To the delusional posters who believe COVID is a farce...

Bigrunner

EOG Master
When I talk to Birdie, he references "Tucker" on a first-name basis.

We love to watch Tucker, he says.

Full disclosure: I like Tucker too.

Yesterday Trump called into Fox News to announce how bigly he dislikes Megan Markle and how bigly he likes the queen. I'm sure you caught the lowlights. Did it remind you of anyone?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Yesterday Trump called into Fox News to announce how bigly he dislikes Megan Markle and how bigly he likes the queen. I'm sure you caught the lowlights. Did it remind you of anyone?

What is it with this Royal Spoiled shit

Who give a fukk about Markie Markle?

Unless I get to hose her down fukk cares.

That Prince dude seem pretty alright tho...

There wouldn't be this much of a delay with the vaccinations under Trump. I know 70 and 80 year olds that still haven't been able to be vaccinated because of a shortage or delivery problem.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
There wouldn't be this much of a delay with the vaccinations under Trump. I know 70 and 80 year olds that still haven't been able to be vaccinated because of a shortage or delivery problem.
Eh, don’t know about that. Because of his lack of a plan and playing footsie with states against him, we are waiting for a vax.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

you must have zero life if you give 2 shits about markle.

figures you watched the complete oprah interview...........lol

markle is a nobody who married an idiot.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I dont know about that, nationwide about 65% of people older than 65 have received at least one dose, it will prob not go over 80-85%. About 29% of everyone eligible has had a shot, we're approaching the halfway point, in 6-7 weeks it'll be mop up time, states will be sitting on millions of doses with few takers.

Valuist

EOG Master
I really doubt anybody is left in America without a Covid death among their own relatives and/or friends and their relatives.

Pete is being honest here.

I don't have any relatives or friends who've died from it. I didn't know anyone who was in bad shape from it until January. My next door neighbor ended up being hospitalized. But he's a 3 time lymphoma survivor and has had many rounds of chemo that have weakened his immune system.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What the fuck. howid many times must you be lied to before you stop listening, obeying the same people lying to you. The lying has been nonstop since 2015. It was bad before that but went and stayed at a ludicrous lying level. Now they are lying and killing you.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you must have zero life if you give 2 shits about markle.

figures you watched the complete oprah interview...........lol

markle is a nobody who married an idiot.

Says the idiot who claimed John Ratcliffe was an honest and solid DNI chief. Fyi, he was the most corrupt and dishonest DNI chief in history. You're a clueless over the top partisan dumbfuck. It's all being exposed. And it was all you denied!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ms-claims-about-chinas-election-interference/

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Says the idiot who claimed John Ratcliffe was an honest and solid DNI chief. Fyi, he was the most corrupt and dishonest DNI chief in history. You're a clueless over the top partisan dumbfuck. It's all being exposed. And it was all you denied!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ms-claims-about-chinas-election-interference/[/QUO]
never made 1 post about radclife. post it........
now we are to believe wapo because you say.........
what does markle and this crap have with each other?
runnER FIRST SEAT SHORT YELLOW BUS

Bigrunner

EOG Master

You made multiple posts approving Ratcliffe around the same time you were smearing Adam Schiff. No need for me to prove it, your track record of being schooled by me is awful. The black guys were definitely arrested at Starbucks.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

never made 1 post about radclife. post it........

Oh lookie here. That was easy!

alfie said:
FBI in possession of Hunter Biden's purported laptop, sources say
The FBI and Justice Department concur with DNI Ratcliffe that the laptop is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

How soon the Trump Humpers forget!!!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sure is nice not to engage Big Runner and Billy. Let them jack off at a safe covid distance. Poor Billy is bumping his dead contest thread.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sure is nice not to engage Big Runner and Billy. Let them jack off at a safe ovid distance. Poor Billy is left bumping his dead contest thread.

Yes, I continually out class the Trump Humpers like yourself. How soon do they forget you forget? Remember when you thought lying Bill Barr had the goods? :love::love::love:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Yes, I continually out class the Trump Humpers like yourself. How soon do they forget you forget? Remember when you thought lying Bill Barr had the goods? :love::love::love:

Dilldoood still waiting for IG report.

Keesha Jason Day Howid blah blah Keeesha blah.

Now way that fukkwant ain't collecting a tard check every month. Too fukkin fat to get out the door for work without calling fire dep't.

Shits in bathtub. 100%

Eh, don’t know about that. Because of his lack of a plan and playing footsie with states against him, we are waiting for a vax.
They told Trump there's no way a vaccine would be ready for a couple of years. Trump's a business man and always comes in on time and under budget. He would have lit a fire. Trump's been out of office for a long time.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
They told Trump there's no way a vaccine would be ready for a couple of years. Trump's a business man and always comes in on time and under budget. He would have lit a fire. Trump's been out of office for a long time.
When you dont pay your vendors, you should come in under budget.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

This retarded one is grasping as usual! He has very little too grasp. But that doesn't stop the retarded ones! Lol

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

LOL! The cost of his wall came in waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over budget. He is by far one of the world's WORST businesspeople. Only Jared is worse.

How bad is Der Fuhrer at business? There are many pieces like this saying how much more he'd be worth if he just did smart/sensible investing (and this is from Dec, 2015 meaning he would be worth maybe 2x this NOW): https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-probably-better-investing-donald-233020366.html

boston massacre

EOG Master
LOL! The cost of his wall came in waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over budget. He is by far one of the world's WORST businesspeople. Only Jared is worse.

How bad is Der Fuhrer at business? There are many pieces like this saying how much more he'd be worth if he just did smart/sensible investing (and this is from Dec, 2015 meaning he would be worth maybe 2x this NOW): https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-probably-better-investing-donald-233020366.html

The Demented Influence Peddling Skunk That You Voted For is Getting Reamed Up The Ass By Foreign Adversaries.

You Should Take One For Him.

He'll Thank You in a Speech With Some Ass Pads.

His Ass is So Sore, He Can't Walk Up Airplane Stairs.

He Had No Clue Where The Fucking Plane Was Taking Him.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This Poisonous Anti-American Cunt Should Be in The Storage Bins With The Other ILLEGALS.

Mostly scum and traitors make up the Republicon party these days. One Republicon member of Congress announces lynching is a form a justice. The majority of the Republicon party are big fans of Putin. Just like Benedict Donald was. Traitors, racist and scum. Traitors, racist and scum!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Mostly scum and traitors make up the Republicon party these days. One Republicon member of Congress announces lynching is a form a justice. The majority of the Republicon party are big fans of Putin. Just like Benedict Donald was. Traitors, racist and scum. Traitors, racist and scum!

Traitors, racist and scum. Traitors, racist and scum!

Sums Up The Lying, Phony, Anti-American Human Waste Occupying America.

railbird

EOG Master
dem party is mostly faggots, lesbians, athiest jew losers, and black welfare moms, chinese communists and americans communists

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
college professors teach their students to cover their ears and scream nazi towards anyone challenging them on issues...

liberals are pawns for the racist democrats but they are so brainwashed they cant be talked to.....just look at the leftist posters here, they actually think bigrubber is an educated speaker....

best example is the left removing anything with native american symbols or slogans....today jeep said no more Cherokees....so instead of naming things after natives or putting their pictures on butter tubs then are removing their existence.....blacks used to complain that everywhere they looked they had to see white people....what did the left do about it....removed aunt jemma and uncle ben....but kept little debbie, chef boy ardie and wendys red head...

it's laughable..

boston massacre

EOG Master
college professors teach their students to cover their ears and scream nazi towards anyone challenging them on issues...

liberals are pawns for the racist democrats but they are so brainwashed they cant be talked to.....just look at the leftist posters here, they actually think bigrubber is an educated speaker....

best example is the left removing anything with native american symbols or slogans....today jeep said no more Cherokees....so instead of naming things after natives or putting their pictures on butter tubs then are removing their existence.....blacks used to complain that everywhere they looked they had to see white people....what did the left do about it....removed aunt jemma and uncle ben....but kept little debbie, chef boy ardie and wendys red head...

it's laughable..

they actually think bigrubber is an educated speaker....:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: