What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Niger asked our troops to leave months ago and we've basically ignored them, now we'll be pushed out, 1st by the humiliation of having russians hanging around and eventually with an ultimatum.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is sofa king obvious and it always was but few including me recognized it. The FBI used Trump as an orange honeypot. The Butt Brothers get the cookie.

I caught them all!

I am the Chosen One!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Brace for Left literally shaking impact when Trump gets acquitted, wins Supreme Court and Judge C tosses docs. I already can't stop internet laughing!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
howid do we get to 12 with this jury? Let's say it starts 8 guilty, 4 not guilty. When the 8 argue and bargain with the 4, the 4 will win easily and the 8 will agree to not guilty instead of a hung jury. Maybe. Maybe. They compromise on a peanut misdemeanor. That is as far as Braggs gets.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hope was the last possible damning witness. They have to put Cohen on the stand and he is going to be lit on fire. And then we're still not done. Avenaughty for the he's already dead killshot.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hope Hicks crying is damaging (excuse me, brutally damaging) to Trump. Still not all. Also evidence. I have nothing other than thanks for sharing, George.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There are only 2 scenarios:

George is nearing the end of his Punk'd role of pretending to hate Trump where you go over the top and reveal the prank

George is literally broken inside and out by TDS

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You realize the political implications if Trump is acquitted. Equivalent to Heat beating the Celtics without Jimmy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
One more thing. If it was that series, still goes to 7 games if Heat reach 4. 3 games to tee off after the series is already won.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The prosecution has no choice but to put Cohen on the stand. Not putting him on the stand is surrender noted. He starts on a Says Who island. Nothing and nobody helped him. He's going to have to implicate Trump all by hisself. Like handing Mickey Mouse a racket and telling him to take out the Joker.