERRIBLE HEAD TO HEAD.....

I WOULDN'T HAVE SPLIT, EVEN DOWN WITH SOMEONE I DIDN'T KNOW AT THAT STAGE........

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i am to impatient to play heads up, i rather just go all in everytime to get it over with :rolleyes:

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Fun game guys.My 55 got rivered by Tuckman,but i got 3rd:cocktail
Thanks for setting it up devil:cheers

Wow really?.....he rivered my 3 3 as well.....fcking A on the river:finger004 . Devil you were as advertised.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

:party dont be hatin, just cuz i knocked u out with pure skill :LMAO

The Devil

EOG Master

TUCKMAN PLAYED EXTREMELY WELL....NEXT WEEK WE CAN'T ALLOW HIM TO BRING THE HORSESHOE AGAIN..................

The Devil

EOG Master

OH BY THE WAY....NEXT THURSDAYS TOURNEY IS LISTED FOR EARLY ENTRIES.........

Hey Devil, if I play next week and we're heads up, and I have a 4:1 chip advantage will you try for a 50/50 chop bro? :D

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member

hey marlboro, i just sent it back with a lil extra, thanks again :cheers

thanks tuck, was a good trny, u guys played good....was good to see a decent turnout...at least the winners made a little bit and had a good time. thanks again for the extra, u didnt have to do that..cya guys next week

The Devil

EOG Master

Hey Devil, if I play next week and we're heads up, and I have a 4:1 chip advantage will you try for a 50/50 chop bro? :D

IT WAS LESS THAN 60/40 NOT 80/20............TALK IS CHEAP....COME TO THE GAME............

BESIDES......IF YOU HAVE A 4-1 CHIP LEAD.........YOU ARE STILL NOT THE FAVORITE..........LMAO

Matt

EOG Veteran

CharliePeete, I am sorry that I never made it... I will try to make it for the next one, and will put you in...

Good job organizing this tournament Devil...

BESIDES......IF YOU HAVE A 4-1 CHIP LEAD.........YOU ARE STILL NOT THE FAVORITE..........LMAO
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Alright bro you just may have got me fired up enough to come play next week. Make sure you're at the final table, because I most certainly will be.

By the way how good is this avatar?

Hey Devil, here's what I'm going to be doing a lot of next week pal..

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

a great tourney ......... i had a blast even though i was out early ..just card dead and a couple of beats................see ya next week...........a very nice tourney...........thnaks devil..............:party

The Devil

EOG Master

I KNOW YOU GUYS WOULD LOVE TO DETHRONE THE KING....BUT YOU HAVE TO BE THERE THURSDAY TO HAVE A SHOT.........