Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

nah , i wouldn't offer that. Fielder for a 18th round pick and a 11th . I don't think ttp offered one fair deal yet in bases

yeah ttp likes to offer guys right before he drops them.

cee don't know didley poo on any osmen.

:nono

cee never seen jones hit once prolly.

:cocktail

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I'm the real Os man.

Votto/young for fields i wouldn't do anyways. Due to votto's uncertainty, i might be wrong in my assessment but i thought he was low average and a lotta Ks, kinda like adam dunn but not as bad lol. I hate young even tho he's an upgrade over burriss. He's no hrs and no steals.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I'm the real Os man.

Votto/young for fields i wouldn't do anyways. Due to votto's uncertainty, i might be wrong in my assessment but i thought he was low average and a lotta Ks, kinda like adam dunn but not as bad lol. I hate young even tho he's an upgrade over burriss. He's no hrs and no steals.

uh votto hit .297 with 24 hrs and 32 2B as a 24 year old rookie.

no worries, I wouldnt make that deal.

91023i2ndw;l

young gets a ton of hits, he is a top 6 SS. Burriss isnt a top 25 ss.

rjt721

EOG Master

I hate young even tho he's an upgrade over burriss. He's no hrs and no steals.
Good call. Tulo's the guy you want. 91023i2ndw;l

Damn. Trying to flip Berkman, Tulo and a closer for a decent 1B and solid OF.

uh votto hit .297 with 24 hrs and 32 2B as a 24 year old rookie.

no worries, I wouldnt make that deal.

91023i2ndw;l

young gets a ton of hits, he is a top 6 SS. Burriss isnt a top 25 ss.

Burriss is a top 1000 player in fantasy tho 91023i2ndw;l

Fuck what a shitty pick, RJT was right

Brewers 2B Rickie Weeks might finally be living up to his billing as the No. 2 pick in the 2003 draft. The 26-year-old second baseman had three more hits to push his hitting streak to eight games and 15 of 16 against the Mariners on Monday

Berk doesn't have much trade appeal since all his best years are behind him imo

mofome

Banned

Tulo is crap. whats his purpose.

:pop:

cbs projections:
young #6 SS
Tulo # 11

yeah he gets on and he will score over 100 times.

tru, i noticed his runs score was about 100 a year. and 80 rbi or so. Solid stats there.

I got too many OFs. Can't have franc and nady on the bench. One of the those guys should be a 4th OF or something.

I'm still hmm on young for jones deals

rjt721

EOG Master

Berk doesn't have much trade appeal since all his best years are behind him imo
Not sure about that. Dude's consistent. Not many guys like that. Lock for 30 HR, 100 RBI and a bit of speed. Hits for average and walks a ton.

Not sure about that. Dude's consistent. Not many guys like that. Lock for 30 HR, 100 RBI and a bit of speed. Hits for average and walks a ton.

I'd be A gonzo over berk

A gonz 35 hr and 110 rbi and he's only 26 Best years still ahead

mofome

Banned

tru, i noticed his runs score was about 100 a year. and 80 rbi or so. Solid stats there.

I got too many OFs. Can't have franc and nady on the bench. One of the those guys should be a 4th OF or something.

I took that one down already.

I would still do it though, but Jones is getting overhyped now for some reason. guy had an ops of .711 last year which was about as bad as any OF in the al. sure hes got another year, but people are getting a little over hyped i do believe.

.711 ops for a SS is disgusting, for a CF its
:+clueless

but hes 23 and should be improving. he was good in the 2H last year.

tripp

EOG Master

Tulo is crap. whats his purpose.

:pop:

cbs projections:
young #6 SS
Tulo # 11

i would take tulo over young just for the potential. tulo could suck dick again this year, or he could be more like his rookie year and be a top ss.

i'd rate the shortstops 1. hanley, 2. reyes, 3. rollins, 4. drew, 5. jeter, 6. tulo

after that I'd probably put young there. he seems like he's on the downside of his career, but in that ballpark with hamilton, kinsler and cruz he will have plenty of R's as long as he gets on base.

mofome

Banned

in the 2nd half of the season last year Votto hit .321 with an OPS of .959

rjt721

EOG Master

Size and Young for Reyes ruined the whole balance of my team. Went from a great OF to a weak OF. Had to take Reyes, though. But now Tulo does me no good as a DH.

tripp

EOG Master

true. can't be benching superstuds like franceour, delmon young, and adam jones.:+clueless

i will say jones has tons of potential, but imo he doesn't breakthrough this year. next year could be massive for him though. they definitely won that bedard trade

mofome

Banned

i would take tulo over young just for the potential. tulo could suck dick again this year, or he could be more like his rookie year and be a top ss.

i'd rate the shortstops 1. hanley, 2. reyes, 3. rollins, 4. drew, 5. jeter, 6. tulo

after that I'd probably put young there. he seems like he's on the downside of his career, but in that ballpark with hamilton, kinsler and cruz he will have plenty of R's as long as he gets on base.

give me
hanley
reyes
rollins
drew
young
jeter
hardy
theroit
tejada
tulo

says votto is d poo BA.

24 year old rooks with .297 ba is d poo now a days.

2348ji23e

lol yeah, that's why i said my assessment. Since i didn't check stats i was going by memory and it was off hahaha

true. can't be benching superstuds like franceour, delmon young, and adam jones.:+clueless

i will say jones has tons of potential, but imo he doesn't breakthrough this year. next year could be massive for him though. they definitely won that bedard trade

Geez i said 4th OF, never said those guys are sick. I don't like wasting guys away on the bench. Those guys are starters to me.

I took that one down already.

I would still do it though, but Jones is getting overhyped now for some reason. guy had an ops of .711 last year which was about as bad as any OF in the al. sure hes got another year, but people are getting a little over hyped i do believe.

.711 ops for a SS is disgusting, for a CF its
:+clueless

but hes 23 and should be improving. he was good in the 2H last year.

prolly overhyped , i agree.

I'm just happy that he can steal this season if all else fails

mofome

Banned

prolly overhyped , i agree.

I'm just happy that he can steal this season if all else fails

maybe, its always different when the season actually starts. he was 10 of 13 last year I think? Hopefully he rolls out all day.

mofome

Banned

I need to get garza from vd. i better pick up baseball americas top 12 prospects so i can make a deal.

mofome

Banned

def, he's roll outs in the spring too :)

yeah thats what i mean. a few years ago markakis was rolling out in spring and then never changed in the regular season. he could steal 20 but he doesnt.