Who has the best EOG team?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I am the ultimate ghost finder, but if he pays tripper and stops calling people idiots and faggots all the time he's fine in my book. I texted Kinger about it the other day.

he is constinately changing names and ghosting, that alone he wont be allowed in any contests though because he cant be trusted..i'm not gonna IP check every single newer contest player because this guy is a goon..

why dont he just post under his original name? whats the point of hiding it..he isnt gonna pay tripper regardless

tripp

EOG Master

Tripper, did Perfect Storm PM you?

should he have?

im guessing from the rest of yours and tucks dialogue this is maybe lights out?

that guy sends me emails/pms every few months saying he intends to pay but is broke right now so will send when he can. i think i even told him once just send 50$ and ill consider us square but of course, nothing.

tripp

EOG Master

tuck- i sent ya an offer i think you'll accept, or at least have to think hard about. pretty much what you were offering me a few days ago, but added in a small additional swap that you probably get the better player in anyways, i just get a yanks keeper

tripp

EOG Master

Why would you want him? He's too old.

Mccutch > A-Rod.

that's the swap i added in, and that's why i said tuck probably wins the added swap anyways.

he offered miggy and any of his non keepers for JJ, and i just sent JJ/McCutch for Miggy/A Rod

rjt721

EOG Master

Tuck rips Tripper.

A-Rod is 87 years old. 1B to deep to waste a keeper spot unless it's Pujols.

tripp

EOG Master

Tuck rips Tripper.

A-Rod is 87 years old. 1B to deep to waste a keeper spot unless it's Pujols.

Maybe, but the way i see it i still have 2 sp's I'd have in my top 5 and now also insane hitting keeps with Miggy, Pedy, and A Rod.

Miggy was over 80 pts better than the #4 1b last year, I think how strong 1b is is over-exaggerated. The bottom level 1b's (10-12) scored almost 200 less than the studs.

And as for A Rod, last year was one of the worst in his career, at least power and average wise (still a major rbi guy), he plays in a great park with a great lineup at a weak position. Plus he's a Yank and i need one to offset all the red sox i have :LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

why dont we just let viejo pick from the waiver wire to add to his keeper choices. guys like vasquez, tori hunter and niemann are better than he's got to choose from now

rjt721

EOG Master

Cee needs to work on his rips.

Hopefully Didley being back in the league will force Cee to step up his game.

tripp

EOG Master

who cares all that much how old guys are, only matters how they will do this year for keeper status, not 2 or 3 years from now.

halladay is the #1 keeper in the league and he will be 34 in may

Most people use age as a factor on keeps. Some don't have a choice so it "doesn't matter" no biggie here. My keeps are fine.

I like AARP candidates as keepers

Interesting

your youngest starter is Hernandez at 24 and Latos is 23
your next youngest is Verlander at 27 and Linc is 26
and Bell is 33 the same age as Oswalt. Carp is a whole 2 years older

Guess you do like AARP candidates

tripp

EOG Master

tuck hasn't been able to check in and see the offer yet (obviously much more important things he's worrying about right now) so anybody that feels they have a better offer for the combo for JJ and McCutch feel free to send the offers :btj:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

and who is NOT available in a deal for those?

I can even package Hamels with one of those in the right deal.

tripp

EOG Master

Halladay and Pedy are probably my only two untouchables.

Lester is someone i'd likely like to hold onto (i think he'll be the cy young this year in the AL), but won't call him untouchable

tripp

EOG Master

yeah it's strange because two of my keepers are sox guys with no yanks, but the two sox are two of my fav guys in the league 2348ji23e

i love cano and always been a big believer of his talent, but id be a happy guy if they were able to deal him for mvp pedy

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

peddy is my most hated guy in baseball. papi right after.

not sure what we can do with trade. i respect lester, but dont want to root for him.

i like jj but his injury history scares me a bit.

tripp

EOG Master

i can offer a JJ/McCutch package, but return would need to be at least equal to the package of Miggy and A Rod because im pretty sure tuck will accept that offer once he has a chance to see it

rjt721

EOG Master

peddy is my most hated guy in baseball. papi right after.

not sure what we can do with trade. i respect lester, but dont want to root for him.

i like jj but his injury history scares me a bit.
How can you hate Pedy? Youkilis sure, but Pedy?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Dont know I can give equal.

I would rather Hamels and Holliday over JJ and McCutch.

I'm sure you see it the other way, though.

tripp

EOG Master

Dont know I can give equal.

I would rather Hamels and Holliday over JJ and McCutch.

I'm sure you see it the other way, though.
Probably pretty equal. A lot of rankings have Hamels between 12-15 this year and he had a great 2nd half last year so i can see how you'd value him as a low #1, high #2. JJ i'd have valued as a good #1, with upside of elite #1.

then Holliday is elite #1 with McCutch lower end #1 OF

i prefer crawford to holliday though

rjt721

EOG Master

Would love if tripper traded for Hamels after he told me last year Haren > Hamels.

McCutch will outscore Holliday.

tripp

EOG Master

Would love if tripper traded for Hamels after he told me last year Haren > Hamels.

McCutch will outscore Holliday.

hah wouldn't deal for Hamels, or at least wouldn't deal for him and keep him.

Don't need two starters from the same team.