Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

yesterday tripper called Gallager a young stud

Guy has 5 era and 1.5 Whip and he a stud

Tuckman talks about Liriano like hes Pedro Martinez

Guy had one good half season. Half a season.

Kershaw,Joba,etc none of these guys have done shit

mofome

Banned

yesterday tripper called Gallager a young stud

Guy has 5 era and 1.5 Whip and he a stud

Tuckman talks about Liriano like hes Pedro Martinez

Guy had one good half season. Half a season.

Kershaw,Joba,etc none of these guys have done shit

gall is completely worthless

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuck i need a sp

u do the offering, if its something i like i will consider it, i could offer u 25 trades and u will make up some excuse for each to decline.. so get to offering :cheers

mofome

Banned

im pretty happy with my sps, bats, and rps, but im always looking for deals.

oij213490

mofome

Banned

well he still has 3 more years before hes out of tee ball, what did u expect a perfect game from the 4 year old?

no i bet agaisnt him at +145 and had a 7-2 lead blown by balfour. its unbelievable.

:hangt

tuck, i was thinkin about a 2 for 2 deal involving fielder and haren. But i'm scared. Hopefully u say no so i don't hafta sweat it haha

mo, how the fuck is jose guillen above butler /gordon for kc ( in the batting order )

mofome

Banned

since thats what they love. butler/gordon never done anything and they give guillen big bucks.

i love but/gord since they are nasty in spring.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuck, i was thinkin about a 2 for 2 deal involving fielder and haren. But i'm scared. Hopefully u say no so i don't hafta sweat it haha

i will most likely say no but i dont have much time i got shit to do

since thats what they love. butler/gordon never done anything and they give guillen big bucks.

i love but/gord since they are nasty in spring.

me2, but/gordon have much more potential then that lump of shit guillen hes 0-4 with 3k every game:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Span is hitting .159 with 13 strikeouts, the highest total on the Twins. He really needs to get it going this week in order to ensure that he's an everyday player at the start of the season. The Twins have five players for four spots and everyone else in the group has at least 300 points of OPS on Span's 502 mark this spring.
Mar. 30 - 4:16 p.m. ET

shit, remember ttp said span > delmon. Looks like he was right

Orioles OF Adam Jones, who waited until Thursday to hit his first home run of the spring, homered again Monday against the Mets and now has three in five days. For the spring, he's batting .382 (21-for-55) with seven stolen bases.

I wonder who is MVP jones

tuck im having tough time on deals. It's a fair deal. I just scared on being no offense hahaha

mofome

Banned

Span is hitting .159 with 13 strikeouts, the highest total on the Twins. He really needs to get it going this week in order to ensure that he's an everyday player at the start of the season. The Twins have five players for four spots and everyone else in the group has at least 300 points of OPS on Span's 502 mark this spring.
Mar. 30 - 4:16 p.m. ET

shit, remember ttp said span > delmon. Looks like he was right

span belongs in no leagues. not even if it was all minn twins leagues.

mofome

Banned

Orioles OF Adam Jones, who waited until Thursday to hit his first home run of the spring, homered again Monday against the Mets and now has three in five days. For the spring, he's batting .382 (21-for-55) with seven stolen bases.

I wonder who is MVP jones

if jones hits .280 with 17 hr and 15 sbs this year i will be jacked.

when hes 24 he will be a monster than 2 years from now i expect As man.

:houra

if jones hits .280 with 17 hr and 15 sbs this year i will be jacked.

when hes 24 he will be a monster than 2 years from now i expect As man.

:houra

i wish we were rookie keeps? or did jones have enough major league ABs last year so he doesn't qualify