Travel plans

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Good to know, Mr. Met.

Stay positive, test negative.

California announced today that it will reduce most COVID-19 restrictions on June 15, provided hospitalization cases remain stable.

Opening Day at Del Mar is set for Friday, July 16.

And they're off...

Last edited:
https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

Some interesting numbers. Don't hear them from the MSM. Hey Ray, maybe Bookmaker or other off shores can have a prop which vaccine will result in more deaths. Pfizer and Moderna nearly in a dead heat.
Speaking of shots. Valuist credibility is shot after he liked HcSkip post that was full of lies about Georgia's representative Park Cannon and Brian Kemp. Time to put this conspirator on ignore. It's a cancer that's rampant in the Republicon party.

Speaking of shots. Valuist credibility is shot after he liked HcSkip post that was full of lies about Georgia's representative Park Cannon and Brian Kemp. Time to put this conspirator on ignore. It's a cancer that's rampant in the Republicon party.

where is that post... I want to like it too ! :p

where is that post... I want to like it too ! :p
Lying Skippy. The member who posted there's video of the election being stolen in Fulton County. He went on to post Congresswoman Park Cannon was arrested not for doing her job and being black, but for kicking and stomping the feet of the police. A couple of blatant lies by Skippy and the racist Geogia police. The lies were liked by racist Valuist, Boston Massacre, and Murphy's Best. See MLB All Star thread for Lying Skippy's post that have been liked by the low info members. I offered to leave if anyone could post video of Skippy's false claims. All charges have been dropped against black Congresswoman Park Cannon.

Beatdown after beatdown!