Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Do you ever respond? Why would a guy keep texting another man if he never responded? So bizarre. The comment is funnies though.
I responded to that one laughing at him. I respond to about 1/20 though. He hadn't texted me much last couple months. Texted me non stop during the tourney though. Always meaningless shit too.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I responded to that one laughing at him. I respond to about 1/20 though. He hadn't texted me much last couple months. Texted me non stop during the tourney though. Always meaningless shit too.
Sounds like a party. I usually leave my sports texts/updates to my friends that I can actually see.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

If tripp losses to Viejo this week - especially after Viejo lost 2 starts - he should be kicked out of the league at years end after all the shit he talked.

tripp

EOG Master

Just noticed if Garcia gets the shutout VD is right back in this bitch
nah guy has 0 shot

i have more starts, better closers, much better bats

even with Matty only playing 1 game, lester going negs and west getting raped by minor league bats and beck not even going yet i am still up 15 pts even with the shutout

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

tripp you have the 3rd fewest points in the league, and almost everyone has more starts than you left. Any comment on that?

rjt721

EOG Master

nah guy has 0 shot

i have more starts, better closers, much better bats

even with Matty only playing 1 game, lester going negs and west getting raped by minor league bats and beck not even going yet i am still up 15 pts even with the shutout
Why are you so cocky? Your team truthfully isn't any good.

tripp

EOG Master

all that matters is the W's and my team will have as much as any after this week timely

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

The biggest mistake tripp made this week was not starting Dickey or Blackburn - not because their good pitchers, but because they had good starts and they only have 3-4 of those a year and he just missed out on 1 already.

tripp

EOG Master

Score Summary

<table id="matchup-summary-table" class="teamtable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><thead id="yui_3_3_0_10_130186190446029"><tr id="yui_3_3_0_10_130186190446028" class="headerRow1" valign="bottom"><th id="yui_3_3_0_10_130186190446027" class="team first">Team
</th><th class="pts last">Score
</th></tr></thead><tbody id="yui_3_3_0_10_130186190446033"><tr id="yui_3_3_0_10_130186190446035" class="odd first"><td id="yui_3_3_0_10_130186190446034" class="team first">Tripp</td> <td id="yui_3_3_0_10_130186190446061" class="pts last">188.50</td> </tr><tr id="yui_3_3_0_10_130186190446032" class="even last"><td id="yui_3_3_0_10_130186190446031" class="team first">Stallions</td> <td id="yui_3_3_0_10_130186190446062" class="pts last">181.00</td></tr></tbody></table>

as i said ttp, you weren't in a good spot. i still have the 2 extra starts also so good luck champ 12io4j2w90

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Tripp's like that kid growing up whose dad bought him custom shoes, glove and bat so he thought he was unreal - his dad told him so all the time - but when real games starts he's a joke and doesn't understand why everyone is laughing at him.

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp's like that kid growing up whose dad bought him custom shoes, glove and bat so he thought he was unreal - his dad told him so all the time - but when real games starts he's a joke and doesn't understand why everyone is laughing at him.
lol was this really said by the guy that had to make up that he played for the penn st baseball team to feel accepted on an internet gambling forum?

cant make this shit up:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

at least if Hellickson can manage a 2.35 ERA this year he should be able to compile a solid 12-10 record

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

lol was this really said by the guy that had to make up that he played for the penn st baseball team to feel accepted on an internet gambling forum?

cant make this shit up:LMAO
Tripp if you think I did it to feel accepted you don't know me very well. I got caught up in an argument, said something and stood by it until I realized how retarded it was. I made up the story because I knew the person we were talking about personally and said I played baseball while he was at PSU playing football - in the end it was retarded as hell but I was man enough to admit to my lie. Most guys on here just take theirs to their grave...

Agree RJ, I like battling with tripp - he's entertaining and doesn't get all sad.

Timetopay

EOG Master

This guy untradeable

<TABLE class="data condensed" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY id=away_active><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=left><TD id=player_active_3_547429 noWrap>D. Pedroia 2B </TD><TD>BOS 1 @ TEX 5 Bot 8th

</TD><TD id=stats_active_3_547429>1-4, KO</TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_3_547429 align=right>0</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_3_547429 align=right>2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Vs the greatness of CJ,Lewis,and Harrison.

Long season for the trippers

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Might have a spot or two in a $100 league tonight with those same guys that I do football with for the most part RJ, Gamer, TTP or anyone else interested. Not sure as it's not my league, but I'm registering now and they said they still needed people.

tripp

EOG Master

ruh roh, paps got nasty once he got into it. K's the side and finishes +.5 pts even with 4 baserunners and a run scored

tripp

EOG Master

ill give ya your first tip ttp

dont draft any rays. they're back to having rocco baldelli as their top guy

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely i may be in

tell me a few specifics
Working on it right now. Right now they have it set as a categories league, which I hate, and I'm trying to get them to switch it to a weekly points league with standard scoring. When he calls me and tells me whether he'll do that, or not, I'll let you know. I completely forgot about it until right now so trying to catch myself up as well. Most of the guys blow.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Marmol being Marmol - no point in Sac'ing though. You're not gonna make contact more than likely.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

MARMOL!!!!!!!!!! Got to find the post where TTP said that was his favorite trade because he's so reliable.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cubs being the Cubs more like it

Note sure ive seen a SS so far back when man on 3rd is tying run

Then to give up 2 runs on that is laughable