Trump Indicted!

kane

EOG master
Sure, the FBI must have planted the documents that Trump said on tape he had the right to take, makes perfect sense in the mind of a boot licking cultist

boston massacre

EOG Master
Sure, the FBI must have planted the documents that Trump said on tape he had the right to take, makes perfect sense in the mind of a boot licking cultist

You're Consistent.

As A Total Moron.

Trump Had Those Documents.

But They Weren't Strewn All Over The Floor Like The Photo Shows.

Whoever Threw Them On The Floor, All Over The Place, For A Photo Op, Was Successful In Hoodwinking You.

Thinking That Trump Threw Them There, Was Their Objective, For You To Believe.

They Are In Love, With Idiots Like You.

You Have Lots Of Air Space, Between Your Ears.

Bushay

NHL Expert
He's aged 20 years in the last 6 months. Look at him. It's very sad.

Normal folks would feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a POS.

boston massacre

EOG Master

All Right Here, Little Boy.

IRS whistleblower in Hunter Biden probe says he was stopped from pursuing investigative leads into "dad" or the "big guy"​

Hunter Biden prosecutor told six witnesses he couldn’t charge outside Delaware: IRS whistleblower​

IRS supervisory agent Gary Shapley testified to Congress that Weiss told him that he wasn’t the “deciding official on whether charges are filed.”

Biden's DOJ Was Deciding Factor.

IRS Supervisor Whistleblower Wasn't Allowed To Purse The Crimes Of The Big Guy.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said Sunday that Republicans will launch an impeachment inquiry into Garland if Shapley’s account is corroborated.

blueline

EOG Master
Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump's breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led (former Chief of Staff) John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter," Taylor writes.

"Afterward, Kelly retold that story to me in visible disgust. Trump, he said, was 'a very, very evil man.'"

mr merlin

EOG Master
Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump's breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led (former Chief of Staff) John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter," Taylor writes.

"Afterward, Kelly retold that story to me in visible disgust. Trump, he said, was 'a very, very evil man.'"
Just imagine if he showered with his own daughter, that would be a new low right?

mr merlin

EOG Master
You guys cant seem to figure out no one cares, i dont think trump does either.

They will not be able to stop him from getting elected no matter how many charges they file, the american people might stop him but the courts will not.

I dont approve of the way trump has handled this, but I'm not his lawyer. IMO he needs to come out swinging, he needs to threaten special council smith, he needs to say that when he's elected Smith will be his bitch and he will fuck him like a bitch. then he needs to ask the american people to join him on a mission to destroy the deep state actors that are destroying america - say that if he's elected he will burn most of DC to the ground.

That is my professional legal opinion. LOL