Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i wish we were rookie keeps? or did jones have enough major league ABs last year so he doesn't qualify

jones was a rook last year easily. many many more than enough abs. he was a regular.

mofome

Banned

cee is always scared on offers. only way i get anything done with cee is send him 100 and eventually he accepts once i load up.

mofome

Banned

yeah about 6 times.

love purc. good player. huge lefty, very smooth delivery, will get good ks, changes speeds well, doesn't overpower but is a legit AL east #3 sp in the future, imo.

tuck i wasn't think ells. I was thinking about someone like nady caliber type guy

yeah about 6 times.

love purc. good player. huge lefty, very smooth delivery, will get good ks, changes speeds well, doesn't overpower but is a legit AL east #3 sp in the future, imo.

sweet, i might be able to hold the fort with purcey at sp until lackey and douche man get healthy :cheers

fucking sucks i had to let go of 0.84 WHIP man devine. But looks like he's out for the year

mofome

Banned

idk i may take it down, dont want to go to the gym with it up really. im back and forth but my impulsive nature makes me go after players and then deal with it once i get them. i love deals ceeman and i need to pick up a catcher so a 3 for 2 is ok.
kinda

even though all the Cs blow.

idk i may take it down, dont want to go to the gym with it up really. im back and forth but my impulsive nature makes me go after players and then deal with it once i get them. i love deals ceeman and i need to pick up a catcher so a 3 for 2 is ok.
kinda

even though all the Cs blow.

lol yeah, i know what u mean. Atleast u can offer deals. I always hmmm and then can't offer lols.

burriss wins 2b job so i'm set at SS for the season :+excited-

mofome

Banned

i tried to make offers to vd but he never counters with anything reasonable. he just offers me guys he is about to put on waivers.

:finger004

mofome

Banned

had to drop bitchass hafner.

i should have offered him in deals before i dropped him like ttp

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

vd you have offered the worst deals ive ever seen in my life, practice what you preach young grasshopper.

mofome

Banned

i dont know what you think is fair, you took garza in round 9, not sure what you want?