WARNING ABOUT ROYAL SPORTS...

Re: WARNING ABOUT ROYAL SPORTS...

-105 what book do you work for? I never dealt with Royal and I never would.

I got sick of being stuckinvegas buddy,
moved here 15 years ago so that I could "bangtheholy-shitoutofthesein myneighboorhood- my local books dog!

yea, just a mover that moved here to move that's it. now with move big money all my buddies my buddies back home.

been here so long that most the locals mickey, cigar-man, anthony, jimmyboyxholly-man,5dimesboys,heckLen, SKIP,Terry infact they just packed it up and gave me all their U.S. Players, well Larry did take a few after he came in last week and "Broomed" all the kids but heck I'm rolling!

professional value@
:LMAO

bill2266

EOG Veteran

i remember everyone was warning about royal, im thankful i didnt open a money account with them

i've been on the royal website just fine all night.
if betroyal.com doesn't work, just use the vip site (betroyal2.com).

itsme

EOG Member

funny how they can slow pay players for ages but they bounce one check on you and your out there spreading the gospel

you took his money in the first place knowing of his past

this is too funny

dirty

EOG Master

funny how they can slow pay players for ages but they bounce one check on you and your out there spreading the gospel

this is too funny

And when did you get in Ken's Checkbook and know it was only one check...:+clueless:+clueless

It might help to know a little about the situation before you spout off like you know something :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

itsme

EOG Member

And when did you get in Ken's Checkbook and know it was only one check

sorry sir

1 or 1000 checks.... doesn?t really matter?

ken knew good and well about tej and his past and took his ad dollars to hang a banner until the check or checks stopped coming never considering the damage to unsuspecting players who would go on to experience the 'royal' treatment.... if you say otherwise your lying period.

this is why it sickens me to read the advertising posts to promote royal's contests, etc. gosh that is so sleazy.

SHRINK - cant you please just take good books on? please dont take anymore crooks!!! it's not fair to your mod who have to post the stupid promotion threads of crooks!!! makes them and EOG lose credibility!!!

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Re: ROYAL SPORTS

Shrink, the nice thing about this site is all posters have the freedom to post almost anything they want. While EOG made a business decision to accept Royal as an advertiser, they also allowed any poster to post their past experiences with Royal (almost ALL of them were bad). Anyone who posted there was given both sides of the story and therefore deposited aware of any issues that may arise.
Great post :cheers

Pastorsinalot

EOG Addicted

IDENTITY, I agree
They bad again since they didnt pay the add bill?
Alot of companies are hit hard due to its hard cause there no easy way to fund Americans accounts.

Hal01

EOG Veteran

IDENTITY, I agree
They bad again since they didnt pay the add bill?
Alot of companies are hit hard due to its hard cause there no easy way to fund Americans accounts.

:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless . Can we have the english version?

muskatel

EOG Addicted

Who currently owns/runs Royal? I doubt Shrink would recommend Royal if Tej or Tej-types were owners.

Does someone have a link to Shrinks' original recommendation on Royal?

Shrink - I appreciate thw warning on Royal.

TIA for info on who runs Royal and Shrinks' original post.

:cheers

itsme and others,

I take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for accepting Royal Sports as a sponsor on EOG. However, I offered up to 5k insurance to anyone that wanted to play there or with any of our sponsors.

Furthermore, we allowed all negative threads about ROYAL to stand despite numerous complaints by them...

Rather than pointing fingers because I already stated I am willing to take the HEAT, I'd rather learn if ANYONE is going to be paid by them between NOW and the end of March Madness...

Please share your experiences so that others don't get stiffed...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

itsme

EOG Member

Who currently owns/runs Royal? I doubt Shrink would recommend Royal if Tej or Tej-types were owners.

Does someone have a link to Shrinks' original recommendation on Royal?

Shrink - I appreciate thw warning on Royal.

TIA for info on who runs Royal and Shrinks' original post.

http://forums.eog.com/online-sports...ning-about-royal-sports-74832.html#post624418

THE SHRINK

JC,

I wished I had listened to you from the beginning about Royal Sports...

You begged me not to take them and you were right again...

Quite often, the first sign that a sports book MAY BE IN TROUBLE before STIFFING PLAYERS is when they STIFF their vendors...

You have officially been WARNED that they did not honor their contract with EOG...

In fact, they did MUCH worse, which JC knows about too...

Why am I not surprised?

Tej Kohli and Amit Jain are just too risky and dangerous for this industry...

THE SHRINK

muskatel

EOG Addicted

If Shrink (who is the only offshore-gambling person I respect/trust) recommended Royal, knowing that Tej & Amit were involved, I am honestly shocked.

I've been reading Ken on rx and this site. I don't know any of the offshore players. I know of a couple (JC; Tej & Amit) due to eog.com url postings. Tej & Amit were the only two operators I knew to stay away from, just based upon the legal findings and the "ASSHOLE"/camera discussions (6'9" Russian fella) posted on eog.

I am very surprised to hear Shrink's recommendation of Royal in the past. No disrespect, just very, very surprised. At least, he admitted he was wrong.

:rolleyes:

itsme

EOG Member

itsme and others,

I take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for accepting Royal Sports as a sponsor on EOG. However, I offered up to 5k insurance to anyone that wanted to play there or with any of our sponsors.

Furthermore, we allowed all negative threads about ROYAL to stand despite numerous complaints by them...

Rather than pointing fingers because I already stated I am willing to take the HEAT, I'd rather learn if ANYONE is going to be paid by them between NOW and the end of March Madness...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

most ppl in your shoes at the moment would avoid the subject and simply ignore the issue at hand.... so you coming and admitting fault and taking responsibility..... i take my hat off to you for that and that alone

HuskerFan

EOG Senior Member

i signed up thru this site with them months ago bc they were offering a nice bonus...i rolled it and cashed out low4figures the day after the SB...it took about 3weeks for it to get to me but it did...they even covered the ups fees...it cleared last week...i lost what was left in my account over the next few weeks and just took them up on their 10year bonus...i sent 400...

thats my experience with them so far...

Shack

EOG Member

JC,

I wished I had listened to you from the beginning about Royal Sports...

You begged me not to take them and you were right again...

Quite often, the first sign that a sports book MAY BE IN TROUBLE before STIFFING PLAYERS is when they STIFF their vendors...:hung

You have officially been WARNED that they did not honor their contract with EOG...

In fact, they did MUCH worse, which JC knows about too...

Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:

THE SHRINK

Betus will be next when their ad dollars dry up. Just because Royal stiffed Shrink doesn't make them a crook book. But to Shrink, now they are. Maybe they just don't want to pay for advertising at EOG anymore. But now that Shrink didn't get his money they are stiffs. If you want to be proactive Shrink, why don't you just stiff Betus and pay off the ones that were stiffed there.

dirty

EOG Master

More Solid Commentary from the Peanut Gallery :+excited-:+excited-:+excited-

IHaveBeenAround

EOG Addicted

This book will never die. People have been predicting her downfall for ages now and it simply has not happened.,

muskatel

EOG Addicted

itsme and others,

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Followup Response: Tej Kohli and Amit Jain are just too risky and dangerous for this industry...

Can someone help me out here. Shrink, I'm not throwing stones or pointing fingers at anyone. But knowing what you knew about Tej and Amit - why did you consider them as a sponsor, and why did you accept them as a sponsor?

The $5k insurance - the way I read it - was a little difficult to comply with to be in the good graces of EOG. But you did offer it, and that's saying something.

Can you offer the little guy insight on why you accepted them as a sponsor on EOG? I ask this because from day one on EOG, your focus was to have only the elite sport books as sponsors. Maybe Tej had changed his ways or brought over some solid worker bees. Without details, I'm guessing but would like to know what made you accept them. If it was simply money, I can accept that too. I don't know if you would say that on a public forum - but what ever the truth is, I sure would like to here it.

I would appreciate a response. Thanks in advance.

:(

itsme

EOG Member

More Solid Commentary from the Peanut Gallery :+excited-:+excited-:+excited-

Dirty

with all due respect, you said something...

Originally Posted by itsme

this is too funny
And when did you get in Ken's Checkbook and know it was only one check...

It might help to know a little about the situation before you spout off like you know something

to which i replied....

Originally Posted by dirty
sorry sir

ken knew good and well about tej and his past and took his ad dollars to hang a banner until the check or checks stopped coming never considering the damage to unsuspecting players who would go on to experience the 'royal' treatment.... if you say otherwise your lying period.

a reply to my reply would be appropriate

Betus will be next when their ad dollars dry up. Just because Royal stiffed Shrink doesn't make them a crook book. But to Shrink, now they are. Maybe they just don't want to pay for advertising at EOG anymore. But now that Shrink didn't get his money they are stiffs. If you want to be proactive Shrink, why don't you just stiff Betus and pay off the ones that were stiffed there.

I got a call today.. said.. they would Double my bonus of 135% to 270%
now you be the judge here?

and ..said no roll over requirment cause they wont be here to pay it anyway.

Bank$ Smart and Bet with Professionals
:smokesmal

Last edited:

dirty

EOG Master

Dirty

with all due respect, you said something...

Originally Posted by itsme

this is too funny

to which i replied....

Originally Posted by dirty

a reply to my reply would be appropriate

With all due Respect their is no need to re hash this...Do a search... I am sure you know how to use it and you will see why Ken took on Royal. He never made any Bones about it... He also said if they didn't live up to their end of the bargain they would be gone....Guess what .... They are gone...

He explained his self in this thread and that should have been enough...but it wasn't... He apologized and that should be enough...Bottom line.... Beating a dead horse does nothing...

Kinda funny you guys are not here to post regularly... but when a Royal, Betus, or Ken does something you don't like you damn sure can Dog pile... I think it is Chicken shit and classless.... There is no excuse for what they have done or possibly are doing... But your Holier than though pretentious asshats with less than 100 posts that only show up to dog pile are the scum of the earth IMO... Just as bad as Royal or anyone else.. if you really cared about the player instead of just seeing your name in another Bash Royal, Ken or BetUS thread you would be doing it all the while all over the forums....

OH yea that is right.. we are the only ones that allow People to post stuff about sponsors or any book at any time... how dumb of me to forget.... You come here to try to make yourself look important and get your Rocks off, but really it just makes you look like a Idiot and a fool and anyone with a Half a brain can see it

itsme

EOG Member

dirty you do a good job

i wrote....

this is too funny

and you replied....

And when did you get in Ken's Checkbook and know it was only one check...

It might help to know a little about the situation before you spout off like you know something

to which i replied....

sorry sir

and you reply with this??:+clueless

With all due Respect their is no need to re hash this...Do a search... I am sure you know how to use it and you will see why Ken took on Royal. He never made any Bones about it... He also said if they didn't live up to their end of the bargain they would be gone....Guess what .... They are gone...

He explained his self in this thread and that should have been enough...but it wasn't... He apologized and that should be enough...Bottom line.... Beating a dead horse does nothing...

Kinda funny you guys are not here to post regularly... but when a Royal, Betus, or Ken does something you don't like you damn sure can Dog pile... I think it is Chicken shit and classless.... There is no excuse for what they have done or possibly are doing... But your Holier than though pretentious asshats with less than 100 posts that only show up to dog pile are the scum of the earth IMO... Just as bad as Royal or anyone else.. if you really cared about the player instead of just seeing your name in another Bash Royal, Ken or BetUS thread you would be doing it all the while all over the forums....

OH yea that is right.. we are the only ones that allow People to post stuff about sponsors or any book at any time... how dumb of me to forget.... You come here to try to make yourself look important and get your Rocks off, but really it just makes you look like a Idiot and a fool and anyone with a Half a brain can see it

:+clueless :doh1 :whatever:

dirty

EOG Master

It is just a post in general Itsme... I don't want to rehash all this mess.. Ken was reassured that when Chester went back things would change. We agreed to take them on... Probationary period.. He said if things didn't work out or things didn't change they would be gone... It was agreed upon that we would not censor the forums...we didn't... The details don't matter.... they are gone for whatever reason.... Royal Made their bed and they have to Lie in it.... Ken admitted his mistake and I would hope people would respect him enough and EOG enough to let it rest at that....

itsme

EOG Member

It is just a post in general Itsme... I don't want to rehash all this mess.. Ken was reassured that when Chester went back things would change. We agreed to take them on... Probationary period.. He said if things didn't work out or things didn't change they would be gone... It was agreed upon that we would not censor the forums...we didn't... The details don't matter.... they are gone for whatever reason.... Royal Made their bed and they have to Lie in it.... Ken admitted his mistake and I would hope people would respect him enough and EOG enough to let it rest at that....

fair enough sir

have a good night and great weekend

-105 what book do you work for? I never dealt with Royal and I never would.

I work here,
I love this "Camel-Jocky and his side-kick don juan",
heck we got a >new high-speed internet system that we bought now, it came in a "t-pee"!

now we can build a total of 397.5 web-sites that have the appearance of those old-sportbook sites, remember BACK before the new-law with our "new improved cash deposit machine"
we call are calling youteller ... our "new improved neteller machine that don't rip-off" and this thing can rip-off players 24 hours this machine man amazing this thing.:LMAO

eog living large@

sharp

Last edited:

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

The $5k insurance - the way I read it - was a little difficult to comply with to be in the good graces of EOG. But you did offer it, and that's saying something.

That guarantee is like a drunk telling his passenger to put on his seatbelt while he's running a red light. EOG deserves no props for the insurance. In fact, the guarantee is probably a key reason why people felt safe to sign up with that shit book.

Now we will get to see how many people actually jumped through the right hoops every week to qualify for that guarantee. Over/Under: 10%.

But at least Shrink's hands are clean.

dirty

EOG Master

That guarantee is like a drunk telling his passenger to put on his seatbelt while he's running a red light. EOG deserves no props for the insurance. In fact, the guarantee is probably a key reason why people felt safe to sign up with that shit book.

Now we will get to see how many people actually jumped through the right hoops every week to qualify for that guarantee. Over/Under: 10%.

How hard is it to take a screen shot of your account and send it and Shrink your account number and info so he can Verify :+clueless

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

How hard is it to take a screen shot of your account and send it and Shrink your account number and info so he can Verify :+clueless

It's not hard at all. Most bettors don't bother doing it though. How many sent in weekly screenshots? 5%? 20%? 50%?

Without the guarantee, the referrals wouldn't come and the ad dollars would dry up as well. It was just a marketing ploy...let's not make it out to bea generous move on EOG's part.

dirty

EOG Master

It's not hard at all. Most bettors don't bother doing it though. How many sent in weekly screenshots? 5%? 20%? 50%?

Without the guarantee, the referrals wouldn't come and the ad dollars would dry up as well. It was just a marketing ploy...let's not make it out to bea generous move on EOG's part.

How is it EOG's Fault that players will not do what is required. :+clueless The Insurance was out there and if they didn't email Ken with what he requested it is no ones fault but there own. You may call it a marketing ploy all you want...but it was also a genuine way for players to feel safe to play at our sponsors for the amount specified.

Catsfan

EOG Enthusiast

For the second day in a row I received an email from Royal stating that due to the huge success they are extending their 10 year anniversary special. 50% cash and 50% free play. I took them up on this offer last week. I only have a small amount of money left in there. I had received 2 or 3 pay outs from them in the last month extreemly quickly. I hope everyone that is playing there is paid.

itsme

EOG Member

great post

Shack

EOG Member

I got a call today.. said.. they would Double my bonus of 135% to 270%
now you be the judge here?

and ..said no roll over requirment cause they wont be here to pay it anyway.

Bank$ Smart and Bet with Professionals
:smokesmal

In no way, shape, or form do I endorse playing at Royal. But the same can be said for my belief "In Shrink we Trust," like many here. Shrink is about the BENJAMINS, he is no Bill Dozer.

The Devil

EOG Master

In no way, shape, or form do I endorse playing at Royal. But the same can be said for my belief "In Shrink we Trust," like many here. Shrink is about the BENJAMINS, he is no Bill Dozer.

SHACK, YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE BILL DOZIER WORKS FOR FREE........BETTING BILL IS TAKEN CARE OF VERY WELL AND GETS A PIECE FROM THE SHEETS........SO WOULD THAT MAKE HIM ABOUT THE BENJAMINS ALSO??????