Trump steamed up to -150

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump held up the bible all by himself in front of the house of worship a site not seen since charlton heston in the ten commandments

Trump was the first President to hide in the White House bunker since Bush on 911.

#bunkerboy

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'm willing to talk to you civilly. You are throwing around f bombs and calling people who disagree you abusive terms for literally no reason. I dont know you and you dont know me but I respectfully will have a conversation with you about anything you would like but you cant go crossing lines and terms of service to have that conversation.

I know you believe in a dictatorships but let's act like we still live in a democracy and find some middle ground.

He's Just a Poster on Here, Who is a Trump Voter.

You're not a Trump Voter.

What are You Scared of ?

kane

EOG master
Trump was the first President to hide in the White House bunker since Bush on 911.

#bunkerboy

At least with W it was understandable, we were under attack and no one knew exactly what was going on. Trump hiding in a bunker because of some rioters a thousand feet away is as weak as it gets, did he actually think the WH was going to be overthrown by those protesters? He's probably watched too many movies.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
At least with W it was understandable, we were under attack and no one knew exactly what was going on. Trump hiding in a bunker because of some rioters a thousand feet away is as weak as it gets, did he actually think the WH was going to be overthrown by those protesters? He's probably watched too many movies.

Yeah. A lot of Secret Service were assaulted at the gate of the White House during 9/11. LOL.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump has to be the king looter, after looting the charity box of 3 million and looting students of 200 million.

Update courtesy of BM. For the first time in forever Biden is now favored to be next president of the United States of America.

Biden -112

Trump +107

Is campaigning on fascism and white supremacy gonna work for Trump and the American Nazi Party?

Valuist

EOG Master
Trump has to be the king looter, after looting the charity box of 3 million and looting students of 200 million.

Update courtesy of BM. For the first time in forever Biden is now favored to be next president of the United States of America.

Biden -112

Trump +107

Is campaigning on fascism and white supremacy gonna work for Trump and the American Nazi Party?

Runner,

Aren't you a horse racing guy? Aren't you getting tired of political arguments, day in, day out? Belmont opens tomorrow.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Funny how the ones that wanna project a tough guy image are the first ones to run and hide

Funny How the Anti-Trumpers are not Educated on Who's in Charge on W.H. Security Issues.

SECRET SERVICE.

But Moron/Libs Like the FAKE NEWS that reports Run/ Hide.

Whatever You can get a Sucker To Believe.

Con Them on All Issues.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Biden -112

Trump +107

Here's a Little Antifa Looting Punk.

kane

EOG master
Yeah. A lot of Secret Service were assaulted at the gate of the White House during 9/11. LOL.

During 9/11 planes were being flown into buildings, there was chaos everywhere, there was a lot of confusion and for a while no one knew exactly what was going on, W had every right to hide in a bunker until things calmed down. The other night there was zero chance trump was in any type of danger, zero. You make it seem like the rioters were about to breach the Oval Office, all of the rioting taking place was so far away from trump, he would have needed binoculars to see any of it, there was absolutely no reason for him to hide in a bunker

mr merlin

EOG Master
During 9/11 planes were being flown into buildings, there was chaos everywhere, there was a lot of confusion and for a while no one knew exactly what was going on, W had every right to hide in a bunker until things calmed down. The other night there was zero chance trump was in any type of danger, zero. You make it seem like the rioters were about to breach the Oval Office, all of the rioting taking place was so far away from trump, he would have needed binoculars to see any of it, there was absolutely no reason for him to hide in a bunker
What's it to you? If he stood on the roof you'd call him a fool, if he stayed in his room you'd say he's indifferent, it's all blather.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Yes. Better to take cover when you don't know there's a threat than when you're absolutely sure there is.

Makes sense.

You liberals are absolutely brilliant.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Runner,

Aren't you a horse racing guy? Aren't you getting tired of political arguments, day in, day out? Belmont opens tomorrow.

Honestly I've lost a lot of money on horses over the years. Its hard to make money on the outside. The more you win, the more you end up losing. Don't care about Belmont. I think Arlington could be done forever? Good luck to you. Good luck and good racing.

Trump always trying to act like a tough guy but he’s such a pussy he can’t even emotionally handle any criticism or disagreement. Typical bully on the school yard who cowers when challenged.

#BunkerBitch

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump always trying to act like a tough guy but he’s such a pussy he can’t even emotionally handle any criticism or disagreement. Typical bully on the school yard who cowers when challenged.

#BunkerBitch

That's the only reason for bunkerboy's photo op stunt yesterday. Hiding in the bunker over the weekend was a huge embarrassment. He felt the need to change the narrative.

mr merlin

EOG Master

#BunkerBitch
I agree, I'm tired of him making threats and boasts and then doing nothing - last week it was church gatherings, I think some Govs caved but not all, trump did nothing, Now it's the soldiers - either do it or dont do it, but saying 'I will solve it for you" and then doing nothing when they say no thanks, that's ridiculous.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

#BunkerBitch

Says a lot of idiots who claim to be supportive of the looters and rioters but sit here and post through it all instead.

Valuist

EOG Master
Honestly I've lost a lot of money on horses over the years. Its hard to make money on the outside. The more you win, the more you end up losing. Don't care about Belmont. I think Arlington could be done forever? Good luck to you. Good luck and good racing.

I agree it doesn't look good for Arlington. Best of luck on your wagers.

fake news... bush was not in D.C. when it happened. He was in florida then 2 states after that before returning to DC

Good point Topper.....While the nation was still under attack with planes in the sky W was still reading My Pet Goat to a classroom of children. W then gave a televised press statement from the school cafeteria flanked by children before boarding Air Force One. We’ve been told by all of the trumptards the last two days Fridays #BunkerBitch escape was secret service protocol with trump having no say in the matter.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
fake news... bush was not in D.C. when it happened. He was in florida then 2 states after that before returning to DC

I knew this. My bad. Bush knew of the impending threat of Bin Laden and was scrambling all over the country fearing for his life when he landed in Florida where he sought protection from Gov. Jeb Bush. It was actually Dick Cheney hiding in the White House bunker on 911. I think that was the last time the White House bunker was used until bunker boy hide there this weekend. Maybe Friday night and Sunday Night?