What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Notice the scripted non denial denial. Like saying Trump didn't *order national guard for J6. They say it was a hoax but offer no evidence. Laura gave evidence.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's the Joy Reed defence. Her account was hacked. I don't think there has ever been an example where that was Truth Social.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You understand Trump's entire campaign and now exploding net worth has been assisted and with DJT stock created by Trump's enemies. You've heard of with friends like these. This is with enemies like these.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm not into the body hustle double but this is too obvious. He's either drinking children's blood or it's not him. You don't age backyards. Doesn't even look like him. Not really.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm not interested playing this stupid game but it's impossible to ignore that either the videos and pictures are corrupted or there are 2 Bill Clintons. Not not same guy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I continue to have my sus that Biden is purposely tanking. The DNC convention in Chicago. If it is a repeat of the 1972 Chicago convention, that will remove any doubt.

The 1972 Chicago DNC convention, which has been described as "a disastrous start to the general election campaign",[4] was one of the most unusual—perhaps the most contentious in the history of the Democratic Party since 1924—with sessions beginning in the early evening and lasting until sunrise the next morning. Previously excluded political activists gained influence at the expense of elected officials and traditional core Democratic constituencies such as organized labor. A protracted vice presidential nominating process delayed McGovern's acceptance speech (which he considered "the best speech of his life") until 2:48 a.m.—after most television viewers had gone to bed.[4][5][6]

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The bad blood between NY's Finest and NY's worse is so hot and raw, I wouldn't be surprised if they revolt if Trump is found guilty in the hush Stormy trial.