What are opening odds of Chauvin being guilty of Murder 2?

railbird

EOG Master
he had fetanyal in system. what is that? Im not a drug user, maybe Drink or other drug users can tell us more about fetanyal?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I have kind of inside info here. Best friends wife is a defense attorney and him, her and I spoke at length.
First thing she sees happening is any attorney worth their weight is going to find out about plea agreements and protected custody possibilities.

The second thing they will do is file a movement of trial location on the basis that Minneapolis is not capable of a unbiased jury base. He or she will want the jury to be as white and away from the city as possible. Much like rodney king trial being moved out of the city.

The third would be a extension to collect counsel and evidence. She would extend it for years if possible and also would not allow any of the fellow officers testimonies to be allowed permissible.

If she can get all of these things she would advise client to take a plea for involuntary manslaughter.. cops arent going to get more than 2 years maybe.

She doesnt get the deal she goes to trial anywhere on earth she feels it's less than 30% hes convicted of 2nd degree murder in anywhere but Minneapolis (she says she wouldn't take it to trail in the actual city, it's a no win situation but also no judge, DA etc is in the city will want the case there either more than likely) it's a unprecedented crime for a cop to be accused of.

Video or not she would argue there was never a training video that didnt say you cant use a knee to detain a arrested suspect, she could have testimony of fellow officers of color to attempt to erase any racist ideology etc, theres a ton of avenues where she could see him being found not guilty on all charges.

+300 on 2nd degree murder
-150 manslaughter

MrTop

EOG Master
the only chance is he did not hear i cannot breathe statement with the city noise... hard to prove though.. you cannot put a knee on a neck if you are a cop no training in any city will let you do that. He is toast. how much time i don't know. -10000 jail for sure

the other 3 guys if not enough video all walk then ( more looting after announcement of 3 guys walk -250 )

MrTop

EOG Master
I have kind of inside info here. Best friends wife is a defense attorney and him, her and I spoke at length.
First thing she sees happening is any attorney worth their weight is going to find out about plea agreements and protected custody possibilities.

The second thing they will do is file a movement of trial location on the basis that Minneapolis is not capable of a unbiased jury base. He or she will want the jury to be as white and away from the city as possible. Much like rodney king trial being moved out of the city.

The third would be a extension to collect counsel and evidence. She would extend it for years if possible and also would not allow any of the fellow officers testimonies to be allowed permissible.

If she can get all of these things she would advise client to take a plea for involuntary manslaughter.. cops arent going to get more than 2 years maybe.

She doesnt get the deal she goes to trial anywhere on earth she feels it's less than 30% hes convicted of 2nd degree murder in anywhere but Minneapolis (she says she wouldn't take it to trail in the actual city, it's a no win situation but also no judge, DA etc is in the city will want the case there either more than likely) it's a unprecedented crime for a cop to be accused of.

Video or not she would argue there was never a training video that didnt say you cant use a knee to detain a arrested suspect, she could have testimony of fellow officers of color to attempt to erase any racist ideology etc, theres a ton of avenues where she could see him being found not guilty on all charges.

+300 on 2nd degree murder
-150 manslaughter

it will be just like OJ they did not want the trial in white brentwood. ......if he walks the nice town gets looted... the case stays in the city ..........if walks they rip up the city the better option

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
-500 at least. Something still stinks about that whole video. No, I'm not claiming tampering however I do think there was more going on than we have been told up until now. It was almost like it was personnel and all the cops had it out for this guy. I wouldn't be shocked if more interesting info comes out in the coming weeks about this once all the craziness settles down.

MrTop

EOG Master
he had fetanyal in system. what is that? Im not a drug user, maybe Drink or other drug users can tell us more about fetanyal?

... chinese made .. pain drug ........ better than oxy. comes in a 72 hour patch 15, 25 & 50 size , intravenous or a lozenge ( soldiers get this when shot ) used it for 3 years... pain dropped then dropped it.

boston massacre

EOG Master
KEY Word in Murder 2.

INTENT.

Chauvin's INTENT was to Murder George Floyd.

You'll Need more Evidence than just that Video to Prove INTENT.

Some Form of Manslaughter.

Even Money.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
If he gets off I might go out and burn a few buildings.....

Come on now, regardless your political stance and/or view of the riots this was atrocious.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
KEY Word in Murder 2.

INTENT.

Even Money.

I'm not a lawyer but I got "inside information", dude a few houses down is one...... :)

The fact he repeatedly was saying he couldn't breath might prove intent? No? When you go another 8 minutes?

No premeditation but I can see him being guilty of intentionally causing the murder.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
If he gets off I might go out and burn a few buildings.....

Come on now, regardless your political stance and/or view of the riots this was atrocious.
Lmao no shit. I think in the coming weeks there will be clear evidence of intent and motivation and could even get scaled up to murder 1. That video was fucking creepy the more I watch it. Something isn't being told and I think we learn at some point that this was more personal. I may be wrong but we'll see.

Heim

EOG Master
KEY Word in Murder 2.

INTENT.

Even Money.

There's no intent when he's saying he can't breath, blood coming out of his nose, length of time kneeling on a major artery!?

-500 at least. Something still stinks about that whole video. No, I'm not claiming tampering however I do think there was more going on than we have been told up until now. It was almost like it was personnel and all the cops had it out for this guy. I wouldn't be shocked if more interesting info comes out in the coming weeks about this once all the craziness settles down.
He was high on a couple of drugs. A bag of drugs dropped out of his pocket when he was standing on the wall. There was some type of scuffle in the squad car. Floyd was no angel. Long rap sheet and he once stuck a gun in the stomach of a pregnant woman before 5 guys robbed the house.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
He was high on a couple of drugs. A bag of drugs dropped out of his pocket when he was standing on the wall. There was some type of scuffle in the squad car. Floyd was no angel. Long rap sheet and he once stuck a gun in the stomach of a pregnant woman before 5 guys robbed the house.
Yeah I saw it all. Do you think the pregnant woman he abused was at the funeral service today mourning the loss of our gentle giant?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Lmao no shit. I think in the coming weeks there will be clear evidence of intent and motivation and could even get scaled up to murder 1. That video was fucking creepy the more I watch it. Something isn't being told and I think we learn at some point that this was more personal. I may be wrong but we'll see.

I don't see how it could be moved to first degree since he was dispatched to the call?

I mean it's possible, perhaps he intended all along to kill him the next time he saw the guy?

Not impossible but I would think premeditation/1st degree murder would be very difficult to prove?

Intent? Absolutely. Any 12 year old taking MMA knows better than that.

What kind of things do you think might have been going on? I haven't heard much about that sort of stuff.....

“Sociopath: Definition, vs. Psychopath, Test, Traits, and Symptoms - Healthline
Jan 11, 2018 · A sociopath is a term used to describe someone who has antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). People with ASPD can't understand others' feelings. They'll often break rules or make impulsive decisions without feeling guilty for the harm they cause.”

billysink

EOG Dedicated
the USA gonna resemble a bad neighborhood in Botswana by the time this case is tried.

So who gives a fukk, he'll be lynched by then.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I don't see how it could be moved to first degree since he was dispatched to the call?

I mean it's possible, perhaps he intended all along to kill him the next time he saw the guy?

Not impossible but I would think premeditation/1st degree murder would be very difficult to prove?

Intent? Absolutely. Any 12 year old taking MMA knows better than that.

What kind of things do you think might have been going on? I haven't heard much about that sort of stuff.....
No idea but when I watch that video it just isn't right. I think there is more to the story and yes, murder 1 is obviously a stretch but I'm curious to see if more comes out about this in the coming days. It's too bad if they can't charge murder 1 because the cops deserve no mercy in this instance.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Amen to that Ray.

It doesn't excuse the violence and looting done afterwards but it's hard to watch that video......

He starts calling for Momma, man it's gets me every time.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
is the food ?

I don't understand Mr Top?

You asking about quality of the food?

I heard a baloney sandwich and 2 cartons of milk but can not verify.....

I was saying the cops in this case most certainly are high risk, kept in protective custody.

If not the inmate who took one out would be a "hero" I'd imagine.