What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Amazingly, even after burning out, he is alive enough to use his arm to point to police where he is still burning. They put it out and walk away then he starts burning again!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Amazingly, even after burning out, he is alive enough to use his arm to point to police where he is still burning. They put it out and walk away then he starts burning again!
You have to think that his eyes are burnt out or at least severely damaged. Even a quick unintentional burn that's put out quickly is fatal if it covers maybe 30-50% of your body, this burned for close to a min, maybe more.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am telling you or warning you. This will Ron Burgundy escalate quickly to suicide bombings or mass shooters. Stay the fuck away from New York City during the Trump trial. Stay away from big cities and big crowds. Make sure wherever you go, you have an escape route if something goes down.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I am telling you or warning you. This will Ron Burgundy escalate quickly to suicide bombings or mass shooters. Stay the fuck away from New York City during the Trump trial. Stay away from big cities and big crowds. Make sure wherever you go, you have an escape route if something goes down.
Never been to NY and i doubt I ever will, was just in Joplin Mo though and it was quite nice.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is so reckless to do this when it is completely political and contrived. There's a reason no President has ever been put on trial. The blood will be on their hands. Our national security is not a Lawfare game except it is.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What the fuck. You already impeached him twice. Will impeach him 3 more times if he is elected. And that's not enough?!?!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This will have to do.

I can see the burning arms flailing!

This is for the Immolation Bowl!

I can smell the burning flesh!

The Immolation special!