biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Cant believe i benched Cy Ubaldo

Also cant believe that Ponson wasnt picked up yet, guy is a Cy young Clone

mofome

Banned

Didn't see it. I'm sure it was a 450 ft blast, though.

I think it was 1 inch over the wall, 1 inch over the fence, opposite field off balance. looked weird. i had no idea why he was running around the bases, looked like a little foul ball. next thing i know its a goner.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Rjt I accepted in the other leauge. Didnt feel like negotiating and it was close enough

Nice deals

tripp

EOG Master

toronto beating up on the angels. game is already done. they are not scoring 4+ on doc tonight. i think doc goes 8 or 9 giving up maybe 1 er. game will probably still go over though because of how bad ortega sucks.

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp make me an offer, i am done with making offers

you haven't made an offer yet to me, so i have no idea what type of things you're looking for. just send something and we'll work from there. i won't post the deal and make a big fuss about it being unfair.

that is unless it's something like ubaldo for a-rod and haren.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Look what he is saying now. Asking people to veto his other trade so it dont get through cause he realize he got screwed so hopefully no one does.

This is why i was nuts. I know fat t dont like me and WVU is just gonna play games. So I got two votes already every trade.

Sucks.

Ours should go through. It is very equal in my mind

biggamer3

EOG Master

gamer, just take your butt kicking and enjoy.

Mo i am giving you props your pitchers did a fine job this week.:cheers

I knew that if your top 3 guys were on i had ZERO chance as i was only getting 1 start from my top 3 and you were getting like 2 from each guy

Was unlikely to beat you from getgo, but anything is possible

tripp

EOG Master

7-0 jays already. my god the al east is sick. that's the 4th best team and they are raping the league right now.

scut already with another 5 pt in 2 innings. this guy has been a monster for me. can't believe people laughed about trading fucking maholm for him. great trade for me.

biggamer3

EOG Master

you haven't made an offer yet to me, so i have no idea what type of things you're looking for. just send something and we'll work from there. i won't post the deal and make a big fuss about it being unfair.

that is unless it's something like ubaldo for a-rod and haren.
Then maybe i can work with you.

Mo offers me the dumbest fucking offers all the time, like Paps for Markakis and Fuentes, or Billingsley, Markakis AND Brob for Johan and i just decline.

I offer him Lilly and Hunter for Johan as a feeler and he goes apeshit here

Thing is i would need a pitcher in return for AJ, not sure what package you would agree to

mofome

Banned

Then maybe i can work with you.

Mo offers me the dumbest fucking offers all the time, like Paps for Markakis and Fuentes, or Billingsley, Markakis AND Brob for Johan and i just decline.

I offer him Lilly and Hunter for Johan as a feeler and he goes apeshit here

Thing is i would need a pitcher in return for AJ, not sure what package you would agree to

this from the guy who offers hunter for johan and reyes.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

OMG

Not veto worthy but TTP rapes RJT in RX deal

Braun and Scherzer for Ells and Garza

Braun is a BEAST in that league

Garza isnt as good in regular 5 x 5 leagues due to his low K rate as he is in this league

mofome

Banned

gamer, you are the most pathetic deal maker I have ever encountered. No offense of course. But ive worked out deals with everyone who has made a deal in the league, you have done nothing.

think about it, sweetie pie.

mofome

Banned

OMG

Garza isnt as good in regular 5 x 5 leagues due to his low K rate as he is in this league

garza who just ked 10 2 outings ago?

poor gamer.

give me the ells/garza side of that one.

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp sent ya something

not a terrible offer because it certainly would give me a lot more depth, but just cannot trade a stud like haren when the best im getting back is damon.

haren is probably someone that is almost impossible to get off my team. he's just a reliable stud that will face shit teams all year.

can't even imagine you losing in the playoffs either when you would have johan/lince/doc/haren. that would be nuts to have to go up against.

Timetopay

EOG Master

OMG

are u nuts.

rape? ells gonna score 120 steal 60 and hit 300

Try to find that lying around. Garza over five inning guy Scherzer.

I love Braun but that trade in no way is a rip.

rjt721

EOG Master

OMG

Braun's great, but I need speed.

Ells will score 110 runs and steal 60+. He might even steal 80.

Garza's much better than Scherzer, who's a 5-inning pitcher and won't get many wins behind a terrible offense and poor bullpen.

Veto it if you want. :LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

not a terrible offer because it certainly would give me a lot more depth, but just cannot trade a stud like haren when the best im getting back is damon.

haren is probably someone that is almost impossible to get off my team. he's just a reliable stud that will face shit teams all year.

can't even imagine you losing in the playoffs either when you would have johan/lince/doc/haren. that would be nuts to have to go up against.

yeah i was buckling doing it cause damon one of my best hitters and jurrgens is solid. Was trying to get u multi guys to help ya.

anysmall deal for jackson. I need a back up for delgado if his hip dont last and u got like 4 1blol

mofome

Banned

yeah its good either way depending on what u need. I need hrs he need steals.

Nothing about Max is better than Garza at this point. Worse pen behind him, less run support, more ks per 9, but garza gets Ks and allows less hits and will have a lower whip.

unclear as to what gamer is talking about. you get an SP that has allowed 24 hits in 40 innings and you lose are ripped.

:houra

tripp

EOG Master

i think ttp wins that trade too, but i wouldn't say he rapes it. ells to me is better in a 5x5 league than this one because he will be one of the league leaders in sb, and will get a ton of runs in that lineup. no power, but he will do great in those two cats and won't hurt your avg.

braun is a monster and probably a top 5 guy in a 5x5 league. he had to give up a good sp and a good hitter to get him though so it's not a rape. max really isn't anything special just yet. a lot of potential, but i don't see him reaching it this year. he won't go long into games, will be inconsistent and won't get much W's.

rjt721

EOG Master

Nothing about Max is better than Garza at this point. Worse pen behind him, less run support, more ks per 9, but garza gets Ks and allows less hits and will have a lower whip.

unclear as to what gamer is talking about. you get an SP that has allowed 24 hits in 40 innings and you lose are ripped.

:houra
mo, how about this rotation:

Johan
Halladay
Garza
Liriano
Wainwright
Cueto

:+excited-

Timetopay

EOG Master

mo, how about this rotation:

Johan
Halladay
Garza
Liriano
Wainwright
Cueto

:+excited-

yeah was gonna ask ya how u got halladay and Johan

Whats funny is that is it is amazing how guys can veto

We have had two with me and two with you on the same trade.

So we could have had 4 veto vote with 2 and 2:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

that deal anywhere close ttp? or you just not willing to give up doc?

i could do a small deal involving conor for an of guy, or a closer if you have three of them? i have no closers right now and have to do something about that,