Trump's home Raided!!!

MrTop

EOG Master

Management of the Fund​

The sponsor of the ETF is World Gold Trust Services and the marketing agent is State Street Global Markets. The trustee is BNY Mellon Asset Servicing and the custodian of the physical gold is HSBC Bank.2 SPDR issues a number of popular ETFs, from funds that track the major stock indexes to fixed-income ETFs. SPDR is likely the most visible company in the ETF space.

Characteristics of the Fund​

GLD was the first ETF to track the price of gold and began trading in 2004. The fund has an expense ratio of 0.4%.6 While this is not outrageous by any stretch, there are other gold ETFs with lower expense ratios. For example, the iShares Gold Trust has an expense ratio of 0.25%.7 For most investors, the difference in the expense ratio is likely to be minimal to their bottom line. Fluctuations in the spot price of gold will have a much larger impact on returns.

As of June 19, 2020, GLD had net assets of $62.4 billion and a one-year total return of approximately 14%.6 Investors can buy shares in the fund through any broker. They trade on the NYSE Arca exchange.

MrTop

EOG Master

ETFs vs. index funds: Which one is better for you?​

J.P. Morgan Wealth Management
Feb 22, 2022
|
  • An exchange traded fund (ETF) is an investment vehicle that is composed of a mix of assets, such as stocks and bonds, which is constructed to track the performance of a market segment or index.
  • An index fund is a type of mutual fund that only tracks a benchmark index.
  • The main difference between the two is that ETFs can be traded throughout the trading session, much like a stock, while index fund trades are executed once the market closes.
  • Generally, an ETF will pay dividends if the security (e.g., stock) pays dividends.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The retard is googling frantically to copy and paste shit he can’t comprehend. LMAO.

Nobody is disputing that it’s an ETF, you stupid fuck. If you actually understood what an index fund is you’d comprehend that.

MrTop

EOG Master

Is an ETF an index fund?​

Although most ETFs are quite similar to index funds in many aspects (they both may offer diversification to an investor’s portfolio, tend to be passively managed and are cost effective), there are some notable differences between the two.

Most notably, ETFs can be traded throughout the trading session, much like a stock, while index fund trades are executed once the market closes. This major difference makes ETFs more attractive to active investors.

Additionally, unlike many index funds, there is usually no minimum investment requirements for ETFs.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

ETFs vs. index funds: Which one is better for you?​

J.P. Morgan Wealth Management
Feb 22, 2022
|
  • An exchange traded fund (ETF) is an investment vehicle that is composed of a mix of assets, such as stocks and bonds, which is constructed to track the performance of a market segment or index.
  • An index fund is a type of mutual fund that only tracks a benchmark index.
  • The main difference between the two is that ETFs can be traded throughout the trading session, much like a stock, while index fund trades are executed once the market closes.
  • Generally, an ETF will pay dividends if the security (e.g., stock) pays dividends.

The retard thinks gold alone is a “mix of assets” and not a “benchmark index”. LMAO.

You seriously can’t make up the stupidity.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Is an ETF an index fund?​

Although most ETFs are quite similar to index funds in many aspects (they both may offer diversification to an investor’s portfolio, tend to be passively managed and are cost effective), there are some notable differences between the two.

Most notably, ETFs can be traded throughout the trading session, much like a stock, while index fund trades are executed once the market closes. This major difference makes ETFs more attractive to active investors.

Additionally, unlike many index funds, there is usually no minimum investment requirements for ETFs.

Now the retard doesn’t understand that an index fund is almost ALWAYS an ETF and not the other way around.

LMAO.

MrTop

EOG Master
Now the retard doesn’t understand that an index fund is almost ALWAYS an ETF and not the other way around.

LMAO.

Trump’s vanity is such that he sees no dilemma. All is in service to his ego. If not for his interventions, Republicans would currently control the Senate. He backs weak candidates in the midterms to gratify his self-importance. He’d happily consign his party to defeat, and the country to political breakdown, if he were convinced it would stir the rage of his enemies and the adulation of his believers.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
It’s amazing how dumb these posters are.

Just jaw dropping.
After visiting a Stations property yesterday for several hours and listening to the clientele discuss gambling and probability theory, I have to disagree. Their stupidity is actually quite common and banal.

kane

EOG master
Oh BTW, Trump held a pep rally so he could keep whining about losing the election, Biden didn't hold a rally, he gave a speech, a speech in which he told trump and the MAGA's to fuck off

kane

EOG master
I don't see what the big deal is, I mean don't all ex presidents take classified and top secret documents with them when they leave the White House, and store them in the closet of their country club?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Comrade Merlin obsessed with the size of trump's pep rally. Hey Comrade, how'd the rally size thing work out for ya in 2020?
I dont even want trump back - I'll take him if I have to however.

Posting one vid is not quite an obsession, as Wally Cleaver used to say, I was giving you guys the 'business".

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I don't see what the big deal is, I mean don't all ex presidents take classified and top secret documents with them when they leave the White House, and store them in the closet of their country club?

Hope you're ready for the civil war you want so badly.

Somehow I think you'll be minced meat if you get your wish.

MrTop

EOG Master
Hope you're ready for the civil war you want so badly.

Somehow I think you'll be minced meat if you get your wish.

i don't see it happening but history says when the populist shows up with trump and biden it can happen. Sad but the country has 2 populists running. The country is better off with moderates running