Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Mo can you please add to the homepage my 100 bet with Tripp, he had Kershaw +13 i had Lilly -13 points

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer Roberts aint in Pedroias league man

Roberts already shot his load this year and up only a few points.

Dusty smoke him by almost 100 last year

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer Roberts aint in Pedroias league man

Roberts already shot his load this year and up only a few points.

Dusty smoke him by almost 100 last year

Roberts has stolen shit yet and is still ahead of him.

We all Know Ped wont have the year he had last year

gamer im thinking u will only take a rod or long SU for mark
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

biggamer3

EOG Master

gamer im thinking u will only take a rod or long SU for mark
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

make a package deal with a few guys from each side, lets see from there

tripp

EOG Master

I agree Roberts isn't up there with Pedroia, but also agree with gamer that Roberts for Bedard would be a bad trade. Can't trade a top 5 2b like Roberts for a guy like Bedard.

mofome

Banned

now game that is the best deal i have gotten from you. Cant take it but, at least it involved good players going both ways.

reyes is much better than roberts and i would have no SS
morneau is much better than rios and i would have no 1B and i am good in the of
morrow and nathan....nathan get an adv but not huge.

not something anyone would accept but closer.

mofome

Banned

I agree Roberts isn't up there with Pedroia, but also agree with gamer that Roberts for Bedard would be a bad trade. Can't trade a top 5 2b like Roberts for a guy like Bedard.

the #5 2B for a top 15 SP is a fair deal.

Bedard is simply undervalued in this league. Not as if i would trade harden for roberts and gamer called bedard better than roberts.

mo your deal makes me hmmm lol. Seems like how cueto pans out will decide who got the best side. i don't really like figg and ankiel much. So i'm leaning towards declines

biggamer3

EOG Master

now game that is the best deal i have gotten from you. Cant take it but, at least it involved good players going both ways.

reyes is much better than roberts and i would have no SS
morneau is much better than rios and i would have no 1B and i am good in the of
morrow and nathan....nathan get an adv but not huge.

not something anyone would accept but closer.

was hoping you would decline since it created more holes for me then solved.

And Nathan is much much better then Morrow, kid is still unproven and could unravel while Nathan is lock city in 9th

mofome

Banned

mo your deal makes me hmmm lol. Seems like how cueto pans out will decide who got the best side. i don't really like figg and ankiel much. So i'm leaning towards declines

then decline and counter.

mofome

Banned

was hoping you would decline since it created more holes for me then solved.

And Nathan is much much better then Morrow, kid is still unproven and could unravel while Nathan is lock city in 9th

morrow has more dominant stuff, but has more to prove. the other parts of the deal were big time in your ad. roberts for reyes is silly.

biggamer3

EOG Master

both are WW worthy.

But mo using his hype machine will try to get Cee thinking they are good.

If Figs is 3b elig only he is worthless and Ankiel is garbage like everyone besides mo knows

mofome

Banned

cueto and upton are as unproven as it gets on your side. thought u may take it but we'll work on it.

biggamer3

EOG Master

morrow has more dominant stuff, but has more to prove. the other parts of the deal were big time in your ad. roberts for reyes is silly.
ok whatever, i sent something.
Would have created a hole in my OF with Rios gone and a large hole at 2b.

My strategy all draft was not to draft a SS till real late because i knew Orlando Cabrera was a top 5 scorer in our scoring.

he has played like shit so far but he cant go from being a .280 hitter to a .200 hitter.

once he is back at .275 or so i think i a fine with SS

reyes and HAnley are the only SS worth trading heavy for IMO

mofome

Banned

both are WW worthy.

But mo using his hype machine will try to get Cee thinking they are good.

If Figs is 3b elig only he is worthless and Ankiel is garbage like everyone besides mo knows

Ankiel will put up very good numbers. he put up better baseball numbers than tori hunter last year in his first full season.

mashed last week.

you dont even know what the deal was.

mofome

Banned

ok whatever, i sent something.
Would have created a hole in my OF with Rios gone and a large hole at 2b.

My strategy all draft was not to draft a SS till real late because i knew Orlando Cabrera was a top 5 scorer in our scoring.

he has played like shit so far but he cant go from being a .280 hitter to a .200 hitter.

once he is back at .275 or so i think i a fine with SS

reyes and HAnley are the only SS worth trading heavy for IMO

ok whatever? lol

orlando cab is not a top 5 scorer. reyes and hanley are the only ones worth trading heavy for and your offer was light.

:thumbsup

biggamer3

EOG Master

dont know if you have looked at Nathans stats over the last 4 years but pretty sure only a 2-3 guys have been as consistent and dominant as him.

Morrow has given up some runs already and hasnt proven shit, so he is a headache to own.

nathan is lock city in 9th

biggamer3

EOG Master

Ankiel will put up very good numbers. he put up better baseball numbers than tori hunter last year in his first full season.

mashed last week.

you dont even know what the deal was.
unless they involved two WW guys it was a ripoff

PS why not do sides with Ankiel and Hunter if you feel this way?

tripp

EOG Master

the #5 2B for a top 15 SP is a fair deal.

Bedard is simply undervalued in this league. Not as if i would trade harden for roberts and gamer called bedard better than roberts.

yeah, harden for roberts he would win big time to me. i like harden much, much more than bedard. harden has amazing stuff but is a big risk because of injuries. bedard is a risk too, but doesn't have quite the stuff harden does and plays on a MUCH weaker team with a shitty offense.

if harden actually stays healthy for a full year he could win 20+, be top 5 in K's and possibly be a cy young contender. huge if though

cueto and upton are as unproven as it gets on your side. thought u may take it but we'll work on it.

agreed, just tough for me to deal guys with upside after what happened to me on dealing a jones :(

mofome

Banned

dont know if you have looked at Nathans stats over the last 4 years but pretty sure only a 2-3 guys have been as consistent and dominant as him.

Morrow has given up some runs already and hasnt proven shit, so he is a headache to own.

nathan is lock city in 9th

actually he has proven that he can dominate at this level. just deal with someone else, your in another world and i dont see that changing any time soon.

gl

:cheers

biggamer3

EOG Master

ok whatever? lol

orlando cab is not a top 5 scorer. reyes and hanley are the only ones worth trading heavy for and your offer was light.

Of course Hanley and Reyes are in their own league, but besides those two i am happy if Ocab can do what he was doing last 4 years.

You disputing a fact now that Ocab wasnt a top 5 scorer previous years?

2008- #4 overall SS
2007- #4 overall SS

gamer, so no answer on ranking mark, a rod, long?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer you forgot one difference

He played on Sox and Angels to goo hitting teams

Hes on the A's now who suck ass

mofome

Banned

agreed, just tough for me to deal guys with upside after what happened to me on dealing a jones :(

everyone has 'upside'. you traded jones while he was raking, not like he suddenly turned it around.

in ankiels first full season as a batter he had OPS of 843 and 25hr and 21 doubles in just 413 Abs. The kid can mash the ball. He raked this spring, got off to a slow start this season, but mashed last week. figg ha some good weeks when he runs, but he stinks overall. thats why i offered you a lot to get the upgrade at 3B.

mofome

Banned

Of course Hanley and Reyes are in their own league, but besides those two i am happy if Ocab can do what he was doing last 4 years.

You disputing a fact now that Ocab wasnt a top 5 scorer previous years?

2008- #4 overall SS
2007- #4 overall SS

hes in ok now, son.

mofome

Banned

Gamer you forgot one difference

He played on Sox and Angels to goo hitting teams

Hes on the A's now who suck ass

with the as who suck ass and play in a huge park and play plenty of twilight games where its hard on the hitters to see the ball. holliday and cab

:(

Yeah true, i would just have much better hit with a jones in my lineup. So i'm still pissed on that move.

Ankiel too tough to figure out for me. Used to be a pitcher so i don't know how to evaluate that guy.

Figg is figg, injury risk and hurt every year. I will have a rod back and no room for figg. I'm gonna try to look for a one for one type deal until a rod comes back and i have no chance but to accept a 3-4 man deal.

yeah i would value Mark for Arod straight up

guess i can't deal for mark. I would choose a rod over him every time. 3b harder position to get scoring off than OF. Not to mention a rod better art bases?