Was 'Thegamblingforum' created by The Onion?

I know they specialize in spoofs and you couldn't come up with a better one then a place calling themselves a gambling forum but spend all day talking about Pizza, boogers and man gravey....

The most pathetic attempt at a sports gambling forum I've ever seen,......But Hey, TTP the shoeshine boy will make your Dockers shine like a new quarter....

Re: Was 'Thegamblingforum' created by The Onion?

I just posted there as a ghost and I asked them what a 1/2 run was worth in baseball and the first 3 replys were ....Splooge...:lightbulb:....;Pizza.....and when I replyed asking what that meant they deleted the thread..

i really hope in real life you are 100 % different from the dumb guy you act like on forums, if not i really fell sorry for you and the people around you

I just posted there as a ghost and I asked them what a 1/2 run was worth in baseball and the first 3 replys were ....Splooge...:lightbulb:....;Pizza.....and when I replyed asking what that meant they deleted the thread..
:lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:

TGF line up....

Lead off....The X......bonified retard
2nd....MikeYanks.....Ate 3 pizzas, didnt pay for none
3rd....Boatxstupid......Join a contest get spammed
4th....Kingbeaner.....leads the forums in lame post
5th.....Shoeshine....gets a $10 free parlay with every 10 shines
6th....Mr 8-40........he tells Kelly off but sucks Boat off for an extra 10% bonus at a shit book
7th....BrokeBracker.......Need your lawn mowed? He's cheaper then the next door neighbor kid
8th.....Hammer......Bag full of Hammers
9th.......Brick......doesn't want to be on the team but has too...

Hey Gyno who would be the 1st poster here to give a bj to a man.kelly or GABE AKA GYNO..............AND THE WINNER IS gabe

Teddy,

Who would score higher on a IQ test?

Ck or X?
That is a great question.....CK is clearly retarted and The X is just as dumb as a box a rocks.....that being said, I have to pass, its apples and oranges with those two idiots

That is a great question.....CK is clearly retarted and The X is just as dumb as a box a rocks.....that being said, I have to pass, its apples and oranges with those two idiots
Ck has more street smarts.

The x needs "L" and "R" on his shoes.

CK was born ignorant and dumb, so it's not really his fault. He tries to act like a big shot on the forums and for some reason tries very hard to impress men.

CK is so dumb it takes him and hour and a half to watch 60 Minutes.

Hey Texas when was the last time you got butt fuck by kelly

Let's add homo to racist, ignorant and dumb. What's your fascination with men and dicks CK? I mean, it's okay if you're gay. I'm guessing that's the reason why you come to the forums to try and impress all the men.

Okay, enough with the retard for now. It's so easy to get CK upset. I imagine that Estrogen is racing through his body right now.