Trump's home Raided!!!

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
1) dude trades a 2500 share market order, doesn't have the foggiest clue what that means, and complains about it without knowing he's revealing himself to be a dumbfuck.
2) dude says "what did Jim Cramer say today?" , and thinks it's a witty rebuttal. Looks around, giggling.
3) dude goes to sleep with his thumb in his mouth
4) dude wakes up refreshed and ready to make an ass of himself again.

See ya tomorrow, dude.

LMAO. Clueless.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
1) dude trades a 2500 share market order, doesn't have the foggiest clue what that means, and complains about it without knowing he's revealing himself to be a dumbfuck.
2) dude says "what did Jim Cramer say today?" , and thinks it's a witty rebuttal. Looks around, giggling.

See ya tomorrow, dude.

Thanks for the laugh, poser.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Your reaction says everything.

You have no defense to your dumbfuckery.

Google can’t bail you out of elementary ignorance.

Thanks for playing, poser.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
mm hmm. k' pumpkin. just don't you be mad no more. i'm not sure we all could take it anymore, you being so angry and whatnot.

Of course. It’s the angry card when you refuse to admit you’re a fraud after showing your ass for the entire forum.

You might think you speak for your fellow retards here, but anyone who has basic market knowledge and reads this thread knows what you are now.

oh my! i hope the forum respects my decorum, having seen my fragile bits on account of your deftest exposure, being so skilled in the literary.

(ok. how stupid do i need to get before this dumbfuck realizes i'm fucking with him?)

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You're stupid every time you open your mouth, moron.

You can keep trying to act like you have a defense but you're not fooling anyone who isn't a retard like you.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

See ya tomorrow, dude.

LMAO.

yes, market order instead of limit order.... that's big time. lol.

his whole thing is that a market order fulfills all shares and limit orders fulfill until a set stop price. all these bolded responses are nothing but that.

but really he's mad because his friend, who doesn't understand trading even at that level, attacked me while making a post showing that they didn't understand even bid/ask.

MonkeyfOcker understands trading, and so do I. His friend does not. These are facts.

i'm not a moron & neither is Monkey.

you wanna keep this up?

Last edited:
well, fuck you then. game on.

i didn't really have a reason to log on much anymore, but you're gonna be my new project. you'll see how much of a moron i am.

mr merlin

EOG Master

i didn't really have a reason to log on much anymore, but you're gonna be my new project. you'll see how much of a moron i am.
I see you were up till the wee hours blathering nonsense trying to look sharp. How did that make you feel?

Good old newty seems a tad high strung, lol.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Get in line, pal. You’re over the hundredth forum retard that feels he needs vengeance for me calling them out.

Poor sap. Angry at the person that exposed him rather than being angry at himself for being a know-nothing poser. That’s the way of the world these days though.

MrTop

EOG Master
And the retard still doesn’t know that an index fund is an ETF. LMAO.

What Is the Difference Between an ETF and Index Fund?​

The main difference between an ETF and an index fund is ETFs can be traded (bought and sold) during the day and index funds can only be traded at the set price point at the end of the trading day.

lol

gld is gold

MrTop

EOG Master
Although they also hold a basket of assets, ETFs are more akin to equities than to mutual funds. Listed on market exchanges just like individual stocks, they are highly liquid: They can be bought and sold like stock shares throughout the trading day, with prices fluctuating constantly. ETFs can track not just an index, but an industry, a commodity, or even another fund.

you are thinking SPY which is an index AND an ETF

GLD is an ETF

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Imagine being so dumb that you think that there’s only one gold market or you don’t understand the concept of index funds and you have a retard like MrTop.

MrTop

EOG Master

Is GLD Really As Good As Gold? Gold bars in Fort Knox, many chose the GLD ETF as an alternative to physical gold​

Gold bars in Fort Knox, many chose the GLD ETF as an alternative to physical gold - reddogreport.com
In 2004, the launch of the SPDR Gold Trust exchange-traded fund, under ticker symbol GLD, leveled the playing field of gold investing by allowing for a less expensive option than buying the physical metal. Ever since, many have come to equate GLD with actually owning gold, but the reality is a bit more nuanced.

GLD has grown to become the second-largest exchange-traded fund by assets, valued at $72.4 billion and backed by 40.8 million ounces of physical gold. The subject of much fascination, GLD has also been targeted by skeptics who question the ETF's secretive methods and even doubt it holds all the gold in HSBC’s vault in London. Jason Toussaint, the managing director and principal executive officer of World Gold Trust Services, spoke to Forbes and sought to dispel rumors by explaining how GLD works.

Since GLD debuted on Nov. 12, 2004, it has risen more than 280% to over $170 a share. “The whole thesis [behind GLD] was creating an efficient market for gold trading,” explained Toussaint. The price discovery mechanism wasn’t working effectively: storage, insurance, and transport costs and logistics problems prevented efficient markets. "The analog [to GLD] is that to buy one share of GE I don't have to go to their sales guy, I press a button on my computer and I own it," Toussaint said.

Investors, then, are drawn to GLD because it allows them to “own” physical metal. Suzanne Hutchins, for example, Newton's investment manager for global funds and head of their real return investment team (which is part of BNY Mellon), said they like gold as an inflation hedge in the face of currency debasement. She sees GLD as one of the ways to gain exposure to the yellow metal and likes it because it is physically backed. She told Forbes her team's been to the vault and seen the actual bars.

But how does GLD work? It’s actually a lot more complicated than simply allowing investors to "own" gold. GLD is a trust, sponsored by the World Gold Council (through World Gold Trust Services), which oversees the performance of the trustee, which is Bank of New York Mellon (note Hutchins works for the trustee).

The trust seeks to reflect the price performance of gold bullion by holding gold bars and issuing shares backed by their holdings of physical metal. The gold bars are held in HSBC’s vault in London, and shares are sold in baskets of 100,000. The ETF is marketed by State Street. Where most investors are confused about GLD, though, is about redemption.

Last edited: