To the delusional posters who believe COVID is a farce...

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Then again I don't watch TV at all regardless.

I don't need any fukkin blubbering weakling to tell me what is going on.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
When I talk to Birdie, he references "Tucker" on a first-name basis.

We love to watch Tucker, he says.

Full disclosure: I like Tucker too.

Then don't watch this. Last Week Tonight with John Oliver is THE BEST SHOW ON TV...............END OF DISCUSSION! What he did to Fucker Carlson would get him arrested and sent away for 50 years if he actually did this to him in person. Fucker got EVISCERATED!

hcskip

EOG Addicted
Meh. John Oliver is full of it. He plays a video of Tucker criticizing the military and from a 30 second clip decides that he's a homophobe and transphobe, without the smallest attempt to explain why Tucker is wrong. "Maternity flight suits employed by the Air Force before Biden took office?" No shit. The senior military ranks were purged under Obama, and 'woke' leaders installed. Instead of officer training that could have avoided the USS Fitzgerald collision, it's classes on diversity - with the most diverse military in the world. It's gonna take more than 4 years to recover from that no matter who's President.

It goes downhill from there. I could spend 2 hours rebutting this pathetic 25 minute attack, it's not worth it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Some of you have to chill. You go too far sometimes.

I chill after justice is served for this mass genocide. Trump pressured and forced the CDC to publish white house anti science gibberish on CDC letter head.

Example, Trump said there should be less testing. CDC than released a statement saying its is up to the state and local governments to decide who to test.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
First it was Aaron, followed by Larry King, then Hagler. And now the Nazi's are claiming 86% of those that pass from Covid are obese. Nazi Republicons are a major cancer on America.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Full disclosure, Jk proudly announced he likes Tucker and dislikes Don Lemon. Very telling. And I was right again!
Latent Nazism or bigotry or plain ignorance?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Tucker has been mentioned as a potential presidential candidate, I could see that, he has courage, which is more than you can say for most politicians.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Its a fukkin message board for shut in degenerates BR. That is the absolute extent of what goes on here. It is sheer comedy, not the library of congress.

Pick me one Tucker fukker here and explain to me how they gonna change anything but their diaper. What influence does a Railturd or a Boston Menstrual have on anything?

The humor lies in watching them try. Ease up guy

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Its a fukkin message board for shut in degenerates BR. That is the absolute extent of what goes on here. It is sheer comedy, not the library of congress.

Pick me one Tucker fukker here and explain to me how they gonna change anything but their diaper. What influence does a Railturd or a Boston Menstrual have on anything?

It's systemic racism, latent bigotry and ignorance. They actually believe what they say. It's a big problem in America and the world. MAGA, make America great again. 70 million voted for that Nazi, white supremacist messaging but it wasn't enough.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
It's systemic racism, latent bigotry and ignorance. They actually believe what they say. It's a big problem in America and the world. MAGA, make America great again. 70 million voted for that Nazi, white supremacist messaging but it wasn't enough.

No one give a fukk what they believe pal.

You wanna be the only one?

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
billy and big rubber,......two of the dumbest mf'rs on any forum.....one wets his panties while crying in the corner begging for a change from mommy......and the other is big rubber, which is worse

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Add "Tucker fukker" to my EOG glossary.

Made me chuckle.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
people who wear mask and get vaccinated have ruined america for the long term......they now know that they can come at us in anyway they choose and 3/4 of the people will fall in line and follow orders.....

it wont be long between pandemics.....stay tuned....this one still has a year left then we might get a 6mo break and then a fake alien invasion ....project blue beam

billysink

EOG Dedicated
people who wear mask and get vaccinated have ruined america for the long term......they now know that they can come at us in anyway they choose and 3/4 of the people will fall in line and follow orders.....

it wont be long between pandemics.....stay tuned....this one still has a year left then we might get a 6mo break and then a fake alien invasion ....project blue beam

Punchy you been getting the fukk beat outta you for 50 years. Parents, high school kids, your jungle twatted wife, 197 different bookies, couple dozen whores, your boss and two circus midgets.

Now you gonna cry about someone comin at you?

Don't they call that "woke"?

You crack me the fukk up son,

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
listen to me little bill because i dont say shit twice......i'm coming up to Alberta in june.....lets meet half way and it wont be to share a fully loaded pizza....and it aint going to be for a diaper change, nor a hair cut.....it's blood in blood out.....that's how i get down

don't bring your mommy......unless she's still thinking about me

Bigrunner

EOG Master
listen to me little bill because i dont say shit twice......i'm coming up to Alberta in june.....lets meet half way and it wont be to share a fully loaded pizza....and it aint going to be for a diaper change, nor a hair cut.....it's blood in blood out.....that's how i get down

Teddy the Nazi on tilt! Another 2 hit fight I conclude from reading the past performances.

Sleepy

EOG Master
I don't like it when I'm listening to my conservative podcasts and they have pro mask wearing commercials.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

Yeah

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Far right wing Fox News, led by Tucker Fucker is pushing anti vaccine propaganda. Eog's very own John Kelly likes that?

mr merlin

EOG Master
No young person(under age 50) should take the vaccine, if you're older the benefits might outweigh the risks, but that's a personal choice.

bishqqq

EOG Addicted
BOTTOM LINE........how many Americans have committed suicide ?......gov't will never tell us..........how many are now addicted to drugs & alcohol etc. , because we shut down America?...................20 - 40 million? Americans lives have been devastated........for what ...........a nasty flu that kills mostly people w/ pre existing conditions......CHINA DID THIS ( tariffs ) & should be held accountable by the civilized world.. May god bless all the victims......God bless America.

Valuist

EOG Master
BOTTOM LINE........how many Americans have committed suicide ?......gov't will never tell us..........how many are now addicted to drugs & alcohol etc. , because we shut down America?...................20 - 40 million? Americans lives have been devastated........for what ...........a nasty flu that kills mostly people w/ pre existing conditions......CHINA DID THIS ( tariffs ) & should be held accountable by the civilized world.. May god bless all the victims......God bless America.

Post of the day. And anyone who can’t see that is either blind, or in denial. Or both.

Far right wing Fox News, led by Tucker Fucker is pushing anti vaccine propaganda. Eog's very own John Kelly likes that?
Johnson & Johnson is paying over 2.2 billion dollars because their baby powder gave people cancer. The same company has immunity and zero liability for their vaccine which they made in 6 months. Why any healthy person that can easily fight off COVID would inject themselves because the government told them so is beyond me.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

This asshat gave zero fukks about addiction and suicide until he needed it for some bullshit excuse.

Guaran fukkin teed.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Post of the day. And anyone who can’t see that is either blind, or in denial. Or both.

Did you mean "anyone who can’t see that don't give two shits about what anyone else think?"

When you drooping clittie hoods gonna wake up and figure out that you ain't got the brains, balls or brawn to shame anyone for what they think.

Fukkin clowns watched Trump implode with the same rhetoric so they thought they'd give it a whirl.

Loolzi.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Derp derp derp, fukk fukk fukk, Republicans are stoopid. Derp derp derp, fukk fukk fukk, Republicans are stooopid. Derp derp derp, fukk fukk fukk, Republicans are stooopid

Looking forward to seeing this exact same post tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, and the day after that.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Eog. Com trumptards
Looking forward to seeing this exact same post tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, and the day after that.

There are millions of highly intelligent conservative thinkers in the USA, always have been, always will be. When the current crop of truth allergy afflicted finger pointers and crybabies either fade to oblivion or are reprogrammed I hope those intelligent conservatives have a big hand in the future.

As for you son, its all a bit more than you can figure out.

You're a nice lad tho.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Lemme know.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I lost 2 friends .... otherwise healthy ....51 and 59 years old to COVID.
Both left behind 2 sons...now fatherless.
Tomorrow I will be picking up from school 2 of the fatherless children aged 11 and 13,
to help out the now Husbandless Mom.....
My heart sinks every Monday and Tuesday when I pick them up...can't imagine the loss
for these boys....
Consider yourself fortunate if you havent suffered loss from COVID...but from those Hundreds of Thousands who have...
Get fucking real!

Who Told You Covid is a Farce ?

Haven't Seen That Fake News Broadcasted.