Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Interesting

your youngest starter is Hernandez at 24 and Latos is 23
your next youngest is Verlander at 27 and Linc is 26
and Bell is 33 the same age as Oswalt. Carp is a whole 2 years older

Guess you do like AARP candidates

I forgot u are lince keeps. Now I'm :( again

Also thought Oswalt was 35-36. I retract my AARP statement now. TN wins again 2938u4ji23

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Hey RJ, how'd your boy Chris Paul do tonight against the real best PG in the NBA? 3-10 with 6 assists? Sick... LOL. Basketball isn't for everyone bud. :yay

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I forgot u are lince keeps. Now I'm :( again

Also thought Oswalt was 35-36. I retract my AARP statement now. TN wins again 2938u4ji23
The best part is that Bell is being compared to someone LOL! In a keeper league. Wowser.

Head case man as #1 sp and garza #2 and this guys tries ripping me. Gotta be kidding me here

Timetopay

EOG Master

Whats funny is these are projections for this year

<TABLE class="data condensed" width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bgFan align=right><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Beckett, Josh SP BOS </TD><TD align=middle>http://eogcom.baseball.cbssports.com/transactions/trade/;174887 http://eogcom.baseball.cbssports.com/transactions/add-drop?selectedplayer=174887
</TD><TD align=left> Stallions</TD><TD align=right>188.0</TD><TD align=right>30</TD><TD align=right>22</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>16</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>175</TD><TD align=right>58</TD><TD align=right>170</TD><TD align=right>3.686</TD><TD align=right>1.2128</TD><TD align=right>470.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class="data condensed" width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=row1 align=right><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Garza, Matt SP CHC </TD><TD align=middle>http://eogcom.baseball.cbssports.com/transactions/trade/1098892/8 http://eogcom.baseball.cbssports.com/stats/sortable/fa:C:1B:2B:3B:SS:OF:DH/projections:p/standard#
</TD><TD align=left>Joe Crede Lives</TD><TD align=right>200.0</TD><TD align=right>32</TD><TD align=right>18</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>153</TD><TD align=right>67</TD><TD align=right>185</TD><TD align=right>4.095</TD><TD align=right>1.2600</TD><TD align=right>390.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Keeper Garza?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Ha u are keeping Maxy and Hanson and u calling Beckett a turdball.

I would probably take those guys slightly ahead maybe a round.

But would be close
bullshit!

Hanson would go well before Beckett in a keeper league like ours

Dont want to do player sides but would gladly do sides vs beckett

biggamer3

EOG Master

i would like to start it as well, help keep my mind off shit, but drafting before games even start will be a diaster if there are any injuries right away..there is no advantage to start the draft early
Tuck, big deal not liek guys arent with teams yet, besides Jermain Dye he is waiting up to 3 years to get a sick offer.

I drafted Nathan during Spring Training last year and right after pick was made he was out for season. Shit happens, we all big boys

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP, if we did this league redraft and keeper , i would have 3 first rounders probably with Pujy, Wain, Cano

Your top guy Ubaldo would go round 2

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer u had those guys last year and ur team sucked like usual.

You cant draft after round 5

:LMAO

<TABLE class="data condensed" width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bgFan align=right><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Beckett, Josh SP BOS </TD><TD align=middle>http://eogcom.baseball.cbssports.com/transactions/trade/;174887 http://eogcom.baseball.cbssports.com/transactions/add-drop?selectedplayer=174887
</TD><TD align=left> Stallions</TD><TD align=right>188.0</TD><TD align=right>30</TD><TD align=right>22</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>16</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>175</TD><TD align=right>58</TD><TD align=right>170</TD><TD align=right>3.686</TD><TD align=right>1.2128</TD><TD align=right>470.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class="data condensed" width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=row1 align=right><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Garza, Matt SP CHC </TD><TD align=middle>http://eogcom.baseball.cbssports.com/transactions/trade/1098892/8 http://eogcom.baseball.cbssports.com/stats/sortable/fa:C:1B:2B:3B:SS:OF:DH/projections:p/standard#
</TD><TD align=left>Joe Crede Lives</TD><TD align=right>200.0</TD><TD align=right>32</TD><TD align=right>18</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>153</TD><TD align=right>67</TD><TD align=right>185</TD><TD align=right>4.095</TD><TD align=right>1.2600</TD><TD align=right>390.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Keeper Garza?

Bell Projected 500
Garza 390 and timely says not even close Garza >

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

<table class="data condensed" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" align="right"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Beckett, Josh SP BOS </td><td align="middle">
</td><td align="left"> Stallions</td><td align="right">188.0</td><td align="right">30</td><td align="right">22</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">16</td><td align="right">8</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">175</td><td align="right">58</td><td align="right">170</td><td align="right">3.686</td><td align="right">1.2128</td><td align="right">470.0</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table class="data condensed" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="row1" align="right"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Garza, Matt SP CHC </td><td align="middle">
</td><td align="left">Joe Crede Lives</td><td align="right">200.0</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">18</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">12</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">153</td><td align="right">67</td><td align="right">185</td><td align="right">4.095</td><td align="right">1.2600</td><td align="right">390.0</td></tr></tbody></table>

Keeper Garza?

Yeah, his ERA is going to go up going from the AL East to the NL Central - great projections by that genius.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Cee, can you honestly answer me one time why you talk like a little kid?

Also, can we declare keepers now - I say we should declare keepers now. Let's get it out of the way. :yay

If you only knew how much the world is laughing at you.

<table class="data" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="subtitle"><td colspan="3">Worst Power Ranking, Season</td></tr><tr class="label"><td>Team</td><td>Value</td><td>Year</td></tr><tr class="row1" align="right"><td align="left" width="60%">Donut Fingers</td><td align="right" width="10%">3</td><td align="right" width="10%">2010</td></tr></tbody></table>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Good stuff Cee, keep pointing to a team I co-owned. Do your thing big guy. You still can't tell me why you talk like a 10 year old.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

it's fun . Good enough answer for u?
It's fun to talk like a 10 year old, and act like you have the intellect of a 25 (or however old you are) year old retard on the internet? How is it fun to project yourself as an uneducated baby?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Desthi definately been giving Mo the ole 1-2

Mo really typed alot last night2348ji23e
They're both idiots when they talk to each other - whether they want to admit or not. I've never seen two guys that say I respect you, I like you, I wish you the best while ripping each other every day. It's brutal.

It's fun to talk like a 10 year old, and act like you have the intellect of a 25 (or however old you are) year old retard on the internet? How is it fun to project yourself as an uneducated baby?

Some guys aren't worried on outside opinions in life. U ever meet a person like that?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Some guys aren't worried on outside opinions in life. U ever meet a person like that?
What does that mean? It has nothing to do with caring about others - I just can't comprehend why someone would want to continue to live their life acting like a baby. I would never want to portray myself as an immature little baby, because that's not who I am. I also stopped trying to type/act like a kid when I learned how to speak like an adult - it's part of the process of becoming a man, but that stuff involves insurance, jobs, and the real world which is something you hate with a passion so now I understand.