Trump Indicted!

And you think you ever have? LOL.

Remember when you were telling us all about Russian collusion and how it wasn't manufactured bullshit? LMAO.
You’re one to talk. You are an insecure incel who’s stupid enough to post pics of your guns and and a car as if it’s validation of your worth. What an idiotic loser.

blueline

EOG Master
Even if he doesn’t get the nomination trump will destroy the nominee and the R’s won’t get out the vote because too many stupid MAGA’s sit it out.

trump is the nominee Biden wins

desantis is the nominee Biden wins

thinking the cult will do a 180 and vote for desantis is delusional

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You’re one to talk. You are an insecure incel who’s stupid enough to post pics of your guns and and a car as if it’s validation of your worth. What an idiotic loser.

You realize we were talking about intelligence. Right?

Surrender noted.

The hilarious part is that you were completely wrong about every single thing and you're still so stupid that you'll continue voting exactly the same way.

You realize we were talking about intelligence. Right?

Surrender noted.

The hilarious part is that you were completely wrong about every single thing and you're still so stupid that you'll continue voting exactly the same way.
Of course we’re talking about intelligence ….only a an empty headed tard with no life would post pics of his guns and a car to a forum for validation.

Surrender noted? You’re still wasting time claiming victories over meaningless forum arguments? What a dolt 🤣🤣🤣

Some things never change

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course we’re talking about intelligence ….only a an empty headed tard would post pics of his guns and a car to a forum for validation.

Surrender noted? You’re still wasting time claiming victories over meaningless forum arguments? What a dolt 🤣🤣🤣

Some things never change

If someone posting pictures of inanimate objects makes you think you're more intelligent than that person while being wrong time after time on Russian collusion, COVID, and everything else, you've just shown how fucking retarded you really are all over again.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
How much of your welfare check did you put down on Biden to win the 2024 election, Heisenberg?

I'd assume all of it since it's a "certainty".

I can't imagine the tranny party you'll have if he wins a second term.

If someone posting pictures of inanimate objects makes you think you're more intelligent than that person while being wrong time after time on Russian collusion, COVID, and everything else, you've just shown how fucking retarded you really are all over again.
I see your Asperger’s is still out of control. I quit coming here for a long time because it was the same moronic drivel from people like yourself. I finally make a few posts and you responded multiple times within 30 seconds? Your lonely miserable life hasn’t changed a bit.

Go outside, meet people, have some face to face interaction, try to find a female companion if you can pull it off.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I see your Asperger’s is still out of control. I quit coming here for a long time because it was the same moronic drivel from people like yourself. I finally make a few posts and you responded multiple times within 30 seconds? Your lonely miserable life hasn’t changed a bit.

Go outside, meet people, have some face to face interaction, try to find a female companion if you can pull it off.

You mean you left because you got proven wrong on everything.

Russiagate
COVID
Censorship

Everything.

Try again.

boston massacre

EOG Master

People On Here Speak Out, When They See A Dumb Brainwashed Numb Skull Like You, Making Illiterate Posts.

blueline

EOG Master
Many MAGAS will but many will sit it out without trump in the race. Biden’s victory is pretty much a certainty.

Maybe if desantis dangles a pardon.
If desantis is the nominee is it expected trump goes away quietly?
Can he run as a 3rd party?

There will likely be a bigger turnout for Democrats....grabbing some cult votes for desantis wont be enough...

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Just imagine the level of brainwashing and stupidity it takes to remain a Democrat at this point.

These fucking pansies are literally crying on here that corporations are getting boycotted for selling "tuck-friendly" apparel to infants.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Every state except Florida. Where Desantis will have it scrubbed from all school textbooks.

Absolutely, Incredible Style Governing Being Performed In The State Of Florida, By Governor Ron DeSantis.

It's Exactly The Style of Government You Will Get, When You Elect A Candidate, Who Loves America !