Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

RJ me and viejo doing sides for 200 ( total points )

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Ha - Cap with a new team name. Guy likes his aces

gonna take me to the promise land this year.

no more 300+ point losses. that was shit luck last yr.

i lost 4 fucking times when i scored 300+

wtf?

some teams didnt score 300 all season!

i scored 300+ in 13 of the 24 weeks

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck since you here can you explain the DL rule

what do u need to know? they need to be officially placed on the DL and cbs has to have the updated status of DL as an option..If they are on the DL and not placed by cbs they are not allowed on there as one of your roster spots

TTP kaz out already for didley. Atleast he has 20 sps so he'll be ok?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timetopay

EOG Master

what do u need to know? they need to be officially placed on the DL and cbs has to have the updated status of DL as an option..If they are on the DL and not placed by cbs they are not allowed on there as one of your roster spots

So right now Timely has Nick Blackburn on. He has no red box and guy aint injured

When will people have to move guys off?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i had 10 losses last year.

8 of them the guy scored 325+ vs me
the other two were 299 and and 287

2 times a team scored 400+ on me...I scored 313 and 311 those 2 weeks

shit luck!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

So right now Timely has Nick Blackburn on. He has no red box and guy aint injured

When will people have to move guys off?

before the rosters lock

one thing we need is people not abusing the power, because i dont want to hafta drop people to make the rosters legal nor do i want anyone to not have a valid roster and get an automatic loss

Tuckman

Uh Poster

MC who cares what u had last year, thats way in the past stop complaining about it

Tuckman

Uh Poster

TTP i would be losing all around there imo

jackson > oswalt

Youk > ichiro

and u get coghs too

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC who cares what u had last year, thats way in the past stop complaining about it

not complaining.

was replying to ttp...saying why i liked going with the aces.

and the correct term would be bitching.

J

joeybagadonuts

gonna take me to the promise land this year.

no more 300+ point losses. that was shit luck last yr.

i lost 4 fucking times when i scored 300+

wtf?

some teams didnt score 300 all season!

i scored 300+ in 13 of the 24 weeks

I always get shit for getting 'last place' last year. The funny part is I outscored 4 teams. Only reason I had such a bad record (it was only one game worse than Tucks, btw) is bc I was in the tough division and went 1-8 against it.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

OZ has declined steadily over the last few years, he is a walking ambulance waiting to happen on possibly the worst team in all of baseball..

Jackson will be fine and playing in a shit division will surely help him..

if u seriously say Oz > Jackson we will never be able to deal again.. stop being completely retarded, thanks buddy

TTP, why did u offer me shields for garza and take down before?

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP, why did u offer me shields for garza and take down before?
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

lol

was trying to look at their stats under trave review and hit trade offer:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

This is what I love about this league.

RJT loves Hudson this year.Has a start vs the Giants but is sitting him for Zack fucking Duke

tripp

EOG Master

pretty good deal for ttp. youk > ich to me and shields is overrated by this league, but solid. edwin with more upside, but shields a safer player to own.

cogs will be a WW guy by AS break

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tripp trying to tell us something we didnt know

youk > ichi

fucking braniac he is

Timetopay

EOG Master

pretty good deal for ttp. youk > ich to me and shields is overrated by this league, but solid. edwin with more upside, but shields a safer player to own.

cogs will be a WW guy by AS break

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Cogan will be in the top 5 in batting this year pal. No way he hits WW. No chance

You are so wrong on him its unreal

Timetopay

EOG Master

tripp trying to tell us something we didnt know

youk > ichi

fucking braniac he is

lol

Not even sure how he is they have about the same number of points last year and the last three years.

Just like him for 1b and 3b options.

tripp

EOG Master

Cogan will be in the top 5 in batting this year pal. No way he hits WW. No chance

top 5 batting avg? no way

i just see the guy as someone who will have their career year their rookie season. i can admit it if he has a nice year and proves me wrong but i dont see it

ill trade you Cogs in the yahoo league then ttp. been offering him to everyone and nobody will take the fucking guy

Tuckman

Uh Poster

u said top 5 in all of batting, i am being nice and extending it to top 12 in total points by a batter all together..

in?

Timetopay

EOG Master

sorry man - misunderstanding except tripper got it.

batting average

you give me top 12 in baseball for batting avg i take it

Timetopay

EOG Master

RJT - Where you at pal?

SP Jorge De La Rosa capped off a record-setting spring with five scoreless innings Saturday at Isotopes Park, the last stop before the Colorado Rockies head to Milwaukee for Monday's opening day. "It was pretty good, wasn't it?" Rockies manager Jim Tracy asked following a 10-4 win over the Seattle Mariners. There is no comparison between what we've seen this spring and what we saw over the course of the full season last year," Tracy said of De La Rosa, who left Isotopes Park to catch a team charter before the clubhouse was opened to reporters. "No comparison. He's that much better." De La Rosa allowed five hits, struck out five, walked two and hit a batter to improve to 3-1 in the spring and drop his ERA to 1.50 in 30 innings of work. That ERA breaks the franchise record for a spring set in 2003 by Shaun Chacon (1.64) for pitchers with a minimum of 20 innings worked.
(Updated 04/03/2010).

tripp

EOG Master

looking at the top pitchers i think it'll be incredibly hard to land any one of them right now

beckett and cc the only top ones i see being on the block but both owners would want an elite arm back in return, which is fair

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Don't start talking him up. I have your posts book marked. He wasn't that good, you just wanted him because he lived by you. :finger004

Tuck gets fucked in that deal. I just dropped two step Blackburn. Maybe I'm an idiot for not starting him over Danks or Buch on one steps, but who knows?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

top 5 in batting?

i'll give u top 12 for 100

Top 12 in the NL in batting? :+clueless Unless he gets worse, he should easily do this. He led the NL in BA in the second half of the season last year. The kid can flat out hit. He'll hit above .310 and that puts you in the top 12.

rjt721

EOG Master

Youk > Ichiro
Edwin > Shields

Then tuck throws in Cogs?

tuck, why do you let TTP ass fuck you, but I have to give up my whole team for Kemp/Lester?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Don't start talking him up. I have your posts book marked. He wasn't that good, you just wanted him because he lived by you. :finger004

Tuck gets fucked in that deal. I just dropped two step Blackburn. Maybe I'm an idiot for not starting him over Danks or Buch on one steps, but who knows?

are you nuts??? have you figured out how to try to land guys.

Yeah i wanted him soley cause he lived by me :blink: