Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

timely not at all about being a puss.

hate posting

i hate the fact i even log on these places

So like last year when i was miserable or the last week between both sites I want nothing to do with this shit.

Timely would u want to hang out at a bar with Cee and no escape? Thats what this place feels like. Groundhogs day and no where to go:shoot:

Chi_Dorothy

EOG Dedicated

glad you aren't leaving TTP!!!!

this is serious business right here, wouldn't blame ya for taking the spring off

biggamer3

EOG Master

ok ttp, i want to be commish of league since you are a tard when it comes to being a commish.

So far we got, me, MC, TTP, TN, Tuck and thats without even trying to recruit

I am ok with 100 bucks and 3 keeps (keep where you draft them next year and all WW keeps are round 15)

Weekly h2h

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

the one slapper who actually wanted daily moves in h2h...

TTP is having a meltdown over at EOG. Bum wants to start another league lmao. Fucking moron could have just fixed the rules and would have been fine.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Capper I learned something real quick about that place. Real quick

Few great guys but the trash that surrounds it is pretty apparent

With our other league being keepers, I would like one where we draft fresh every year. It's going to be a lot of the same guys and if someone is right about a sleeper he ends up with him in both leagues.

I say change the scoring up a bit and lets find some suckers err i mean players.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Whatever it is I'd rather draft real soon. If we wait then i have my other 3 drafts, so wont get in this one.

Timetopay

EOG Master

i expect shot guys for eternity so feel free to fire away:btj:

Anticipating RJTs (GYNOS) return. Should be blast

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Hell no. I don't know shit about baseball, and I'd have to pay some sucker, like Integrity, to run my team. Plus, I don't want Tucker and his pop dukes Badco colluding with each other.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

ttp-

do me a favor and email me if that league gets going. gonna be away from tuesday-sunday

thanks

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Id like to see kinger, brick, integ all sport teams. this thread would go nuts. Almost as much as when Mo was here.

I thought Bricker was already in it? WTF is going on? How badly did Stallion screw this one up?

You need some help there, TTP? I'll get Jackie Boy to give you a hand.

:lol

Timetopay

EOG Master

Hell no. I don't know shit about baseball, and I'd have to pay some sucker, like Integrity, to run my team. Plus, I don't want Tucker and his pop dukes Badco colluding with each other.

Kinger man I forgot Archie was the dude who was in the relationship with Roguer.

When i started the ur queer thread is when hes went on attack with me. How many of those old SBR guys you hung with were gay?

:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

TN i agree with you, no keeper for second league.

MC we cant do this one too early, calm down we got a month till season so waht if we do the draft in two weeks

Timetopay

EOG Master

ttp-

do me a favor and email me if that league gets going. gonna be away from tuesday-sunday

thanks

Cap no possible way im trying to round anything up in 2 days. I told u and Gamer start a thread.

Feel free but this has been a painful experience. Have a all new respect for commishes

biggamer3

EOG Master

league will be 100

We already got 5, VD will probably join if we need him

it wont be keeps

Tuckman

Uh Poster

1st/2nd and overall points?

1200-150 for league = 1050 total pot

1st= $500