Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

if i said reliable i used totally wrong word

i know this guy can be a mess with his control

Just figure he will put up monster points just because of his k's and if the cubs win they wont be by many runs like the pads and giants

Timetopay

EOG Master

not sure how guys like Cee and MC can post a ton preseason and then disappear once season starts

lets go fellas its one week no matter what happens

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I just ordered Wrestlmania for the first time since I was 12 years old - bastards sucked me in with The Rock and there's shit on TV tonight unless I want to watch the Dodgers vs the Giants for the 80th night in a row.

Timetopay

EOG Master

gamer,timely,tripp all cut out of the same cloth

they have every single player pegged,know everything that will happen,and then every week its the same thing.

if they suck this year they would have to submit and be more humble...would have to happen

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

they have every single player pegged,know everything that will happen,and then every week its the same thing.

if they suck this year they would have to submit and be more humble...would have to happen
I'm pretty sure I didn't talk up my team before the season one bit - I waited until the games started and have only talked up my guys, like Danks and Becks.

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah other two are worse on this matter as they know everyone from top to bottom.

Mr 9th place and Birdman will be talking about their keepers soon enough

rjt721

EOG Master

All the shit Tripper talked about winning by 100 and he's up by 7. :LMAO

He would be a huge dog if Matusz didn't get hurt and Viejo started the right guys. Tripp's team is fucking horrible.

How the ffffffff do you start Johnny Damon? :fuck:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

<table class="data condensed" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody id="away_reserve"><tr class="bg2" align="left" valign="middle" height="17"><td id="player_reserve_8_593271" nowrap="nowrap">A. Gordon OF </td><td>KC 9 v ANA 9 Bot 12th

</td><td id="stats_reserve_8_593271">4-6, 2B, RBI, 4 R, BB</td><td id="score_hilite_reserve_8_593271" align="right">11</td><td id="score_total_hilite_reserve_8_593271" align="right">10</td></tr></tbody></table>
Oh, and that guy. Not an update about him today... wonder why. :yay It was Kazmir though, so kind of like cheating.

Timetopay

EOG Master

All the shit Tripper talked about winning by 100 and he's up by 7. :LMAO

He would be a huge dog if Matusz didn't get hurt and Viejo started the right guys. Tripp's team is fucking horrible.

How the ffffffff do you start Johnny Damon? :fuck:

VD starting guys liie Marlon Byrd and Max Venable just kills me. I have that squad this week I beat Tripper with better ww players

Tripp always wins with low scores. Its amazing how year after year the same thing happens

Timetopay

EOG Master

Timely no update on my 38 year old whos done?

<TABLE class="data condensed" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY id=away_active><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=left><TD id=player_active_5_7367 noWrap>B. Abreu OF </TD><TD>ANA 9 @ KC 9 Top 13th
On First Base

</TD><TD id=stats_active_5_7367>5-5, HR, 2 RBI, R, 2 BB</TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_5_7367 align=right>13</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_5_7367 align=right>15</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

gotta find all timely's posts about how shit garcia is. i listed to timely and dealt him. shoot me now!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Didn't even see it TTP - can't keep up with everyone pal. Abreu just isn't a Timely guy, but he's a good player.

rjt721

EOG Master

Gamer's sleeper

<TABLE class="data condensed" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY id=away_active><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=left><TD id=player_active_12_7996 noWrap>M. Ramirez OF </TD><TD>TB 1 v BAL 5 (F)

</TD><TD id=stats_active_12_7996>0-4</TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_12_7996 align=right>0</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_12_7996 align=right>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Gamer, this is how you draft. These guys are solid every single week.

<TABLE class="data condensed" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY id=home_active><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=left><TD id=player_active_7_292449 noWrap>C. Crisp OF </TD><TD>OAK 7 v SEA 1 Bot 8th

</TD><TD id=stats_active_7_292449>3-5, 2B, 3B, RBI, R</TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_7_292449 align=right>8</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_7_292449 align=right>15</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class="data condensed" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY id=home_active><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=left><TD id=player_active_7_1630087 noWrap>L. Morrison OF </TD><TD>FLA 2 v NYM 9 (F)

</TD><TD id=stats_active_7_1630087>0-2, 3 BB, KO</TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_7_1630087 align=right>2</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_7_1630087 align=right>12</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

This is the first year in Logan Morrison's career, really, and RJ says he's good every week. Coco only plays 100 games a year :LMAO.

rjt721

EOG Master

This is the first year in Logan Morrison's career, really, and RJ says he's good every week. Coco only plays 100 games a year :LMAO.

He played whole second half last year and scored 15+ every week. That's how you win with players like that as your worst guys. Not fags like Rasmus who will get you 20 one week and 2 the next.

Coco only top 5 in ppg among OF. "No big deal" as you'd say.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Problem is the guys with the top top pitchers will probably never deal so cant see how MC gets any back

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

dont need no stinkin pitchers.

seriously gonna ride this out.

if i go 0-20 so be it.