What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There should be some type of punishment for quitting mid term. Not the same as retiring after term. Make it financial and it won't happen anymore.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I was wrong when I approved booting McCarthy. All we got was whatever J6 tapes and a fake impeachment of Mayorkas. What happened? Nothing. Supposed to go to the Senate. Never did.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's not that it's fake, it's that it is half ass fake as were their other attempts to fake it and the ridiculous media buys it even after and though they got caught before. Some idiot from CNN (I know, not specifically enough) said thus puts to rest all of the conspiracy theories.

Kate is dead with a 90% reliability. If you add severely injured, sick, it goes to 99%. June, they will announce her death and say it was cancer.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fucking less than worthless media. We deserve to know what the Hell happened to her and these fuckers are saying we should respect her privacy. Since when do the media respect privacy. They do what they are told without exception. About as bad as Abby Phillips telling Matty Gaetz that Trump should stop committing crimes to stop Lawfare.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They could do it with control of the House, Senate and President. Idiot Supreme Court left the 14th amendment door open a crack. All they needed.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The all time biggest Leon Lett of politics was expelling George Santos. That's Leanna Wen it started. This tops forcing Sessions to recuse as AG from the Russia hoax. I hate the Republican party more than the Democrats and it's not Tony Homo although I hate him two.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Make no mistakes. If Dems hold onto Samantha Powers, Trump will finally be disposed and they will continue to eliminate all his supporters. MAGA will become NAZI. Flushed from political and corporate life as well as woke polite society. Once they get done arresting everybody from J6, they will turn to social media targets.

They're coming after you but I'm in the way

NFL unless you win, Donald.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Are there flowers in full bloom in the UK right now, there sure as hell aren't by me and the UK is much further north than I am.

By the way, I haven't been able to get on EOG for a couple days now, not sure why, had to use TOR to post this.
What's going on, JK? There were a couple periods I couldn't access phone or lappy yesterday.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
None of this would be happening if they faced consequences for the original Russia hoax. They've gotten more raw and bolder and the sKari part is that will go to another level if they get away with the current Lawfare. Assassinations are coming. That's what I'm posting.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We have a corrupt, complicit Republican party that is enabling all of it. That's why no consequences. By design. Look at what they say about J6 prisoners. They approve of what Garland is doing and warning Trump not to pardon.