Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I haven't been this exciting for bases in awhile. Gotta show these clowns how real bases men do it !

yeah thats what i mean. a few years ago markakis was rolling out in spring and then never changed in the regular season. he could steal 20 but he doesnt.

atleast they can roll out on posada all night long :LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

i need to trade for weiters so i can get jake peavy from vd.

nah, vd prefers guys that will last the whole season in the minors.:hangt

we need a railbird little league thread to get us up to speed on viejo's roster91023i2ndw;l

rjt721

EOG Master

Grady's had enough of that dysfunctional bunch called YOYOMA?

Can't do it. Lester pretty much untouchable. I doubt anyone values him more than I do. He's winning 20 this year. And dude's a horse.

mofome

Banned

Grady's had enough of that dysfunctional bunch called YOYOMA?

Can't do it. Lester pretty much untouchable. I doubt anyone values him more than I do. He's winning 20 this year. And dude's a horse.

yeah i dont get attached to players i could give a rats ass. grady can cya out there.

if you dont like deals im happy, i wasn't amped to have nate/bruce as my #2 of.

:cocktail

mofome

Banned

Lester a steal in the 4th. He easily outscores Sizemore in this league.

so lots of pitchers will outscore bats. its about the difference b/w guys at each position. no one in america would rather have lest than size no matter the format.

rjt721

EOG Master

so lots of pitchers will outscore bats. its about the difference b/w guys at each position. no one in america would rather have lest than size no matter the format.
I know. I'm the one who drafted Size. But 2 for 1 no good.

mofome

Banned

tuck, cee, and rjt should pretend they lost their little brother got drunk and made roster moves for them.

ceeman I cant lie. I didnt know that was really his of, i got to go check and make sure he aint fuckin with us.

:+clueless

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO I know.

Just funny seeing how many people don't know bases. My OF gets ripped when RJTs is much worse.

He was one of the people ripping me too. Funny how that works :thumbsup

rjt721

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO I know.

Just funny seeing how many people don't know bases. My OF gets ripped when RJTs is much worse.

He was one of the people ripping me too. Funny how that works :thumbsup
That was before I traded Size. Obviously have to give something up to get Reyes. My OF is weak right now, but still better than yours. You have Delmon freakin' Young starting.

And you don't know more than me about bases. Not even close. You didn't know who Votto is.

mofome

Banned

That was before I traded Size. Obviously have to give something up to get Reyes. My OF is weak right now, but still better than yours. You have Delmon freakin' Young starting.

And you don't know more than me about bases. Not even close. You didn't know who Votto is.

votto is dunn.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO who said i didn't know who votto was? Just cuz i thought he batted less than he did average wise? oh no's i don't have everyone stats memorized :shoot: